Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2018, 03:04 AM   #16
mikemendez
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level42 View Post
I know a white girl who works there. Got with her before she did SC scene. She was too GPS the first time around and cut it rather short. I haven't been with her ever since. She runs with a young Latin girl and even offers doubles.
All lies, you ain't gotten any action except from your own hand. Now run along.
mikemendez is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:39 AM   #17
Level42
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemendez View Post
All lies, you ain't gotten any action except from your own hand. Now run along.
You don't know how to contact her and trouble her with drama.
Level42 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 03:50 PM   #18
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Anyways everyone knows CF is my regular spot, simply because it's on the way home. I normally go after work and gone by 7:30 PM. I haven't found any "reasonable" play there in YEARS!! GPS abounds and I would say "70%" are managed.

I knew this girl for years who I wanted to hit but she was supposedly managed. We became friends but she would never go less than 1K!! That's right 1K. She said she had been charging that she was 19 and now she is 24. We had damn near done everything in there except f***!

Some girls are BJ only and want 3-500 for that. The management gets as much talent as they can as long as they aren't too FAT!
You know girls go from club to club and are unreliable so they hire whatever comes in.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 05:25 PM   #19
Bootiescratcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Probably the worst thing about this place is how the girls try and almost fight the customers. It doesn't matter if you are nice, mean, shy, assertive, respectful it just doesn't matter the girls want to get money out of you or start a scene if you say no thanks. It is unreal. They literally make the cuban girls seem nice and accommodating because they eventually get the hint but the lowlife gutter trash they hire here is just the worst. There is no reason why they do unless the managers are in on getting a cut which makes sense to me.
Bootiescratcher is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 01:20 AM   #20
prowler97
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Agreed I dont go there anymore but you can try cover girls a lot of the centerfold girls have been going there
prowler97 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 02:12 AM   #21
youngstud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

They have been there, splendors, and the ship... I think that “operation county” spooked them, 5 of their regular girls went down. The bacon got them to agree to go otc to “their place in the woodlands”...
youngstud is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 01:31 PM   #22
PBPM_Lover
Gaining Momentum

@youngstud, which girls?
PBPM_Lover is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 09:21 PM   #23
youngstud
Valued Poster

http://montgomerycountypolicereporte...gomery-county/

scroll this link to "pimps" girl with colored hair, then down to "prostitutes" if you give the images numbers 3,4,16,19,20
Old 11-14-2018, 09:51 PM   #24
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

I recognize one of those girsl from CF. Man was she annoying and waaaaay too thin.

A girl told me a few girls got arrested and their pimps where even arrested or put out of the place. I cannot remember??
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 01:49 PM   #25
PBPM_Lover
Gaining Momentum

I don't recognize any of those ugly hoes, lol. I know a few good looking ones who work @ CF, apparently they werent affected by the sting.
PBPM_Lover is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 07:12 PM   #26
dmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPM_Lover View Post
I don't recognize any of those ugly hoes, lol. I know a few good looking ones who work @ CF, apparently they werent affected by the sting.
Makeup and low lighting does magic.
dmode is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:12 AM   #27
FrankZappa
Lifetime Premium Access

The only strip club I go to is the Ritz. It seems very well managed and I have never seen a pimp there. It is out of the way for me but if I go that is the place. Chica's Locas is ok but you can't have a drink there without having someone approach you every minute. Most girls seem managed as well.
FrankZappa is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 12:42 PM   #28
youngstud
Valued Poster

they tried to weed out the pimp traffic, but its easy for them to clean up and tuck their jewelry in at the door...they cant simply assume one is a pimp. The "cross county" operation didnt affect the club directly because the girls agreed to go otc with the "client"...but im sure they are very much under a microscope.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:46 PM   #29
Bootiescratcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Was this entire operation done out of CF? How did they bust the Johns? Did undercover officers work as strippers and actually strip and then entrap the Johns?

I really hope they arrested that loud, obnoxious fat white girl who would hound everyone at the door as soon as they walked in. This place turned into the bottom of the barrel. I'm sure pimped girls are a huge problem in all the cities but Houston is just "special" with it.
Bootiescratcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women