Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2018, 09:30 PM   #1
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3
Default Post your wildest drunk driving stories!

I once almost passed out in the drive thru at Jack in the box at 12th and airport.

In an another occasion, I was driving drunk in the rain and hit someone in the ass end. I kept on going and they didn't Chase me. I parked somewhere safe and slept it off in the car.

I once drove drunk from South side San Antonio back to Austin drunk holding the horn down all the way. The horn fuse blew somewhere before San Marcos.

I would usually drive drunk or high down oltorf. Burton and Cesar Chavez looking for street hookers. Often I would urinate into empty plastic bottles and throw em out the window, or take a crap in various parking lots or car wash bays.

I once vomited out the window as I was driving down 8th by the police station.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:17 AM   #2
Dr Hackenbush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I was visiting a friend that lived at Koenig and north Lamar. I lived off of Ben white. We started drinking beer, that ran our we went to. Bourbon and sent out for more beer. This went on from 2 in the afternoon till 2 the next morning. I remember getting in my car to drive home, next thing I,remember was trying to get my key in the appartment door and throwing up,on the door,mat. I do not remember driving. I still remember the feeling of dread going outside in the morning, hung over and dry,heaving checking the care for blood and,damage. No damage That was in the mid,70's. I immediately assessed drinking volumes. To this,day I drink very little, a small,glass of good rum about once,a,month and only at home. I was very lucky, have not wanted to,push me,luck
Dr Hackenbush is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 10:46 AM   #3
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I heard Bret Kavanaugh is formulating a post for this thread.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #4
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Just a few. All involve speeding. Nothing extravagant.
Passing a DPS officer 110+mph and he didn't even hit the siren.
Getting out of a speeding ticket (40+ above posted limit.)
Oh. One accident story. Proof you can survive a head on collision with a semi and not need the services of people in the medical field.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:42 AM   #5
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

During this time of the year the acorns seem to rain down from the sky. To some this is annoying but to others it means hunting season.

I love to squirrel hunt but not in the traditional way. Squirrel hunting via auto is way more fun.

The first step is for you and a buddy to each drink a 12 pack of beer as quickly as possible. The second step is for each of you to get in separate vehicles and drive to a neighborhood with lots of trees. That's when the fun begins!

The object is to score points by hitting as many squirrels as possible. Points can be earned the following way.

If you hit a suicidal squirrel you earn 1 point. A suicidal squirrel is defined as one who runs out of front of you and just stops because they hate life and want to die.

If you hit a running squirrel on the first pass you get 3 points.

If a squirrel crosses the street and then attempts to runs back to the other side and you hit it you get 2 points.

If by chance you are not focused and hit a cat or dog you are deducted 4 points.

Each clean hit earns a .5 bonus. A clean hit is defined as one where the squirrel is not squished and just looks like it's asleep. Clean hits take skill.

The first person to score 20 points wins. The looser must clean the squirrels
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women