Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default NCNS Forum and Template?

I recently had to post a NCNS. My local mod, for the time being, wants these in the alert section for our region, so I followed his lead but a few other members pointed out that the current menu explanation at the top of the alert section does not really fit with a NCNS, and that seems to be a valid point.

It made me wonder if we might want to consider making a dedicated NCNS section?

This might make information management and research easier for users. We all hope there are not so many NCNS events that it would require such an effort, but maybe it would be helpful.

I also got to thinking a standard template similar to a review template might help keep the facts straight and cut down on the drama/diatribes that such threads often leave in their wake. If things are more standardized, more folks might utilize these research tools.

Perhaps it could look something like this:

Date:
Provider:
Phone:
Email Address:
URL / Website:
City:
State:
Appointment Type:
Quoted Fee:
Planned Session Length:

Did you meet and correspond with her on ECCIE or someplace else?

Did you fully clear the provider's screening process and were you given an exact location and time, or was this more of a session query/trip tease that the provider failed to follow through on?

Briefly describe the amount and quality of communication leading up to the booking?

How much notice, if any, did the provider give you before dropping the appointment?

Was a reasonable explanation offered for the dropped appointment?

Did the provider offer to make up the dropped session?

Other than the inconvenience, did this missed appointment result in additional travel or hotel expense (ie you paid for a hotel just for this expense or make a long--over forty miles--trip just to see this provider?

Is there anything else that needs to be noted about this dropped appointment?

Something like that might help keep things organized. It also occurs to me that the language could be tweaked so that clients can use the template to report no shows, or providers could also use it to report clients that don't show up for booked sessions, in all fairness.

Perhaps some consideration could also go into how to handle the follow-up posts in response to the initial report. On one level, perhaps it is wise to simply limit it to one response form the provider and a rebuttal from the client (borrowed that idea from eBay feedback system). Sometimes other individuals do have useful information to add, but more times than not we have seen threads spiral out of control by opening the responses up to everyone, whether that be from WK's, BK's or folks that just like to stir drama. A mod can always come in and put the clamps down on such spiraling threads, but why make even more work for them?

These are just some initial thoughts. If it is decided to give something like this a whirl in a future upgrade, there is plenty of room for improving the idea. It just happened to me, so I thought I would throw the idea out there while it is fresh in mind.

Even the acronym NCNS, might need to be adjusted. Perhaps MISSED SESSION REPORT would be a better way of describing it.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 08:45 AM   #2
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know some ladies will be outraged by the suggestion, but I don't have a problem with it, as long as the same format can be utilized by providers, as you suggested, for NCNS clients. So as I understand it, ALL the info would be visible, unlike a review? Reviews are allowed to have as many responses as gentlemen (and white knights and drama kings) want to make to BCD, but not sure that it would be fair to limit respondents to one post of explanation in a public NCNS area. It may create even more turmoil than a negative review since it will be open to both sides of the story, and sorry, it will undoubtedly be more hassle for the already unappreciated mods, and you'll have to have both male and female mods if both client and provider missed sessions are lumped into one place.

We could call the forum "Blow Offs." Just have to make it clear that it's not an advertising sections for oral services.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:10 AM   #3
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
I recently had to post a NCNS. My local mod, for the time being, wants these in the alert section for our region, so I followed his lead but a few other members pointed out that the current menu explanation at the top of the alert section does not really fit with a NCNS, and that seems to be a valid point.
I would like to know why the Mod in your area chose to put such things in a place that is clearly not intended for them. NCNS incidents are universally understood here as not meeting the criteria for posting in an Alert forum.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Good suggestion....as long as this can go "both ways".

Would you be upset if a lady could post the same information?
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I know some ladies will be outraged by the suggestion, but I don't have a problem with it, as long as the same format can be utilized by providers, as you suggested, for NCNS clients. So as I understand it, ALL the info would be visible, unlike a review? Reviews are allowed to have as many responses as gentlemen (and white knights and drama kings) want to make to BCD, but not sure that it would be fair to limit respondents to one post of explanation in a public NCNS area. It may create even more turmoil than a negative review since it will be open to both sides of the story, and sorry, it will undoubtedly be more hassle for the already unappreciated mods, and you'll have to have both male and female mods if both client and provider missed sessions are lumped into one place.

We could call the forum "Blow Offs." Just have to make it clear that it's not an advertising sections for oral services.
Like I said, the idea does need some work, but I think it worth trying out if it helps getting both providers and clients to show up to the appointments they make. I also think it would be a very valuable research tool for both clients and providers. Obviously things happen, so if there is only one or two Missed Session Reports (MSR) for a given provider or client, you chalk it up to "life happens." You can even track the response, such as the person being apologetic and resolving the issue quickly. If you see a long list of MSR for a given provider or client, then you can see the pattern and realize there is more you need to consider, or if you push forward, you do so at your own risk knowing there is a high probability for failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
I would like to know why the Mod in your area chose to put such things in a place that is clearly not intended for them. NCNS incidents are universally understood here as not meeting the criteria for posting in an Alert forum.
No idea--you would have to ask John Bull. He is a pretty smart guy, so I am sure he has his reasons. He moved one I wrote earlier on his own, then I followed suit with the second one. Maybe he is just parking them there for the time being while making a decision where they will ultimately go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Good suggestion....as long as this can go "both ways".

Would you be upset if a lady could post the same information?
I would not mind it at all. I show up to my appointments. If something weird happens that would cause me to be tardy, or miss an appointment, you can bet I will do everything I can to notify ASAP and I would go the extra step to make up for the missed or late appointment.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #6
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Good idea but I don't think its really necessary. IMO that is what our coed and private areas are for. If someone feels inclined to report a NCNS, you can do so without a template. It seems to be more "work" for both sides of the fence. Why create more work than needed?

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #7
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it is a good idea as long as it works both ways.
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:22 AM   #8
Combustion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I like the idea, and I'm fine with it working both ways as long as the male version does not have phone # posted.
Combustion is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #9
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
It seems to be more "work" for both sides of the fence. Why create more work than needed?

sixx
I don't know. . .

Since my original post, as a casual observer I have seen six different "no-show" reviews/post all using different formats or approaches, including some that were admonished by a mod as being in the incorrect format or placed in the wrong thread location.

It seems to me, something more standardized is needed to reduce the work for both members and mods.

Even if my idea doesn't work, it is becoming fairly clear that some type of central place and template is needed for missed appointments (whether we call them NCNS or come up with a different term) that both providers and hobbyists can use.

I think it would streamline research for both parties, and in the end, having a structured template of some type in a specific place would actually reduce the staff workload, once folks got used to it.

It might enhance the site and be yet another example of why this is the best research site in the country.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women