Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2017, 01:54 PM   #16
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

EastTexas, I think some of us ladies know very well, that those 2 things are NOT the same! Yes, true cock worship is an art!
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 01:58 PM   #17
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I myself.... may not say I'm a Cock- Worshipper, but if you read my Reviews, I bet THEY SAY IT.
ha! ( AN AWESOME ~ bbbj is ONLY A BEGINNING ...)
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 03:08 PM   #18
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
EastTexas, I think some of us ladies know very well, that those 2 things are NOT the same! Yes, true cock worship is an art!
My comment wasn't meant as a slam at all to you. Actually if you are a Playmate who partakes in this forum, I am quite certain you understand that difference.

I was simply shedding light on the fact that nearly every Playmate who advertises on Eccie, p411, BP, or wherever will say she specializes in CW when actually a very large majority of those actually specialize in good BJs.

It is widely talked about but very seldom truly practiced. Those of you who do specialize in this lost art form, my hate goes off to you and it should put a frown on your face when you see it so widely used in ad and then watered down in activities.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 03:13 PM   #19
Guest011020
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Where oh where in NOLA can this be had? Texas sure seems to have more girls talking about this stuff.
Guest011020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 07:11 PM   #20
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

East Texas, no offense taken. .I'm not a Playmate... I'm an Eccie Provider, an Upscale Companion and a Naughty NAUGHTY woman, who loves this way too much!! Lol. Maybe I'm thinking Hugh-Heff's -Playmates. Lol. And Galadan, I don't know much about Nola, and what they have to offer, but I'm HOT AND HORNNYY- & READY FOR FUN! OK. That sounded- bad. My apologies.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 11:01 PM   #21
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

I'm not a crude fellow. You ladies have been called all types of things throughout Eccie and throughout history from whore to Provider. I don't like any of those terms ... not even Provider even though it a fairly accurate description. I guess the reason I try not to use the word provider is it gives me a picture of one working for another.

I always default to "playmate" as it gives me a picture of two grown adults playing and trying to figure out what kind of trouble they can get into next. It is more of a partnership with both equally invested. I don't use it as a reference to Playboy Playmates.

We are all good Zena!! Happy hobbying and I pray I come across more legit CWers.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 01:19 AM   #22
AcidTripp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post

CW is admiring what is in your hands and in your face. You actually might even forget the hobbiest is attached to it. You want to play with it, toy with it, tease it, admire it, learn how it works, take it to the edge and then watch it calm down to take it to the edge again. It is a time consuming event. It is GLORIOUS!!
Very well put. I have only had 2 providers and currently my Sub outside the hobby really do this. The first time it was like magic. She had me orgasm several times without actually leaking cum. Then when she finally did It felt as my whole body erupted.

I'm sure if I gave some of the other ladies I see a chance they could do this but alas I use them for other kinky pleasures
AcidTripp is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:09 AM   #23
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

East Texas I was in Kilgore the other day, I wish I could have met you, mmmmmmmmmmmm..... maybe there, again one day, and Acid Tripp, WHEN~do I get to see you or meet you? My Sub side is aching to see you. SERIOUSLY.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I'm so horny now. DAMN.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:05 PM   #24
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely adore cock worship sessions. I've never really been one for the PSE type throat fuckings. I really enjoy making love to the cock and balls with my mouth. Sloppy and wet sounds. BNG's are great and everything, but it's really fun to push buttons and see what makes a guy moan and squirm. I guess I didn't know there was a difference between BBBJ's and Cock Worship, cuz they are both the same to me, and it's the same way I've always done it, and guys still put CW and BBBJ on my reviews. *shrug* My cock worship sessions are just longer and more sensual than a BNG.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:20 PM   #25
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
East Texas I was in Kilgore the other day, I wish I could have met you, mmmmmmmmmmmm..... maybe there, again one day, and Acid Tripp, WHEN~do I get to see you or meet you? My Sub side is aching to see you. SERIOUSLY.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I'm so horny now. DAMN.
Kilgore is my neck of the woods. I always pass thru there on my way to Tyler. I have had a BUNCH of free time the past few days. Hint hint
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:30 PM   #26
tx Easy Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

cw to me is the best and does signify a great provider as you stated. ive asked other providers ive seen and most don't even know what it is. my atf knows it, practices it and is always fine tuning her skills. ive even taken video and tell her this should be a video girls must watch before becoming a provider, jokingly of course, but to me true. I also agree that some men may not want this because it does take a lot of time and they wish to pack many activities into their play time. thus, possibly the reason most gals don't know what it is. good thread btw.
tx Easy Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 12:20 AM   #27
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I agree there is a big difference between CW and getting a quick POP. Im definetly a CW. Its a skill to take that time and not allow an early eruption to take place, but its very enjoyable, not for everyone, only for someone who has that true passion.
Celestedoll915 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 01:41 PM   #28
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love C.w!!!
I want some COCK WORSHIP, today.
I bet I get some. Today or tomorrow. mmmmmmmmmmm...
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:55 AM   #29
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
I love C.w!!!
I want some COCK WORSHIP, today.
I bet I get some. Today or tomorrow. mmmmmmmmmmm...
So ... did you get some? Inquiring minds need to know! ;-)
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:13 PM   #30
ScarletteC
Account Disabled

User ID: 402722
My ECCIE Reviews

This really truly is one of my favorite activities. I've even been able to get my long term partners to have multiple orgasms before actually ejaculating. It really is an art and much more than just a bbbj. It's not about making him get off quickly or moving on to the next activity, but really making him moan and writhe. I like drawing it out, seeing how long I can make them last just because many have never had that sort of experience.
ScarletteC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women