Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2010, 09:44 PM   #16
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Yeah & speaking of flying, I'm always cracked up by the guys that say something like, "Well baby if only I was in Texas...." Well, my friend, airfare is cheap. You could play all day and be home by dinner if need be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Its either money or time. When you have the money to fly there, you don't have the time. When you have the time, not enough money. Its a vicious cycle.
I agree with Alt, airfair is cheap. But, my solution to the time dilemma is not for the man to fly to the woman, but have her fly to see him. That way we do all the travel and show up just when you need us. Problem solved.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:55 AM   #17
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Yeah & speaking of flying, I'm always cracked up by the guys that say something like, "Well baby if only I was in Texas...." Well, my friend, airfare is cheap. You could play all day and be home by dinner if need be.
hey, alt, that directed at me? As noted time is the biggest issue. I do say "I gotta get to TX" because I want those ladies on here to be complimented by the thoughts/feelings. I am trying to be nice to them. And I try to be nice to all on here. We're all a pretty good bunch on here (jury's still out on PJ moderating my jokes). Actually I did hit expedia to just see what it would take to get to TX from NYC. RT was $400+ (yes, I do watch my dollars, I haven't hit the lottery yet). Or $250+- with a stop in-between. Not real good for staying UTR. The wife would have issues if she learned I was dating. And flying is SO much fun these days.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:07 AM   #18
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I agree with Alt, airfare is cheap. But, my solution to the time dilemma is not for the man to fly to the woman, but have her fly to see him. That way we do all the travel and show up just when you need us. Problem solved.
'Colette, I probably should investigate that solution.

Doing the math, $450 AF, $300 car service to and from the airport, hotel (one night or two?) $200 to $400. And I have not even compensated my date for her time. Does the clock start "door-to-door" like the electrician/plumber does? Does it start from the she arrives at the hotel, or is it for our time alone. Is she exclusive to me during that time? Do we agree that she meets others (do I get a cut? ). I typically can only meet in the mornings, so the dinner date/over-night is just about impossible. And what if it is someone I've never met? I mean 'Colette and others seem delightful on the board and/or emails (and if I was considering this multiple phone calls would be needed). But at the meeting we realize that we do not "have a match." I am tossing these comments as thoughts/stream o' consciousness stuff.

Someone like Nicole Preston seems to be comfortably situated in TX, so she prolly doesn't have a need to travel. And I cannot carry on a case of wine on an airplane anymore.

I *might* be defensive about this. Sorry, bad coffee day.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:29 PM   #19
guest051510-1
Miss America

I check SWA and with advanced notice $129 each way Houston to NYC. I don't charge for time that I travel, so only for my time with you. Outside of Texas, my min. time is 4 hours - so that is $1200. So, SROnly you could have me hand delivered to you for 4 hours for only, <drum roll please> $1700. That is a rough estimate for my time, flight, and room. But, we could work something out.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #20
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
hey, alt, that directed at me? As noted time is the biggest issue. I do say "I gotta get to TX" because I want those ladies on here to be complimented by the thoughts/feelings. I am trying to be nice to them. And I try to be nice to all on here. .
actually no, it wasn't. It was directed at a couple of "valued posters" here & was not meant as a shot. It was meant as a suggestion of a viable option.

As PJ pointed out indirectly, as a single guy, this option is more available to folks like me. So it isn't perfect.

NB suggests maybe a better option -- the fly her to me plan. Everyone is different but I think her pricing model is pretty typical...doesn't charge for travel time, just reimbursement for actual costs and then an extended minimum (say 4 hours) so the trip is worth it for you.

But my point is, using NB's estimates, you can have her (figuaratively) on your doorstep for only about a $500 upcharge. In my view, if you wouldn't mind giving her $1000+ for her time, that isn't too steep a price; particularly if the pickings are slim in you neighborhood...

The variation on this is you book an extended date with her & based on that she decides to tour, or stay a couple of days, in your city.

I don't mean this like "haggle" or in an unflattering way, but talk to your dream date. Tell her what you are willing to do. They might say yes. The rates page on their website may not have anticipated all situations.

Happy hunting
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:06 PM   #21
nycflyer
Gaining Momentum

Location: Sitting across from you at the meeting. Noticing you, but you wouldn't know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Have you heard of these events? Or am I always the last to know these things? Some names are familiar.

http://www.eyeswideshut1009.com/default.html

I saw this too and thought the concept was very intriguing. Imagine a group of clients and companions who had never met before and fly into one location for the purpose of spending an amazing night playing with each other in some posh mansion or better yet, a castle. And yes, of course it could be done a whole lot cheaper via swinging, but I wasn't really attaching the issue of price as much as the concept.

There is a high-end swingers club in London that meets once a month in a townhouse usually in Belgravia or Kensington and they re-enact the mask scene from EWS. At the party, everyone keeps their mask on until the stroke of midnight and then the masks, and a lot of other things, come off.
nycflyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:36 PM   #22
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
NB suggests maybe a better option -- the fly her to me plan.
I fly her to you?!? Hmmm, what's wrong with this picture? I'm a nice guy, but not that nice. Oh, wait, that's not what you meant? Oh, nevermind.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #23
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

I think it's a swingers thing......Otherwise it's not business savvy..unless you like sharing....
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #24
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If it is a swingers thing, count me out. I have been to a few swingers places and besides the bickering between the couples, usually or the scared looks on peoples faces, they couldn't believe they were actually there, it was a drag.
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #25
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
I think it's a swingers thing......Otherwise it's not business savvy..unless you like sharing....
It's not a swingers' thing. The idea is to provide a lot of variety at a price point that is lower than what a date with each lady would require. Typically there is a maximum number of gents allowed. Everyone has a good time (well hopefully), ladies all get paid, gents get to be kids in a candy store at a "bargain" rate.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:16 PM   #26
Nicolette Morgandy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1985
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
It's not a swingers' thing. The idea is to provide a lot of variety at a price point that is lower than what a date with each lady would require. Typically there is a maximum number of gents allowed. Everyone has a good time (well hopefully), ladies all get paid, gents get to be kids in a candy store at a "bargain" rate.
Interesting concept.
Nicolette Morgandy is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:46 PM   #27
reno
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

having been in the lifestyle (swinging) for 5yrs i can tell you it is def not a lifestyle event.and dawn i think you've been to the wrong parties,just about every couples party i've been to have been an awesome experience.
reno is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:54 PM   #28
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by reno View Post
having been in the lifestyle (swinging) for 5yrs i can tell you it is def not a lifestyle event.and dawn i think you've been to the wrong parties,just about every couples party i've been to have been an awesome experience.
Well they were out in the boonies here in PA so I am not sure if that had something to do with it or what, lol. You could be right though.
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #29
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Like I said different strokes for different folks but I can see the appeal of the concept.

One question I'd have would be around discretion. I'm sure there is screening; maybe(probably) even good screening, but for much the same reason I shy away M&G's, discretion would be a concern for me.

The closest thing I can think of it are some of the sex clubs outside the States where you can have several different experiences in a single outing. I guess when I'm halfway around the world I'm less concerned with running into my boss or neighbor

BTW I see ads for things like this locally from time to time, albeit not at the D&T end of the market. Ususally like a $50 or 100 cover at the door (of a private residence). You mix & mingle & when you find something you like you come to an arrangement and "grab a room." Those scare the hell out of me on a number of levels
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #30
guest051510-1
Miss America

Quote:
... I guess when I'm halfway around the world I'm less concerned with running into my boss or neighbor
I guess the mask doesn't disguise you enough for your comfort. I totally understand, it's not for me either. But, I am friends with several of the girls involved and I know that they have great fun and meet some great guys.