Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #31
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed. Some of my best clients have never posted a word on any board, and don't even know what a review is really.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:04 PM   #32
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Agreed. Some of my best clients have never posted a word on any board, and don't even know what a review is really.
+1
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:03 AM   #33
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Not sure if this is the tread to ask this quesiton or not but here goes. Would you prefer to give the ok for a guy to write a review? Being a gentleman I always ask if I can write a review and would respect their privacy if not. Now on the other hand if I had a bad expericance I would not hesitate. I usually do my homework before I see someone so knock on wood I have not had any reasons yet to write a bad review. I have choose not to write reviews in the past but now that I gain insight from them I tend to favor writing them to help out the next person and reflect back on a good time.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:15 AM   #34
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

no that is not what I meant...sometimes they write good reviews and are still jerks and I won't see them again...if I get a bad review than there is nothing I can do about it...what i was saying was that on e.com we could also make a comment...here there is a part we can't see so we have no idea if what he has written is true or not...remember there are always 3 sides to a story..your side- my side- and the truth...and than there are those guys who just writes reviews to show in my opinion how many females he has had....
Quote:
Originally Posted by eccietime View Post
Hmmm so if its a good review he's a sweetheart and if not he's an asshole?

:ja wdrop:
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:23 AM   #35
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally think it sweet if you ask and I am not big on reviews after a a certain amount because I like to be UTR...and alot of my recurring gentlemen haven't done reviews. The best review I can get is if you leave me feeling happy and relaxed and want to see me again,however, I understand the purpose for reviews gives us all creditability and lets others know what to expect from the female. I also see your point rabbit as far as reflecting on a good time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Not sure if this is the tread to ask this quesiton or not but here goes. Would you prefer to give the ok for a guy to write a review? Being a gentleman I always ask if I can write a review and would respect their privacy if not. Now on the other hand if I had a bad expericance I would not hesitate. I usually do my homework before I see someone so knock on wood I have not had any reasons yet to write a bad review. I have choose not to write reviews in the past but now that I gain insight from them I tend to favor writing them to help out the next person and reflect back on a good time.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:27 AM   #36
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It depends on the quality of a guy's review...yours are fine. I don't want a review from some guy who can't even use proper wording and spelling...just makes me sound like I am seeing a retard lol. On that same note, I don't like a guy who is overly critical. No one needs to know what color my labia gets after orgasm, if I have a beauty mark on my right cheek, or if I make Dolphin noises during sex he he.

Was I on time, Clean, well prepared, nice location, services provided that were advertised with the exception of size restrictions, any upsell, bait and switch you were not already aware of lol, was the full time given, did you feel as if the girl wanted to be somewhere else, and the overall feeling you had during that time.

All that other bs is just fluff in reviews, and is not really helping anyone. If a guy writes reviews that break a girl apart piece by piece, no I don't want a review from him and would likely not see someone like that to begin with. I find guys who are insecure about themselves use reviews to take jabs at even the most perfect specimen.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:20 AM   #37
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
It depends on the quality of a guy's review...yours are fine. I don't want a review from some guy who can't even use proper wording and spelling...just makes me sound like I am seeing a retard lol. On that same note, I don't like a guy who is overly critical. No one needs to know what color my labia gets after orgasm, if I have a beauty mark on my right cheek, or if I make Dolphin noises during sex he he.

Was I on time, Clean, well prepared, nice location, services provided that were advertised with the exception of size restrictions, any upsell, bait and switch you were not already aware of lol, was the full time given, did you feel as if the girl wanted to be somewhere else, and the overall feeling you had during that time.

All that other bs is just fluff in reviews, and is not really helping anyone. If a guy writes reviews that break a girl apart piece by piece, no I don't want a review from him and would likely not see someone like that to begin with. I find guys who are insecure about themselves use reviews to take jabs at even the most perfect specimen.
I must ask, how would you know how well written the review is if you can't see the ROS? Who are you to tell anyone how to hobby? We all know no one is perfect but hobbyists are certainly entitled to voice their opinions with reviews good or bad. If your business is going well, then why worry about what a hobbyist is going to write? It just seems that its not right to tell someone who to run how they do business but its okay to tell hobbyists how to conduct theirs. Maybe I am missing something?

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:51 AM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

+100.

Chances are if the guy is a complete retard I won't be seeing him. This is why I love being email only. You can tell how bright he is after a few emails.. lol!

Quote:
Yes as a matter of fact I have had gents send me the review before posting it. Is that required? No. As long as the review is tasteful.. I'm good!
Old 01-27-2011, 08:11 AM   #39
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I must ask, how would you know how well written the review is if you can't see the ROS? Who are you to tell anyone how to hobby? We all know no one is perfect but hobbyists are certainly entitled to voice their opinions with reviews good or bad. If your business is going well, then why worry about what a hobbyist is going to write? It just seems that its not right to tell someone who to run how they do business but its okay to tell hobbyists how to conduct theirs. Maybe I am missing something?

sixx
Women and men think differently. What we find helpful in a review is not what they would find helpful and vice versa. They same goes for sellers and buyers, business owners and customers, etc. etc. Women/sellers/business owners should not be telling men/buyers/customers what WE want to see in a review.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:43 AM   #40
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

This business is a little different. Whether the guy plans on seeing the lady again or not he should respect her and not write a degrading/distasteful review whether it's good or bad. Then again, Some of us need to do a better job at choosing whom we spend me with.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:59 AM   #41
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
This business is a little different. Whether the guy plans on seeing the lady again or not he should respect her and not write a degrading/distasteful review whether it's good or bad. Then again, Some of us need to do a better job at choosing whom we spend me with.
What?

No disrespect but that was just a stupid comment! This business is no different than any other business .... don't even go down that line, in any business you are expected to have credibility, I don't care if you run a automobile shop, Dairy Queen or if you are a provider, if you don't provide services as stated then your credibility should be questioned or commented on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post

sixx
I guess I missed something here also Sixx, its a double sided sworn I assume...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Milan View Post
oh yes u WILL give up those references, your p411 or date check, your race, age, height, weight, whether u vote democratic or republic or any other shit i request to see your pathetic ass!
If you ever get a real job as per say....please I hope that I never interview you for a possible sales person job, because your "Public Relations" repore really sucks and lacks direction....

Yeah you really ensure to get more clients with that attitude.... you need to address that big chip that you are carrying around on your shoulder...
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #42
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
What?

No disrespect but that was just a stupid comment! This business is no different than any other business .... don't even go down that line, in any business you are expected to have credibility, I don't care if you run a automobile shop, Dairy Queen or if you are a provider, if you don't provide services as stated then your credibility should be questioned or commented on.
Maybe wrong choice of words on my part but ....WTF are you talking about? I never mentioned anything about services. I have read reviews here on eccie where the girl was called " A cum dumpster", "Something to dump in".. Sorry but I think that is DISRESPECTFUL! That is what I meant. I am talking about RESPECT! Somethings should kept off the board. The funny thing is ..it wasn't the guy that saw the girl that made those comments but others that DIDN'T see the girl! Now your comment IS stupid because it has nothing to do with what I said.

In other words..

I'm sure the guys here can write a bad review without name calling. I have seen it done so I know it's possible.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #43
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly I agree with the name calling, not required but saying he has no right to comment on good or bad?
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:18 AM   #44
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
Exactly I agree with the name calling, not required but saying he has no right to comment on good or bad?
No sweetie. I am just posting my opinion just like the others. I have no right to tell the men here how they should review. I am just saying that there are ways to say things without being flat out disrespectful whether it's a good or bad review. I have seen it done many times before.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #45
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
there are those guys who just writes reviews to show in my opinion how many females he has had....
I have alot of reviews on e.com, but it is only a very small percentage of the actual encounters that I have had. I have written many reviews of local ladies by request. Since I live in such a small town, I have had a few women tell me after a review from me there business has increased and have offered me special incentives too make a return visit. Now granted if they are not worth reviewing I don't bother to write one. The only
negative review I have is a ncns. I love our local ladies and they seem to love me. It is the touring ladies though that add the spice to my life. Hope you visit Knoxville soon. I have also been sent a heads up by touring ladies due to the patronage I have given to the hobby which is also due to the reviews I have. It has proven to be a win win situation for me, and I had some great comments from ladies that are now gone on e.com
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women