Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40255
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #16
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfox View Post
These types of ignorant bullshit comments that show up in nearly every review thread are the main reason I don't bother doing reviews.
Please...... are you sure that is the only reason?
In 9 years as a member, you have exactly 4 posts!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:44 PM   #17
rollform1
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Hey dogshit.
Or operator or Houchi couci man or what ever other handles you have
Do you need to comment on everything.
121 post since feb and the free Myoung crap. You really think you are new to this board
With a new Feb handle.
My god you comment on your own comments.
You complain about others enjoyment.
Really do your own thing.
Other are entitled to contribute as they see fit.
You approval is not required.
Really.
Now comes the total tough guy BS comments.
Really it’s not nessecary.
We all know you are wonderful guy doing a wounderful job.
rollform1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 06:33 PM   #18
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollform1 View Post
Hey dogshit.
Or operator or Houchi couci man or what ever other handles you have
Do you need to comment on everything.
121 post since feb and the free Myoung crap. You really think you are new to this board
With a new Feb handle.
My god you comment on your own comments.
You complain about others enjoyment.
Really do your own thing.
Other are entitled to contribute as they see fit.
You approval is not required.
Really.
Now comes the total tough guy BS comments.
Really it’s not nessecary.
We all know you are wonderful guy doing a wounderful job.
I really am impressed that you spelled dogshit right, you really should try spell check, or perhaps summer school! As to who those people are that you mention I have no idea, but I am sure that they are fine individuals! And the question is not if I think I am new to this board but do you? And guess what IDC! I am not complaining or judging you or Ted about your enjoyment, I am laughing at it! Yeah perhaps there is a little judgement there! But yes it amuses me! As I am sure it does many of the silent majority,especially the ones that have this beheld this weight watchers poster child!! But I am sure that almost everybody fucking around with her "except maybe Ted" says exactly what this guy that wrote this review said, damn I wish she was 75 lbs lighter!
I am laughing at how every knucklehead that sees her feels the need to review her, please more fatbody reviews!
But honestly if you want the judgement free zone go to Planet Fitness! And please take Lucy! Tie her to the treadmill!

And yes, Free Myoung!

Once again I got through that without name-calling I am so proud of myself!
But now I am done with this review, you and it and the fatbody lovers are boring me!

But understand this, several massage parlors were reviewed like this before they were busted, Myoung was reviewed like this before being fired!
You all can act like what we do here doesn't matter, but sometimes it has consequences!
Remember I mentioned this after the first 10 or so recent reviews about this girl, and several people said in so many words I am full of shit! But the fact is I would rather not see her hurt!
Old 11-14-2018, 12:38 PM   #19
lonelyfox
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Please...... are you sure that is the only reason?
In 9 years as a member, you have exactly 4 posts!
If you knew how to read correctly, I stated that it is the main reason, not the only reason.

Besides, the reasons I chose to invest in LPA so I don't have to put up with all the bullshit that follows every review are really none of your fucking business.
lonelyfox is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 03:41 PM   #20
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfox View Post
If you knew how to read correctly, I stated that it is the main reason, not the only reason.

Besides, the reasons I chose to invest in LPA so I don't have to put up with all the bullshit that follows every review are really none of your fucking business.
Ok lonely, here is my take on your participation or lack thereof. You paid for premium so now you just use others to do your footwork! You do nothing to benefit this community except troll! You just did not happen to like what I had to say, so we got to find out that you even existed! Four comments since 2009 come on man, Really? Now you are going to give me this bullshit! People may not always like what I have to say but I participate in the forum, I do reviews and when I feel something is good I say it and of course you see the opposite! Not one of these guys that went to see this girl said I went because big girls are hot, I really like big girls or that they enjoy fucking livestock! No they went because it's cheap! And honestly I don't care if that is your reasoning for going! But we do not need 20 reviews in 2 weeks on this horse of a woman!I havw seen this woman in person so yes this is funny to me! Ihave also expressed concern about the Popo deciding that she is way too active, but if course nobody cared or listened, citing examples of all of the reviews about Kyoto obviously that place is special for reasons that continue to baffle me! And IMO would not be a good example, because other places and people have been beaten down here with reviews and paid the price!
So lonely I could give a shit less about what you think about how I choose to contribute to the forum!
I respect what rollform has to say about me far more than what you have to say! Why because he contributes here!
So go back to the lonely little non contributing rock that you crawled out from under!
And fuck off troll!

I have seen LPA guys here actually do participate in the forum, so yinz that this applies to no offense!
Old 11-14-2018, 07:49 PM   #21
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Yawn- hey fella's. What did I miss?
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:58 PM   #22
KRIEGHOFFK80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

You didn't miss a thing. Somebody please lock this post.
KRIEGHOFFK80 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 08:36 PM   #23
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRIEGHOFFK80 View Post
You didn't miss a thing. Somebody please lock this post.
You both should go and have Lucy sit on your faces!
Old 11-15-2018, 05:15 AM   #24
ishimoto
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

I can't see what TAHFKATO is posting, but I believe he's asking you to add him to your ignore list.
ishimoto is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 11:31 AM   #25
lonelyfox
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Ok lonely, here is my take on your participation or lack thereof. You paid for premium so now you just use others to do your footwork! You do nothing to benefit this community except troll! You just did not happen to like what I had to say, so we got to find out that you even existed! Four comments since 2009 come on man, Really? Now you are going to give me this bullshit! People may not always like what I have to say but I participate in the forum, I do reviews and when I feel something is good I say it and of course you see the opposite! Not one of these guys that went to see this girl said I went because big girls are hot, I really like big girls or that they enjoy fucking livestock! No they went because it's cheap! And honestly I don't care if that is your reasoning for going! But we do not need 20 reviews in 2 weeks on this horse of a woman!I havw seen this woman in person so yes this is funny to me! Ihave also expressed concern about the Popo deciding that she is way too active, but if course nobody cared or listened, citing examples of all of the reviews about Kyoto obviously that place is special for reasons that continue to baffle me! And IMO would not be a good example, because other places and people have been beaten down here with reviews and paid the price!
So lonely I could give a shit less about what you think about how I choose to contribute to the forum!
I respect what rollform has to say about me far more than what you have to say! Why because he contributes here!
So go back to the lonely little non contributing rock that you crawled out from under!
And fuck off troll!

I have seen LPA guys here actually do participate in the forum, so yinz that this applies to no offense!
My participation or lack thereof is none of your fucking business either.

For the record, I have pm'ed board members on occasion with info, so as to share with the respectable, decent members on this board and not with the dickheads (like yourself) who insist on fucking up every review thread with their ignorant, useless comments.

I really don't care how you choose to "contribute" (if you want to call it that) to the forum. Just pointing out that this method of "contributing" discourages others (I know for a fact I'm not the only one that feels this way) from writing reviews or posting helpful comments without degrading others.

As far as being called a troll, IDGAF what you think about me. Hello, pot? ... this is kettle calling...
lonelyfox is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 12:48 PM   #26
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Ok, fox we can be done here!
Dickhead out!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women