Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2017, 10:05 PM   #31
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why wait? Just drive to your nearest gun range and offer to wear a target. We'll have a free-market auction to determine the firing order.
With the proceeds going to an organization that defends the right of the people to support and bear arms !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:45 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Ok, so if there's an agreement acceptable to YOUR side about the gas, OUR side is free to use napalm and flame throwers ON YOUR side. Yes or no, all or nothing, non-negotiable.
I'd prefer everyone get a Bowie knife and you'd have to gut your opponent. We'd have to pluck the chickenshit feathers off you first.

That way poor lustladyboy would not have to worry about his precious little babies being gassed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:28 AM   #33
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth View Post
Let's all stop kidding ourselves and call a spade a spade. We have deep issues in this country and I don't see it getting any better any time soon. I voted for Trump and I felt that Obama was a very divisive President based on his polices. Granted he faced a congress that refused to let him succeed.

I think the Democrats are hell bent on returning the favor to Trump to make sure he's impeached (not going to happen) or fails.

I am surprised that Trump wouldn't have been more bipartisan as I thought but he too likes to play the blame gain.

I think both sides have screwed the country and things will only worsen because we are not a united country.

Just take a look at the hatred that's spewed in this forum. One side hates the other and this reflects exactly the current state of our country. Both sides have their lunatics and untilwe have a Presidenr and congressmen who are willing to move to the middle on many issues we are going to have stories like what happened today, it's a very sad situation for the country as a whole.
Well said.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:00 AM   #34
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

But I don't see any rabid right winger shooting democrats.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:06 AM   #35
BigLouie
Valued Poster

This really has nothing to do with politics. The shooter was just a violent, hateful person. He had two foster daughters which he abused. One so much that she poured gasoline on herself and set herself on fire. The other was removed when he attacked her and some friends. They said he was always angry.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:07 AM   #36
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I guess you missed the guy who shot up the pizza parlor.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 11:59 AM   #37
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

And who did he shoot? No one...Like you said when you killed your whole argument, he shot no one. He shot the place up. Yep, I read the story and unlike the Law and Order episode, he did not target people. He was also a nutjob because he believed the Internet story, this guy did not read some Internet story to get his murder on. He hated republicans and he did what he though was justificd based on what he had been told by the media, celebrities, and the political left. No, this was the attempted assassination of about a dozen republican congressmen. Your guy is guilty and your party is an accessory before the fact.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:34 PM   #38
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

The level of hate and anger and disrespect that leads some nut case to start shooting people starts with the level of hate and anger and disrespect we see on this board with every thread that is posted. Read what posters say about each other. I don't care which political party you support, there's rarely room for disrespect. Especially the most personal kinds of disrespect we see more and more frequently.

This is what we see on this board: Libtards. Dimtards. Dumbos. We're all guilty of disrespect. Now is a good time to think about our behavior. No political viewpoint has a monopoly on virtuous behavior. There are nut jobs in all stripes. Finally, I will say something that many will pounce on, but it is true. The President helps set the tone in our nation, as a role model. The current president disrespects people regularly, crudely, often with a mean-spirited twist. I don't recall either President Bush behaving like that. Ever. I don't recall President Obama behaving like that, either. But President Trump frequently mocks and belittles people. That is why he is an open target for pundits and humorists. I am uncomfortable with the lack of respect so many show the president of our nation. But if you look objectively at the matter, it is clear the president invites this behavior. If he showed more respect he'd get more respect. I hope he can start demonstrating a more respectful attitude for others.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:37 PM   #39
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'd prefer everyone get a Bowie knife and you'd have to gut your opponent. We'd have to pluck the chickenshit feathers off you first.

That way poor lustladyboy would not have to worry about his precious little babies being gassed.
So ,once AGAIN, a lying liberal crawfishes on a deal and won't agree to anything the " other side " proposes. Thanks for being consistent in YOUR friggen lying liberal ways of " It all my way or NO way " !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:05 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
The level of hate and anger and disrespect that leads some nut case to start shooting people starts with the level of hate and anger and disrespect we see on this board with every thread that is posted. Read what posters say about each other. I don't care which political party you support, there's rarely room for disrespect. Especially the most personal kinds of disrespect we see more and more frequently.

This is what we see on this board: Libtards. Dimtards. Dumbos. We're all guilty of disrespect. Now is a good time to think about our behavior. No political viewpoint has a monopoly on virtuous behavior. There are nut jobs in all stripes. Finally, I will say something that many will pounce on, but it is true. The President helps set the tone in our nation, as a role model. The current president disrespects people regularly, crudely, often with a mean-spirited twist. I don't recall either President Bush behaving like that. Ever. I don't recall President Obama behaving like that, either. But President Trump frequently mocks and belittles people. That is why he is an open target for pundits and humorists. I am uncomfortable with the lack of respect so many show the president of our nation. But if you look objectively at the matter, it is clear the president invites this behavior. If he showed more respect he'd get more respect. I hope he can start demonstrating a more respectful attitude for others.
And Odumbo's remark about Americans "clinging to guns and religion" wasn't mocking them, Muy Loco? Fuck your supercilious, one-sided BS, Muy Loco. This shooter wasn't watching Fox News or really listening to Trump. You can bet your lying, stupid ass that he was listening to people like you, Wretching Madcow, etc., tell him what they wanted him to hear about Trump, Muy Loco.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:30 PM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
This really has nothing to do with politics. The shooter was just a violent, hateful person.
Riiight... nothing to do with politics. That's why he asked if the guys on the baseball field were Republicans before he shot them.

Kinda like the ISIS terrorist asking if you are Christian before he slits your throat.

Be sure to check out the guy's twitter posts, little phooey. Nothing political there either!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:47 PM   #42
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post

No, they shoot cops. Are you a cop killer too?

http://11alive.com/news/crime/what-w...ives/448287099
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:59 PM   #43
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSufJgCXwnw
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:02 AM   #44
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ebrities_.html

some posters here have been accused of being lemmings.

But who are the real lemmings? these particular lemmings have resorted to violence to get their way.

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:35 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Gianforte calls for civil politics after assaulting reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

But who are the real lemmings? these particular lemmings have resorted to violence to get their way.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

The newly elected Congressman , excuse me the newly elected GOP Congressman has called for civility!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women