Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47420
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2017, 06:46 AM   #121
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
My school taxes covered racist folks like yourself kids schooling.

I had no kids....why should I pay school taxes?
Why should retirees, whose children are all grown up, and have been for over 40 years, continue to pay school taxes for brats and thug kids that act like animals in the public and DON'T respect their elders ? Kin I AXE you dat ? or do dat be RAY-SIS ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:57 AM   #122
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

In the meantime "we" have tolerate the likes of Creed.

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 08:07 AM   #123
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Why should retirees, whose children are all grown up, and have been for over 40 years, continue to pay school taxes for brats and thug kids that act like animals in the public and DON'T respect their elders ? Kin I AXE you dat ? or do dat be RAY-SIS ?
Or pay school taxes for a district in our children have never lived? I recognize that WTF's family didn't get their moneys' worth from the taxes they had to pay (if they paid any), but a house builder doesn't need much education when the house builder relies on subs and immigrants for construction jobs.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 07:17 PM   #124
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Karen Handel Led Efforts at Susan Komen to Defund Planned Parenthood

Strange how the Dims didn't push this as another "War on Women" event...no wonder the Dims said this was a bellwether...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/th...rticle/2626916

Quote:
The special election in Georgia between Karen Handel and Jon Ossoff resembles that of last November in one important respect: The sizable investment lost by Planned Parenthood after backing pro-abortion Democratic candidates.

The tax-subsidized abortion corporation lost more than $30 million trying to get Hillary Clinton elected. Now it has just burned a whopping $735,000 on behalf of Jon Ossoff.

Planned Parenthood's investment in Georgia may seem large for a congressional seat, but there is personal history between Handel and the abortion provider which may explain their "all in" support for Handel's opponent. Back in 2012, Karen Handel was in charge of public policy at Susan G. Komen, the well-known breast cancer charity. Handel had recommended that the charity stop giving grants to Planned Parenthood and other organizations whose breast cancer prevention work was negligible.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 07:25 PM   #125
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Strange how the Dims didn't push this as another "War on Women" event...no wonder the Dims said this was a bellwether...

Yep! The dims couldn't chant their mantra of "war on women" since they were the misogynists backing the white male against a more qualified woman candidate.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 07:25 PM   #126
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Yeah, people 'like me', who finished school, worked my whole adult life, pays taxes, never been to jail, no baby mommas?

I'm a real detriment to my community.
You're saying it, not me. Shout it from the treetops at the plantation Randall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
My school taxes covered racist folks like yourself kids schooling.

I had no kids....why should I pay school taxes?
You are the self admitted racist WTF. And now you admit you've never had kids (again). Shouldn't you stop outing yourself and others? Lemme guess why money on education was wasted on you...you were home schooled.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:01 AM   #127
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Hold the heck on. A supposed non-profit entity that gets TAX payer funds ponied up almost a cool mill to back a political opponent? HOW THE Hell is that legal>?
And imo if they have THAT much free dosh laying around, then they obviously are getting TOO MUCH tax payer funding..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:05 AM   #128
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Hold the heck on. A supposed non-profit entity that gets TAX payer funds ponied up almost a cool mill to back a political opponent? HOW THE Hell is that legal>?
And imo if they have THAT much free dosh laying around, then they obviously are getting TOO MUCH tax payer funding..
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 02:48 PM   #129
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

That cartoon certainly shows IMO what the truth on PP is.. They get EVERYONE's cash (via taxes) but only pay out to ONE party, the DNC..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:34 PM   #130
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default What is so special about you Randall?

If this is true then you know first hand black kids are able to get an education, a job and stay out of jail. If there is nothing special about you then you are admitting any black can be successful in America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Yeah, people 'like me', who finished school, worked my whole adult life, pays taxes, never been to jail, no baby mommas?

I'm a real detriment to my community.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women