Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65
Default WARNING - the thoughts, ideas, and information contained in PMs, emails and other private forms of communication are NOT protected under ECCIE rules - only the exact content!

The Hell you say, that doesn't make any sense! Well ladies and gents, here's how it was explained to me. If you send a private communication to another member they may paraphrase the contents and put it in their own words - to the point of changing the tone and meaning! But under ECCIE rule 9 they may not post the exact contents by cutting and pasting!

In other words if Rodger dodger sends dick face a PM about Foxy cunt and in it states - "you should be aware that I saw miss cunt last week and when I went to go down on her there was a distinct odor around her pussy - but it could have been her sheets needed changing"

Dick face could then post in open forum "I received a PM from Rodger dodger in which he states that Foxy cunt's pussy stinks"

So, sharing of information of a sensitive and private nature by PM should be avoided at all cost!

All I have to say is WOW! Don't the owners realize that's the kind of bull shit that sparks and fuels malicious rumors?
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:45 AM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sadly, no matter what the "rule" might say, that kind of unprofessional behavior will always happen. Rumors, gossip, betrayal, creating half truths. Suppose paraphrasing of a PM is declared"not allowed". That won't solve the problem of people who want to live in a charcoal gray morality. They will change "Bob sent me a PM and said....." to "Bob told me...."

The problem is the human. The problem is their desire/need/ego to display how much inside info they know, and how important that makes them. Or to curry favor. Or to hurt someone.

And it has nothing to do with this site. I see it far too often in the information market that is DC.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
Guest032716
Account Disabled

I just find it a double standard that the mere mention of Private Forum content can get you banned but outing a PM is acceptable!
Old 08-30-2014, 09:57 AM   #4
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

no, the problem is that some people, for some reason, are getting a free pass.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:03 AM   #5
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default The ONLY RULE that applies:

If you don't want someone to see something you wrote/said - DON'T WRITE IT ON THE INTERWEB!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:10 AM   #6
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
If you don't want someone to see something you wrote/said - DON'T WRITE IT ON THE INTERWEB!!
So I should not share information in PRIVATE for fear it will be twisted and posted in PUBLIC? Nice logic
Old 08-30-2014, 10:19 AM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Why are you wanting to share PRIVATE info?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:23 AM   #8
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default See Rule 1

RULE 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
So I should not share information in PRIVATE for fear it will be twisted and posted in PUBLIC? Nice logic
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #9
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Thats the cool thing about an interactive website like this, if the info presented is false you have the opportunity to refute it for everyone to see.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:52 PM   #10
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Thats the cool thing about an interactive website like this, if the info presented is false you have the opportunity to refute it for everyone to see.
You know CC, you and I are friends and I respect you a lot. But I should not have to try to refute miss quoted PRIVATE messages.

No matter - the site is loosing it's credibility rather rapidly, in my humble opinion.
Old 08-30-2014, 03:29 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
But I hate spending so much time in the "Alert" section!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:34 PM   #12
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So Luigi, I think what I hear you saying is that you shot your mouth off in a PM and it came back to bite you in the ass. Now you're here crying and wanting everybody to pat you on the back and say, "there, there, little Luigi, it'll be okay".
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:25 PM   #13
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Remember This:
You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you.
Also there are people who are connected that get more latitude with the guideline enforcement.
This a fact in the real world and here also.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 11:48 PM   #14
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
You know CC, you and I are friends and I respect you a lot. But I should not have to try to refute miss quoted PRIVATE messages.

No matter - the site is loosing it's credibility rather rapidly, in my humble opinion.
What admins(mostly CC if not all) seem to be doing in the area of the board where I'm from in the background and in the open. It seems to be slowly gaining credibility.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:25 AM   #15
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
"you should be aware that I saw miss cunt last week and when I went to go down on her there was a distinct odor around her pussy - but it could have been her sheets needed changing"

"I received a PM from Rodger dodger in which he states that Foxy cunt's pussy stinks"
Those two statements are totally different. So what you're saying is that "no one should be able to lie on the internet"...good luck with that one...

Quote:
So, sharing of information of a sensitive and private nature by PM should be avoided at all cost!
Quote:
You're just NOW realizing this??? This is common knowledge that every teenager learns when they start using Facebook in middle school...yet for some reason, you haven't caught on?

Quote:
You have no idea how much the owners are disturbed by "loosing" credibility with you...I'm sure they're sitting up in late night conferences talking about the state of your opinion of their credibility...

You're not very good at this whole Interwebs thing...you're probably too old to adjust your thinking to deal with the realities of it...I'd suggest you go back to sitting on your porch and yelling at the neighbor kids about your lawn...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women