Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2015, 11:30 PM   #16
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
you think its okay to record someone in an intimate private moment, without their consent???
i don't secretly record, they just don't care... I have a iPhone with a big screen saying RECORDING. They never seem to mind
the cute papi is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:37 PM   #17
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
From Stella aka deux
Just for the record the cute papi asked me for bbfs once he arrived and I said no. He busted the first condom. Then he barely put the second condom on the tip on his cock so it came off inside on me without telling me so basically he made sure he got his wish to fuck me without a condom. He can't deny he didn't know it came of because it was doggy style. When we were done I was like where is the condom??? I was going to post this in the ladies locker room but I couldn't until I got verified and I needed good reviews to get verified. After consideration I felt it best to just quit because of assholes like him.

To answer his own question why is it the newbies who accuse him maybe its because he knows better to try that crap on a seasoned provider who knows better!!! He also ran way over on his time with me.

If any other new ladies have had these issues with him please don't be afraid to speak out out of fear for getting a bad review.
This is why this new girl quit, how many others that didn't post their reasons? ( in red )
If these were done to a verified provider I think someone would be hanging by his empty nut sack. ( in blue )
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:49 PM   #18
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cute papi View Post
i don't secretly record, they just don't care... I have a iPhone with a big screen saying RECORDING. They never seem to mind
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057376346&postcount=68 funny how according to YOU,its only the NEWBIES that accuse you, its a fresh hooker conspiracy .....all the while cute papi records the audio proving he never tampers with the rubbers......those evil newbies......creep
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:01 AM   #19
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:06 AM   #20
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
This is why this new girl quit, how many others that didn't post their reasons? ( in red )
If these were done to a verified provider I think someone would be hanging by his empty nut sack. ( in blue )

The new girls can't come forward, he will extort them with the tape. Young girls/newbies don't want to be outed.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:28 AM   #21
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quit saying tape.

There's no tape.

No film.

Can't "roll 'em".....

Geez.....move in to the '90s already.

Oh yeah....papi....where did you meet her?

Watergate Apartments?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:35 AM   #22
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Texas is a "one party consent state" meaning that as long as one of the parties consents to the recording it's legal. Texas Penal Code § 16.02(c)(4)(a)

I'm not sure how legal it remains though if the other party has a "reasonable expectation to privacy" such as in their own hotel room, bedroom, or during a sexual act. It may become a felony at that point.

Either way, even if it is legal it's fucking creepy and I'm surprised he admitted to it...

**Honesty Alert**I'm not an attorney but I've fucked a couple and stayed at a number of Holiday Inn Express
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:44 AM   #23
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Texas is a "one party consent state" meaning that as long as one of the parties consents to the recording it's legal. Texas Penal Code § 16.02(c)(4)(a)

I'm not sure how legal it remains though if the other party has a "reasonable expectation to privacy" such as in their own hotel room, bedroom, or during a sexual act. It may become a felony at that point.

Either way, even if it is legal it's fucking creepy and I'm surprised he admitted to it...

**Honesty Alert**I'm not an attorney but I've fucked a couple and stayed at a number of Holiday Inn Express
appreciate your opinion, a lot of mods would have warned people to stay on subject or even closed the thread......imagine that...it would be like someone closing the original WW thread after hearing all this...........glad you are here spice! good to know someone is looking out for the new girls............kudos
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:52 AM   #24
Guest120216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
damn
Guest120216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:00 AM   #25
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I just had s session yesterday morning another scheduled for this morning. I can't actually ever remember a provider looking at my phone to see if it was recording or not. Ya'll think about it? Has that ever happened to you? I think we can expect to see more of that in the future though.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:31 AM   #26
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

i know i wouldn't want a provider recording me on any medium.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:56 AM   #27
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Wtf are you talking about? It's just her it's just this one time I've been accused of this. The recording at least could prove I didn't ask for bbfs nor did I put the condom half way. If she saw me put it on half way why didn't she stop me from entering her again? Holy shit you guys are dumb af. Trying to point fingers so hastily and getting the wrong guy. I'm not the guy that made her quit. Why do I voice record session? I record all business transactions. It's not weird to have something if a person tries to frame you for some shit. I had that happen to me before and lost a couple hundred grand. So I'm taking procausions now on everything I do. You never had this experience, I wouldn't expect you to understand. So once again please stfu already, God damn
First time ever that I have heard someone record a transaction with a whore.

I have heard of guys secretly videotaping sessions, or of providers/establishments secretly taping sessions too for security and whatnot.

First time, though, of a fucktard making evidence of his own illegal transaction.

Probably should change your name to the retarded papi.
Asianhobbyist is online now   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:58 AM   #28
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
I just had s session yesterday morning another scheduled for this morning. I can't actually ever remember a provider looking at my phone to see if it was recording or not. Ya'll think about it? Has that ever happened to you? I think we can expect to see more of that in the future though.
I doubt it. If you really want to do it there are plenty of apps out there to secretly record voice or video on your phone and just looking at a phone you wouldn't know. Also plenty of spy cams cheap on eBay. Anyone could be up to it. I doubt if he gets any more dates they will let his phone stay in the room with him.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:59 AM   #29
Pica Flor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What I consider retarded is the excuse he uses to record the session, we are talking a relatively small investment for an illegal activity. The recording of the "business transaction" serves what purpose again? To prove what to who? I Don't buy it, this thread should be in the Alerts section, to me it is not about if requested BBFS or did what the provider states (I believe the provider by the way), but what he openly admitted on doing (audio record sessions with the providers)
Pica Flor is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 05:14 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I recently saw this in the Welcome and Introductions forum and found it quite disturbing....How would you feel if this happened to you?
Now you know one reason I don't do reviews. See dearhunter's comment.

I've seen a towel or garment dropped over my phone, but I have noticed too many laptops turned on with the screen facing the room.That's a walk.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women