Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
Mister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Inflated P411 prices?

Most of our most reliable and beloved companions offer discounts to users of the P411 service since it saves them time in the screening process.

However, it has come to my attention that some of the newer listing in the Memphis area post prices substantially higher than they quote for callers from other advertisement venues (eg: BP). This is for the exact same (usually limited) service; there are no additional services at the higher price. Providers in the $$ range suddenly want $$$. To me this is a red flag and a reason to stay away.

What would possibly be their rational for a higher P411 price?

They only one I can think of is that they view P411 member to be perhaps more affluent and naive (ie: suckers).
Mister is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I have noticed that as well, and not just in the Memphis area. Maybe the ladies think that since a guy will dish out $$$ to be "verified" on a site in order to get easier access to providers, they are also willing to put out more $$$ for the same pu$$y. Not being familiar with the site, I'm not sure if the ladies have to pay some sort of fee to use it. That could be a factor too.

I have excellent provider references. If a lady does not want to do a little homework by contacting them, she isn't worth my time researching her, let alone seeing her.

But as they say....one's man's trash is another man's treasure, and I don't blame anuyone.
Abe Normal is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister View Post
What would possibly be their rational for a higher P411 price?

They only one I can think of is that they view P411 member to be perhaps more affluent and naive (ie: suckers).
I've actually invited several ladies to p411 and have told them to put a higher rate up than they normally charge the locals? Why? In my area, the local rate is much lower than in other cities. And the majority of those who will see Huntsville, AL ladies off p411 are traveling gents. My feeling is two fold- 1) The ladies should put a slightly higher rate so that when they travel it stays the same. 2) It takes a lot of time, effort, and toftt to separate the wheat from the chaff. Usually the p411 providers are the cream of the crop and traveling gents should pay slightly more than the locals since we helped the ladies get on there.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
What would possibly be their rational for a higher P411 price? They only one I can think of is that they view P411 member to be perhaps more affluent and naive (ie: suckers).
Please feel free to send me details on any providers who are charging more than their usual rate to P411 members, and I'll make sure (nicely) that she is aware that it's not appreciated and it will result in the loss of her P411 account if she continues.

P411 is free for the providers, and charging P411 client members MORE is greedy and disrespectful (imo), and I won't tolerate it.

So let me know who is doing it, send me the links to her usual rates, and I assure you the issue will be corrected right away.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
Good one
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Yes I have noticed this also. I was wanting to see a provider one time and read her recent reviews that said $$.5/hr but on p411 she had listed $$$.5/hr. I understand that traveling providers may charge more while traveling, but I have noticed this with the local ladies also.
Good one is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:48 AM   #6
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

How many times will one lady have ads on 10 different sites - and a different price for each ad? You know a provider is running different prices when you are asked "Where did you see my ad?" <- The answer to that line tells us the price you are responding to AND (in general) what "type" of customer you are. etc.

But yes, I have seen as much as 150 difference between 411 & BP.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
Mister
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
How many times will one lady have ads on 10 different sites - and a different price for each ad? You know a provider is running different prices when you are asked "Where did you see my ad?" <- The answer to that line tells us the price you are responding to AND (in general) what "type" of customer you are. etc.

But yes, I have seen as much as 150 difference between 411 & BP.
That's a good point. I would add to that as a client, I don't mind paying a lower price for limited services if that is all I want at the time. Likewise I don't mind paying more for a higher level of service. You, dear lady, recognize this by your price structure. But I resent, for example, paying at a level for which reputable companions, such as yourself, provide full GFE services, to an woman for non-GFE service.

So don't patronize these women, right? Here's the rub: They'll claim there price is posted so they don't need to talk about it, and don't you dare bring up the topic of service since talking about that is a security issue. So what a client is left with is: hand over your fee and wait for the session to unfold to see what their service is about.

I value my P411 service and don't like seeing it used in this way. When my time frees up a bit I will put the information together and submit it to Gina.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #8
beth601
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104927
My ECCIE Reviews

I know for me at least. I give a discount for P411 members, so the price they get is usually less than my advertising price. I rather enjoy keeping the clients from 411. I think it just makes things a little easier.
beth601 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #9
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Please feel free to send me details on any providers who are charging more than their usual rate to P411 members, and I'll make sure (nicely) that she is aware that it's not appreciated and it will result in the loss of her P411 account if she continues.

P411 is free for the providers, and charging P411 client members MORE is greedy and disrespectful (imo), and I won't tolerate it.

So let me know who is doing it, send me the links to her usual rates, and I assure you the issue will be corrected right away.

Always,
Gina
What Gina said.... she's right, I'm wrong...lol

But I have had ladies try to charge me 100-150 more because they are on p411, not 25-40 more like I suggested. It's funny that the ones who were being greedy are no longer in business.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:36 AM   #10
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

if there gonna make me pay more on p411 then ima quit that site!
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #11
Rider68
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

P411 has always been a value and an asset for me. I from a different region (Midwest) and I am used to seeing a discount for P411 members. I figured because it reduces the stress involved with screening and that is worth a little something. But I have been perusing the TN P411 providers and haven't seen much of the discount offer which is a providers option. To read this and find out that if I contact a P411 ad vs a BP ad I am gonna shell out more for the same. I will just forgo some company when I am visiting.
Rider68 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #12
Mister
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider68 View Post
P411 has always been a value and an asset for me. I from a different region (Midwest) and I am used to seeing a discount for P411 members. I figured because it reduces the stress involved with screening and that is worth a little something. But I have been perusing the TN P411 providers and haven't seen much of the discount offer which is a providers option. To read this and find out that if I contact a P411 ad vs a BP ad I am gonna shell out more for the same. I will just forgo some company when I am visiting.
It's not across the board, Rider. There are some fine providers in TN. The inflated prices are usually from lower end, typically non-GFE, providers charging the same as higher end GFE providers. Do your homework and check reviews and you should be just fine. Don't take chances on a non-reviewed provider. If they've been around for a while an don't have reviews, they probably aren't worth writing about.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:01 AM   #13
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

+1 Mister.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #14
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

I tour TN. I use P411 and I love it. My donations are posted on my website and no where else by me. If a rate is posted anywhere else, it is wrong or not posted there by me. My P411 and any other ads I place in the donations section says, Please see my website.

I DO ask what ad you saw me at because I want to know which advertising is working and which is not. Please don't make assumptions because everyone does not operate the same way.

Thank You
FK is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #15
Kourtney Lynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth601 View Post
I know for me at least. I give a discount for P411 members, so the price they get is usually less than my advertising price. I rather enjoy keeping the clients from 411. I think it just makes things a little easier.
Ditto! P411 is a great site that makes screening a breeze! Because it cuts my screening time down, I too offer a discount.

xoxo Kourt
Kourtney Lynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women