Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2019, 04:44 AM   #1471
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
For all you Dummies like the OP. the bottom line is Joe Biden is the one who should be investigated. The following clip, fired prosecutor Victor Shokin tells what really happened.

https://youtu.be/8n2qmPGTrqk
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:38 AM   #1472
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Democrats expected to unveil articles of impeachment against Trump, focusing on abuse of power, obstruction of Congress

Democrats are expected to unveil two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday that will focus on abuse of power and obstructing Congress and would be voted on by the full House next week, according to three officials familiar with the matter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ge%2Fstory-ans

But, but, but what about Hillary sobbed the the trump party.
The only ones sobbing will be the left when the Senate trial doesn't remove Trump from office.

However, I'm surprised they only settled on two articles rather than the "dozens" they have claimed to have intimate knowledge of.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 07:03 AM   #1473
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post

Shokin was about as far away from "good" and "fair" as you can imagine. During his 2015-2016 tenure as chief prosecutor, Shokin did two things: He covered for the criminality of powerful figures close to then-President Petro Poroshenko, and he earned the ire of just about every anti-corruption group in Ukraine.

Don't take my word for it; take that of Shokin's immediate deputy, Vitaly Kasko. In 2016, Kasko resigned from his post, describing his boss' "hotbed of corruption."

The specifics of Shokin's corruption are most obvious in what he did not do. As Bloomberg documented in May, Shokin was particularly opposed to investigating high-wealth individuals suspected of corruption. Why those individuals? Presumably because a little of their high wealth would find its way into Shokin's hands if he was able to make their problems go away. This obviously infuriated civil society activists who noticed that Shokin was stonewalling obvious investigative needs.

BTW..you’re a very attractive milf and reading your encounters I’d conclude you’re an excellent ambassador for the hobby. But you’re being deceived by Russian propaganda.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 07:25 AM   #1474
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
The only ones sobbing will be the left when the Senate trial doesn't remove Trump from office.

However, I'm surprised they only settled on two articles rather than the "dozens" they have claimed to have intimate knowledge of.
You can’t find a post in my thread that states l believe the conspiracy caucus will vote to remove the fat lying bastard. So I’ve been prepared for that probable outcome for months. But you denied impeachment would happen...Right?

Here in the real world there were only four articles being considered. Two articles will be forwarded to the Conspiracy caucus for acquittal. If that happens there’s a lot more waiting. Perjury and obstruction of justice regarding Volume ll of the Mueller report.

You should have learned by now, it’s not over until the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is gone.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:39 AM   #1475
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can’t find a post in my thread that states l believe the conspiracy caucus will vote to remove the fat lying bastard. So I’ve been prepared for that probable outcome for months. But you denied impeachment would happen...Right?

Here in the real world there were only four articles being considered. Two articles will be forwarded to the Conspiracy caucus for acquittal. If that happens there’s a lot more waiting. Perjury and obstruction of justice regarding Volume ll of the Mueller report.

You should have learned by now, it’s not over until the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is gone.
At a couple of points along the way, I said an actual impeachment vote was maybe 50/50, based on the current circumstances. Pelosi was very wishy washy and inconclusive about it. But on average, most of my posts have always stated directly that the House(circus) will probably vote in the affirmative for impeachment and the Senate(when sane minds review) will not vote to convict.

I've also have been very good pointing out how each and every one of your next "gotcha" posts have fizzled along the way. Very little of where we are getting to now is reflected in what you have touted as "gotcha's". The articles are going to be a stretch at best.

It's why I continue to note that I have no worries that Trump will be sitting on the ballot in 2020 as the GOP nominee.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:41 AM   #1476
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

House Democrats unveil two articles of impeachment against Trump

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday, saying he had abused the power of his office and obstructed Congress in its investigation of his conduct regarding Ukraine.

The argument, ‘why don’t you just wait?’ comes down to this: Why don’t you just let him cheat in just one more election?” Schiff said, calling impeachment “a question of duty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d9e_story.html
Old 12-10-2019, 07:42 AM   #1477
oeb11
Valued Poster

Agreed - EL - poor j666 will have to wait for Nov 2020 and the rematch with H....
And that will be a DPST disaster!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 07:43 AM   #1478
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

He's tweeting like a psycho about USMCA.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 07:50 AM   #1479
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
At a couple of points along the way, I said an actual impeachment vote was maybe 50/50, based on the current circumstances. Pelosi was very wishy washy and inconclusive about it. But on average, most of my posts have always stated directly that the House(circus) will probably vote in the affirmative for impeachment and the Senate(when sane minds review) will not vote to convict.

I've also have been very good pointing out how each and every one of your next "gotcha" posts have fizzled along the way. Very little of where we are getting to now is reflected in what you have touted as "gotcha's". The articles are going to be a stretch at best.

It's why I continue to note that I have no worries that Trump will be sitting on the ballot in 2020 as the GOP nominee.

You’re a legend in your own mind, take a couple of atta boys out of the cult coffer and begin to restock your trump impeachment survival kit.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:55 AM   #1480
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
He's tweeting like a psycho about USMCA.

Pelosi began approval of the USMCA - articles today indicate.

I am sure it rankled - but her concrete makeup covered for her.

Psycho - isn't it psycho to espouse nuclear destruction in an avatar 9500!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 07:56 AM   #1481
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Agreed - EL - poor j666 will have to wait for Nov 2020 and the rematch with H....
And that will be a DPST disaster!
You’re a goddamn liar.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:58 AM   #1482
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
begin to restock your trump impeachment survival kit.
Why would I have to restock such a kit. You just said yourself Trump isn't going anywhere between now and the 2020 election.

Why would I have worries?
Old 12-10-2019, 08:02 AM   #1483
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re a goddamn liar.

So easy to tip the DPST's into "Outrage"!!
How can a lie be created about an event that has not occurred. ?
That never occurs to to DPST'sspouting their "narrative Truth" - and everyone else is a "Liar".
Pathetic.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:09 AM   #1484
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Everything is OUTRAGE and political hatred ,and some type of phobia that's all they got

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:17 AM   #1485
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
So easy to tip the DPST's into "Outrage"!!
How can a lie be created about an event that has not occurred. ?
That never occurs to to DPST'sspouting their "narrative Truth" - and everyone else is a "Liar".
Pathetic.
You’re a goddamn liar.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women