Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452902
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2013, 04:01 PM   #1
Miss Mandi Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 132503
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pregnant Providers... What do Yal Think?

Hey guys!! Im currently 7months Pregnant but Still in the Hobby... Im thinking about Visiting The Memphis Area but you like some FeedBack on if It Would be Worth me coming or Not..
Thanks Miss Mandi!!
Miss Mandi Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

man i can not do IT with a preg hooker cuz my boner would be hittin the baby and get it hurted and what if my boner was to hit the baby in the mouth? see thats lika a BBBJ but from a baby and thats yuk!!!
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
man i can not do IT with a preg hooker cuz my boner would be hittin the baby and get it hurted and what if my boner was to hit the baby in the mouth? see thats lika a BBBJ but from a baby and thats yuk!!!
Damn dude, you crack me up. I about ruined my keyboard reading your post; but unless you can put John Holmes to shame I very much doubt an invitro bbbj is possible.

As to the OP, I bet there would be interest since there are a few out there that enjoy pregnant providers.
Sensei is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #4
Miss Mandi Ryder
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

lol no sweetheart thats not possible at all... but thanks for giving me feed back!!
Old 02-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #5
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Tits, that is hilarious. Good one!
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:54 PM   #6
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

you maybe think its funny but what if a reel hard boner was to hit the baby in the eye see then its not so funny see and theres hookers toled me my boner hits there servicks
Old 02-08-2013, 05:43 AM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
you maybe think its funny but what if a reel hard boner was to hit the baby in the eye see then its not so funny see and theres hookers toled me my boner hits there servicks
Google Is Your Friend. A quick search on "injury to fetus from sexual intercourse during pregnancy" results in a whole lot of hits, pretty much all of which concur with this:

http://www.babycenter.com/sex-during-pregnancy-overview

Quote:
Most women who are having a normal pregnancy may continue to have sex right up until their water breaks or they go into labor. You won't hurt the baby by making love. The amniotic sac and the strong muscles of the uterus protect your baby, and the thick mucus plug that seals the cervix helps guard against infection.
Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #8
Memaca
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31

Miss Mandi,

I for one would love for you to come on over and please let me know if you do.
Memaca is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #9
Mykl_j
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Mandi, I'd love to be able to have the opportunity to me you and sample your exquisite goods! That's one thing that's always been on my bucket list!
Mykl_j is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #10
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

but see how your gonna like it if you was the baby gettin cumed on man or hit with a boner or alargic to rubers an you can maybe push babys out if your on top to when you do IT and theres dudes sayin it dont get the baby hurted but it can ok bluftityguy so dont be meen to this prety hookers baby no more.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #11
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
but see how your gonna like it if you was the baby gettin cumed on man or hit with a boner or alargic to rubers an you can maybe push babys out if your on top to when you do IT and theres dudes sayin it dont get the baby hurted but it can ok bluftityguy so dont be meen to this prety hookers baby no more.
I realize you have "the dislexea" so I'll try to "be patent with" you; I hope I'm putting this in words you can understand.

The baby won't "get... cumed on... or hit with a boner..." or come in contact with the rubber. The baby is sealed away in the womb, protected by 1) the walls of the womb, which are pretty thick and muscular (after all, they have to push the baby out through an opening which is quite a bit smaller than it is), and 2) a sac full of fluid surrounding the baby. Those will keep the boner away from the baby.

And you can't push the baby out by being on top. If the woman is far along in her pregnancy, the size of the baby in the womb may make it VERY uncomfortable for her to have sex in missionary, but it won't push the baby out (most likely she'll want to do IT doggy, because having the guy on top will be so uncomfortable).

It's ok to not really want to do IT with a pregnant woman (it's not on my bucket list, myself), but doing IT with a pregnant woman is NOT going to hurt the child.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #12
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

look you are my freind so you dont gotta try to insalt me ok but i think dudes maybe should think of somebuddy other then them selfs see and dont take a risk of gettin the baby hurted cuz when i do IT the hookers hole body shakes allover when i hit aginst her movin my boner in and out and she can maybe have a miscarage see. so also it aint rite todo IT as a 3some with a mom and her baby so i just say to the dudes need to have some CLASS man ok.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #13
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
so also it aint rite todo IT as a 3some with a mom and her baby...
Eh, "it's not my bag, baby", as Austin Powers might say, but... I was dating a woman about my age (then late 40s, she was mid 40s) who had a 24 or so year old daughter. She once told me that I got to have a second date with her because I was the first guy she ever dated who did NOT ask if she and her daughter were willing to do a mother-daughter threesome with him.

Still, if mom and daughter are of legal age and both are consenting... I may not think it's kosher, but I don't think I have any right to criticize. Just like I'm not interested in a threesome at all, but I wouldn't expect them to criticize me for that (I don't mind if they shake their heads and think I'm an idiot, as long as they don't do it in front of me).

Cheers,

bcg
Old 02-08-2013, 05:15 PM   #14
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

look if mom and daugter is both ADULTS then its ok but not if the daugters a baby. and maybe the baby is a boy baby... how about that? there both kids see and just not rite and theres to many peopel gettin kids hurted man.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #15
Miss Mandi Ryder
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Getting a Little Far Fetched... But thanks for the OPINIONS Guys!! That's What I was Wanting!!
XOXO Mandi !!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women