Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Hong Kong - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2019, 11:18 AM   #1
Marie Simone
Luxury you Deserve

User ID: 430388
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Marie Simone Elite Ebony VIP Companion visiting Hong Kong 9/23-9/26

Visiting Hong Kong 9/23 - 9/26

Well traveled and highly educated, our conversations are intriguing and no topic is off limits.

At the end of the day there is nothing more relaxing than the embrace of a woman. Smooth, toned curves, engaging eyes, and a warm voice beckoning you out of work-mode and into paradise. I know how stressful life, work, and responsibility can be so allow me to put you at ease. Perhaps we start with a drink to unwind— wine or whiskey?— and then a tantalizing dinner before a sensuous dessert. You deserve to relax, let go, and enjoy yourself, don’t you agree?

I am Marie Simone; Master’s educated, well-spoken, intuitive, and insatiable. I take great pride in my appearance and you can expect me to always be freshly manicured and dressed to your liking. The gentlemen who seek my company are well-travelled and intelligent with a warm sense of humor that rivals my own. My time is spent in the company of like-minded individuals, cooking, reading, working out, and enjoying life— the only thing I am missing is you.

Whether we are together for an evening, a weekend, or a trip abroad I can guarantee the adventure of a lifetime. Together we will not only explore our shared interests and desires, but one another’s emotions, thoughts, and beings. I am your not just your mid-day muse or occasional oasis, I am the woman who inspires and encourages you to live life to the fullest.

You will never regret that you choose to spend your time with me. I am someone who once you meet, you will never forget.

"Remember life isn't measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

Meetmariesimone@gmail.com

Marie Simone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women