Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35275
Mojojo33117

Old 03-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #16
sophia rose
Account Disabled

User ID: 71545
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree-there are tons of great people on TOB. Just right now there is a lot of BS going on, which I got caught up in. I don't like drama but seem to have fallen into the middle of it. It seems hard to get people over here though. I suggest it to the gents I see, some do join, some do not.
sophia rose is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:35 AM   #17
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Dont know if anyone noticed but TOB has just gotten a new mod, Ginaxxx.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #18
Crista Lahela
Account Disabled

User ID: 122003

I wish all of the tob people knew about ECCIE, and would come over here and never look back. I feel so bad for Mace, and I'm happy that Ginas gonna help though
Crista Lahela is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #19
geecue
Mod Squad

Doubt most of the people would come over unless the site went down for good. Welcome to Denver also.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:28 PM   #20
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I'm definitely on board!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #21
geecue
Mod Squad

Hey sorry about the other time on tob, we are very careful who the clients give out info too when a question is asked on the main board. I am glad you understood, but now seeing you here with your review it would not be a problem giving you some info next time you are in Denver.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #22
johncarter50
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Nice to see some familiar names!

Used this board when I was in West TX area . (Really like this emoticon, I was there too!)

I support Mace (and appreciate the help from Gina) at TOB and will continue to, but nice to have another place also. Will sign in more often now.
johncarter50 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #23
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncarter50 View Post
I support Mace (and appreciate the help from Gina) at TOB and will continue to, but nice to have another place also. Will sign in more often now.
No doubt, we ALL support Mace. My post wasn't to slant TOB (or Mace in particular) in anyway shape or form. Now that there is some admin capabilities, it should return to being a fun outlet. It's just nice to have other options. I will continue to use TOB, but also like playing over here. Most people on TOB still don't know this board exist.

There are a few of us who write reviews both places and I know the ladies appreciate it. I think more ladies should play over here (or at least request reviews here) instead of placing 'all of their review eggs in one basket!'
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #24
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
as many of my fellow Coloradoan's know, our board is hacked by a very vindictive provider. Not sure what her issue(s) is/are, but, it's a nice time and give pause to what we have. I'm suggesting that we start playing over here much more frequently than before. Most of the usual suspects are already here, but, since this board is more heavily moderated, we shouldn't have the problems of the other board (pun intended).

I suggest start getting more and more of our playmates over here. Besides, this is a pretty cool board to play in!

Well there was plenty for me to choose from in this thread BBB, But I liked yours best...

I love this board and hope that it will over run the drama of the others.. This board keeps a lot of ladies/gents that do not want the bs of others sites pretty busy with positive activities...
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #25
The Tribes
Registered Member

I lurk over on tob, but never post.
Too much of the "tone" is determined by have thinly-veiled axes to grind.
The Tribes is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #26
Naughty Destiny
Account Disabled

User ID: 98951
My ECCIE Reviews

Any "playing" that involves big bald black I want to be a part of. But now that Gina is on the scene at TOB it looks like things have really evened out. I am, for one, very happy with the improvements that have recently been made to the board. I think the place feels cleaned up and more friendly than I ever recall a feeling in the past. I love TOB. It is my home base. I would be deeply saddened to see it go. So thankfully, Gina came and saved the day!

Hey BBB, is there a waiting list to be the featured provider on your avatar?
Naughty Destiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #27
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny View Post
Any "playing" that involves big bald black I want to be a part of... Hey BBB, is there a waiting list to be the featured provider on your avatar?
You are too sweet D; and no there is no waiting list for my avatar!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #28
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello All, BBB do I know you? LOL .. Hope everyone enjoys! I been thinking of visiting, is there some places to steer clear of?
Sami is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women