Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2024, 11:08 PM   #1
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default I'm Out...

Went to Buck Wild Dallas tonight and could not go through the metal detector until I was patted down by a manager who had to spend 20 minutes selling cabanas and VIP for $220... Went in and wasn't one dancer worth spending money on... You had the 45 Cubans, and then a bunch of flat-chested no-ass dancers... Hell, they were even calling dancers to the stage that weren't even there...

Bucks Cab Dallas - $10 to get in and $8 beers... Never ending stream of Cubans coming up to me or girls who worked at Buck Wild that now work there..

It's so not worth it anymore I went out with $240 and spent $140 on what?? I have no damn clue...
joeykid7675 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:26 PM   #2
Prawnstar7
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

There’s a reason most of the people here only go to Baby Dolls.
Prawnstar7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 06:45 AM   #3
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

There are two clubs I know of with little Cuban presence. The Lodge and The Men's Club. Each doe shave issues of their own but Cubans are not a big part of it.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 08:23 AM   #4
Potash
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
There are two clubs I know of with little Cuban presence. The Lodge and The Men's Club. Each doe shave issues of their own but Cubans are not a big part of it.
If you don't mind explaining, what's the problem with the Cubans? Is it just the no English?
Potash is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 10:19 AM   #5
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potash View Post
If you don't mind explaining, what's the problem with the Cubans? Is it just the no English?
Some guys love them, primarily because they will do anything often at very low prices.

But for many of us, the lack of English, very aggressive behavior is a huge turn off. And there are so many in the clubs, there is no place for other ethnics. The mangers are incentivized to hire them because their pimps are willing to pay a lot of money to get them hired. Often with fake papers. Many are trafficked with no way out. When over half the dancers are one ethnic, it turns off and chases away customers who would normally just ignore them but have few if any other choices.
Old 03-17-2024, 12:27 PM   #6
ScrewedUp29
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:

I stopped going to stripclubs in 2017 when my SO moved in with me and I could no longer get out at night but back then I could not stand them. They are very aggressive wanting dances and you can tell them no and they will still come back around minutes later rubbing your dick and asking again. Almost all have those horrible rubbery BBLs too. Complete turn off.
ScrewedUp29 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 01:04 PM   #7
shauk1960
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawnstar7 View Post
There’s a reason most of the people here only go to Baby Dolls.
What do you mean? Baby Dolls is flooded with Cubans too, infact 8 out of 10 are infact Cubans
shauk1960 is online now   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 04:36 PM   #8
nick_712
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Literally this.

Baby dolls was my favorite and now I don’t even bother going to SC anymore.

99% of the ladies are Cuban and all the remaining ethnicities get taken up or they are not available, such a disappointment.
nick_712 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 08:04 PM   #9
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Doesn’t sound like much of an issue to me, and my Spanish isn’t very good.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 11:18 PM   #10
shauk1960
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Is the men's club also a common place for folks with suits? Might pay a visit if the upsell or entry fee is not bad
shauk1960 is online now   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 07:40 AM   #11
dsmfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

For me, Cubans have really ruined the strip club experience.

They're aggressive. They're disrespectful if you don't want to pay whatever they quote out of the gate. And they are rarely natural.

The trouble is, they seem to have cornered the market -- and the other options are leaving the clubs because they're losing their customers to more aggressive Cubans.
dsmfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:08 AM   #12
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

OP, going to Bucks was your first mistake.

Otherwise, yes the Cubans are ruining bdd. However, I get the feeling that is leading to more otc opportunity for the non-Cubans.

I have a lot of conspiracy theories on the whole Cuban invasion of the clubs here.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 12:00 PM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmfan View Post
For me, Cubans have really ruined the strip club experience.

They're aggressive. They're disrespectful if you don't want to pay whatever they quote out of the gate. And they are rarely natural.

The trouble is, they seem to have cornered the market -- and the other options are leaving the clubs because they're losing their customers to more aggressive Cubans.
You are correct. Dancers go elsewhere because either the Cubans chase off customers or will do more for less so the other dancers loose more customers.

The managers don't care because they are getting paid under the table. The Cubans do bring some guys in. But it's very short sighted. More guys who tend to spend more per visit are leaving. Guys who only want to get off and get out are taking their place.
The lack of diversity will drive off more guys. When a club does hire a black or white dancer, there is little support for her because the Cubans are taking control. So the dancer leaves after a few days. I see this a lot.

Very frustrating to see clubs I had a LOT of fun in have this happen. And alternate choices are becoming fewer and fewer.
Old 03-18-2024, 01:21 PM   #14
Prawnstar7
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

I get that there are quite a few Cubans at BDD, but it’s really easy to say no to them. Never make eye contact and tell them you’re waiting for someone if they do come up to you. Be nice about it and they won’t bother you again. My reasoning for BDD being a great spot is that the non-Cubans are very attractive and aren’t teases. Obviously not as much mileage as BFW, but I spend more time looking for girls that I find attractive enough at BFW.

To each their own, some are looking for the action, some are looking for an attractive woman. IMO if you’re looking for action above a BJ by an attractive woman while being frugal, you’re better off at Paris than a SC.
Prawnstar7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 01:35 PM   #15
dfwclimber
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

What’s the deal with Paris? I drive by there and see a bunch of street walkers on the corner of HH. Do you take them off the street and into a room at Paris? What’s that look like?
dfwclimber is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women