Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2019, 12:41 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I wonder if that pot bellied asshole would be killed if he went after members of this forum?

Sometimes, that's all the weak minded understand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:52 PM   #17
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Joining your buddy YR in cheering on assaults...as I told him I pity the poor chump that assaults me.
You cheering this behavior makes you as big a scumbag as YR.
Thank you thug supporting scumbag!!
You always think violence is the answer when you don't have any answers other than your crying ass race baiting posts...a typical trouble making thug!!

You sure would have...run like a scared rabbit.

Your last ban was for a threat and you always take about how bad you are...the cemetery is full of those fools.
Can someone please RTM this guy for rules violation. Openly harassing me, name calling and issuing subtle physical threats of harm.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:58 PM   #18
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Shit, Chris Cuomo is nothing but a Bitch. He doesn't have the guts to shut anybody up. He's nothing but a grand standing big mouth moron like most Liberals. The clip below shows what a true tough guy would do when somebody wants to cross the line.

https://youtu.be/p8pAZ75WKh8
Cuomo is buff and he's a boxer. He would have spanked that fucking dude as expected
Old 08-13-2019, 12:59 PM   #19
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I wonder if that pot bellied asshole would be killed if he went after members of this forum?

Sometimes, that's all the weak minded understand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
You calling chris dontno a potbell asshole or the person you disagree with...make up your mind!!
Would you endorse that too since you like violence against people you disagree with...oh wait that isn't a person of the ideology of the thugs on the left like your friends SC and TM. Another worthless posts of yours.
Thanks for nothing thug supporter.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:02 PM   #20
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
You calling chris dontno a potbell asshole or the person you disagree with...make up your mind!!
Would you endorse that too since you like violence against people you disagree with...oh wait that isn't a person of the ideology of the thugs on the left like your friends SC and TM. Another worthless posts of yours.
Thanks for nothing thug supporter.
Your harassment of forum members is becoming increasingly consistent and out of control. We are going to report you.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:03 PM   #21
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Cuomo is buff and he's a boxer. He would have spanked that fucking dude as expected
But he didn't. Jim Everette put a table on that wimps lap and then made him cry like a little bitch right on camera. Cuomo just ran his big no talent mouth just like you do. That's why you posted this thread.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:06 PM   #22
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Fredo Cuomo couldn't even kick your ass. Well, maybe...
I agree... it would take a person being quite a physical specimen to kick my ass. They would have to be coming with a serious fight game or be skilled in MMA to deal with SC.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:07 PM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
But he didn't. Jim Everette put a table on that wimps lap and then made him cry like a little bitch right on camera. Cuomo just ran his big no talent mouth just like you do. That's why you posted this thread.
Be nice to me or I will hit the RTM button on you as well.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:22 PM   #24
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Be nice to me or I will hit the RTM button on you as well.
That's about all you're able hit. Fire away if that's what makes you happy.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:35 PM   #25
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I will. I'm liberal and progressive and I wont tolerate any hate speech aimed at me.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:45 PM   #26
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your harassment of forum members is becoming increasingly consistent and out of control. We are going to report you.
Report away you violence instigating thug...you're nothing but a trouble marker and you were banned last time for threats and harassment. You have a big mouth that writes checks your ass can't cash.

You have been race baiting of several years and cry your ass of about racial in equality and now you're crying your ass off again about me calling you out on insighting violence against people you disagree with.

You threaten and harass women in the Houston forum of this board...you love to dish it out but you can't take it. You always talk tough and like to see people you disagree with hurt just like YR and TM. The MAGA hat wearing people to you are open season and I just about had enough of that thuggery.

People in this country should feel comfortable wearing a hat without worrying about getting attacked by the likes of your ilk.
I have said before I wear mine and if someone decides to attack me it will be the last thing they ever do.

You go ahead and hit that RTM button until you fingers bleed...the threads that you start are always instigating troublesome discourse and this particular one shouldn't be allow on this or any other civilized board.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:52 PM   #27
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I will RTM away. It's been high time they ban you for your repeated rules violation as shown above. Unfortunately you will have to comply with the rules and show the proper level of respect. If you're incapable of doing that then unfortunately the Mods will have to take action and that would be sad to see.

Well time to start hitting the RTM chat with ya later
Old 08-13-2019, 03:27 PM   #28
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Report away you violence instigating thug...you're nothing but a trouble marker and you were banned last time for threats and harassment. You have a big mouth that writes checks your ass can't cash.

You have been race baiting of several years and cry your ass of about racial in equality and now you're crying your ass off again about me calling you out on insighting violence against people you disagree with.

You threaten and harass women in the Houston forum of this board...you love to dish it out but you can't take it. You always talk tough and like to see people you disagree with hurt just like YR and TM. The MAGA hat wearing people to you are open season and I just about had enough of that thuggery.

People in this country should feel comfortable wearing a hat without worrying about getting attacked by the likes of your ilk.
I have said before I wear mine and if someone decides to attack me it will be the last thing they ever do.

You go ahead and hit that RTM button until you fingers bleed...the threads that you start are always instigating troublesome discourse and this particular one shouldn't be allow on this or any other civilized board.
What happened to the real bb? This actually reads as a coherent retort.
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:32 PM   #29
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

He's passionate about race.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:35 PM   #30
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Oh