Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2018, 11:56 AM   #1
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

User ID: 410846
Default Issues with Mod

I have recently recommended 3 Girls join E and I’ve been caught up in a web with 2 of them.

This particular mod has gone over my 24 hour ad window multiple times, even approving ads posted after mine even though my ad has no flaws requiring extra censorship etc.

Next off Eccie is hard to handle for the newbie lady, I have shown both of them how to maneuver the site on their accounts but because they logged into my phone I am having to explain how I cannot be a dark skin AA spinner woman, even though she has multiple reviews on the site describing her. As far as the other provider we are similar in color and despite each of us having reviews from this week describing us differently (particularly my hair is red right now and hers is black, I have braids and she doesn’t. Both hard to mix up) I have to explain how we are two different women. Despite clearly having different tattoos. For example she has half a arm sleeve and I don’t, I have hand tattoos and a wrist tattoo she doesn’t.

The first woman I described the AA woman has quit logging onto Eccie due to her own issue with a client, will neither of us be able to use our accounts if she doesn’t log on to state her end of things? Both I and Lapetiteplus have replied to our Moderator stating our own cases on our own phones but the threat of “your account will continued to be watched” is a little nerve wracking. Especially when I got this message the day I inquired about disabling my account
southeasternvixen is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 01:04 PM   #2
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

Also does sharing my hotspot with other devices cause us to share an IP address?
Example connecting my laptop, tablet or other cellphone devices to my mobile hotspot to connect to internet?
Old 09-27-2018, 03:08 PM   #3
Spit It Out
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yes the same WiFi will make you look the same.
Sounds like you might be going on vacation.
Also like you have a multiple handle problem more than a mod problem?
Spit It Out is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:45 PM   #4
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

I only have one account. Period. I only have access to my account. Period
The provider who hasn’t logged on in almost 20 days is confirmed a AA woman, I don’t have to fuss about that because her reviews describe her as a dark complected 120lb spinner, I am plus size and my reviews reflect also I am light skinned. If IP can be tracked so easily then it should be easy to see that my account created last year is a different IP than her account when it was created. We have logged onto our account separately from the same phone as well off the same hotspot.

As for my vacation it has been announced in my local forum a few times over the past few months, before her (LPP) account was created. Also it’s been in my signature before I inquired about letting my account downgrade on it own or asking for it to be disabled on the 1st.

I don’t understand while we are having this issue when we all three are reviewed from multiple members. I find it hard to be described as one 190lbs 5’8-5’9 consistently in my reviews and then magically make a new account and be described as a 155lb 5’6 woman with half a sleeve. I’ve never been described or photographed having a half sleeve tattoo in Reviews recent or dating back to 2014
Old 09-27-2018, 06:50 PM   #5
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

As for my lovely mod I feel like he is busting my chops.
After he claims I’ve been accused of cyber stalking to a known troll on our boards by being civily rude. Post my ad over 24 hours go by ... again... before it’s posted. If I plan my ad specifically to the time limit asked for from the mods, and we go hours over that we have an issue or possibly need more help in our forum. Plus I’ve asked this mod several times if he has an issue with me.

Beside the point LPP has requested for VP status almost a day before our current situation, he has failed to respond to her messages regarding her verification with her 2 reviews and myself as a referral. She can’t post her because her requests for Vp have been ignored and he has not communicated further to either of our questions
Old 09-28-2018, 11:57 AM   #6
Maggiejewel
I lick things!

User ID: 389085
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wow hun I’m sorry

Float in the boat sister! We want it to float, not sink!
A small little life boat, paddlingdint out to sea!
Don’t lean over the side, a shark will get thee!
Don’t stand up, you’ll flip like a tea cup!
I know you get my drift baby girl, cause I know you’re swift!
Here today, gone tomorrow, another 20 line up
Just to holler! Bullshit lines and masked behinds,
If you wanna hang out and talk it through, I’m in _ _ _! Lol come over and sit a bit with me! I’d be happy to make you a fresh pot of tea!

Don’t let ignorance of others get you down!!
Never let them take your soul! Love everyone unconditionally, trust no one if you can’t pick them up and throw them! Lol
Maggiejewel is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:10 PM   #7
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Once a mod on this site has his shit list radar set on you, there is very little if anything at all you can do about it. I can relate fully. As the saying goes, out of sight out of mind, so if you want to stay a member here, that very little thing you can do is just make infrequent and very limited open posts, and communicate to others mainly via PM. In a provider's case, the open posts consist of her ads and the hobbyist's case, his reviews. Doing that gives him nothing with which to use the system against you to serve his agenda and give you points or use his ban hammer.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 04:32 PM   #8
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

A lot of discussion in this thread, quite frankly, over looks the fact the Moderators are bound by the forum guidelines/Board rules that everyone agrees to that joins this board.

Fact of the matter is most people don't read those rules that they agree to when they join. They make all sorts of assumptions and listen to other members that don't know what they are talking about.

Eccie Forum Guidelines

#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party

If you are sharing your phone or computer with a new person you are helping. You are to let us know, for if you do not, you will be accused of violating one of the above rules. These are only two of the many rules you didn't read. Sharing of an IP has nothing to do with how we find those that are violating the above rules.

If you feel you are being treated unfairly by your local moderator, you can always contact a different moderator in a different area or contact websupport.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 05:57 PM   #9
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

Lol we don’t have another one but I see your views and yes I have read the guidelines. You are correct I didn’t know we couldn’t use the same computer,phone, tablet. I thought it was ok as long as I wasn’t on multiple accounts. But I do not see how an account that hasn’t been logged into in almost 20 days...19 to be exact... has to do with me. I’m being punished for an account that is about to downgrade on its own because the provider left E? And the message I received says if she doesn’t log on we will loose access to our accounts
Old 09-28-2018, 06:45 PM   #10
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile one job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasternvixen View Post
Plus I’ve asked this mod several times if he has an issue with me.
just by reading your statements, I can see for myself that he obviously does feel salty towards you. he's accusing you of things and purposely not posting your ads lol

no need to ask him because it's obvious as hell

Quote:
he has failed to respond to her messages regarding her verification with her 2 reviews and myself as a referral and he has not communicated further to either of our questions.
girl, if your mod is not helping y'all, then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
If you feel you are being treated unfairly by your local moderator, you can always contact a different moderator in a different area or contact websupport.
Quote:
Originally Posted by southeasternvixen
I’m being punished for an account that is about to downgrade on its own because the provider left E? And the message I received says if she doesn’t log on we will loose access to our accounts
no... you're being punished for supposedly having 2 accounts. both of the accounts look to be as if they're only being accessed by you, since you and her allegedly used the same hotspot/WiFi.

now, don't feel dumb lol about the WiFi stuff.... it happens! however, now you know that you have to contact the mods to let them know what's up, so that you don't look suspicious in the future!

FOR NOW... you have one job.
just ask oh girl to just simply log into her account, so that the mods can finally see that the accounts aren't only being accessed by you.

if not, then you're prolly going to get punished with a nice bancation. oh, and...

How to Deal With Salty Mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Once a mod on this site has his shit list radar set on you, there is very little if anything at all you can do about it. That very little thing you can do is just make infrequent and very limited open posts, and communicate to others mainly via PM. In a provider's case, the open posts consist of her ads.
Phoenixx is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:11 PM   #11
PrettyChocolatePink
Nubian Spinner

User ID: 412389
My ECCIE Reviews

If you can track IP addresses then why can’t you see I have logged on from own device as well, but yes the last time I logged into my account before this time was from SEV hobby phone. I am requesting my account be disabled since previously I haven’t been active as stated above. Sorry for the inconvenience
PrettyChocolatePink is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:01 PM   #12
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I’m being punished for an account that is about to downgrade on its own because the provider left E?
No, you aren't...nor will you be. Your account is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyChocolatePink View Post
If you can track IP addresses then why can’t you see I have logged on from own device as well, but yes the last time I logged into my account before this time was from SEV hobby phone.
Yes, we can track IP's but just tracking IP addresses aren't the key component when it comes to multiple logins.

As stated above, if Females need or want to share the same device, please contact your Local Moderators BEFORE you do that, and you shouldn't have any problems. We aren't naïve to the fact that girls will sometimes have a need to login from the same device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyChocolatePink View Post
I am requesting my account be disabled since previously I haven’t been active as stated above. Sorry for the inconvenience
You have been disabled
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 11:02 AM   #13
jazz_jewel
Bohemian Goddess

User ID: 452113

Quote:
Also does sharing my hotspot with other devices cause us to share an IP address?
Example connecting my laptop, tablet or other cellphone devices to my mobile hotspot to connect to internet?

it does. However, I used to use a mod's apartment as my incall and we were both on the same ISP. I'm still here as is he. Most likely the particular mod just has something against you. Lord knows I've felt that heavy hand while I was living in the Midwest. As I have spoken out about his heinous actions in the past only to have my post immediately removed I hope you have subscribed to this thread so you can see this response.

Good luck chick.

Jazz
jazz_jewel is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:08 AM   #14
Kenya Woods
Dark & Lovely

User ID: 73788
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not Kool mods. This is how we eat and to stop someone’s money over a misunderstanding is not fair.
Kenya Woods is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 09:07 PM   #15
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default To the OP...

You're not going to win this urinating match.

Best if you found other web sites / platforms to get your name out there.

Too much inbred codependency (think Arkansas) here.

Good luck.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women