Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2019, 04:07 PM   #31
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

When it comes to something like a massage or visiting a girl for incall they can stop you, question you, threaten you with an investigation...

They can also use any admission you make against you. Keep in mind they can lie to you. 'Come clean buddy and I will just write you a warning for _____ that I pulled you over for' Then handcuff you when you say 'happy ending'

But unless the other person that was in the room (I knoww.. in Florida they had videotape - which means you are getting charged anyway in that case) admits to something, they don't have anything to go on. Even if she does admit it, would you rather go ahead and confess? or see if they are willing to charge you based on the statement of a prostitute?
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 03:34 PM   #32
NikkiNicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 589415
My ECCIE Reviews
Default If I get pulled over

Apparenance is everything.. You should never walk into a person's Hotel, Home empty handed. You Don't know the amount of traffic before you, if any? But you should always cover your ass, as I do mine. Don't know if there are cameras in hallways, high illegal activities, known watch areas. A bag of chips and a coke, a Dollar burger from mcDonalds, starbucks, anyhing that would look like you were bringing something to a friend, delivery uber eats.. you maybe mistaken for a delivery driver or a kind person but I bet your name wont be JON!! You hold the reciept and the said person get the snacks WIN WIN
Apperarance the appearance of thing, the allusion hidding what really is
NikkiNicole is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 07:07 PM   #33
first4u2
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

This applies here:
https://i.imgur.com/qHtGl9n.mp4
first4u2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 05:42 PM   #34
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjvd...l=AdamMcCarter
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 02:03 PM   #35
icewatermansion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Remember you have the RIGHT to remain silent, and anything (they mean EVERYTHING) you say can and will be used against you. So my question is why would you say anything at all?
icewatermansion is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 03:09 PM   #36
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

If anyone has not seen this video: Don't talk to cops, watch it now.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 01:07 AM   #37
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Yes he can ask if just say ajust lie or plead the fifth amendment rights. Most likely you will get a duid. And give blood thete most likely drop it
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 04:53 PM   #38
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

One can pretend that the advice from you tube is correct and give the police a lot of cuss words and insults when he pulls you over, the you can pretend that the Bill of Rights give you protection so that he can not pull out a "throw down pistol" - untracable of course - out of his ankle holster and put a bullet in your stupid head with his gun, then he throws the other piston on the ground so he can say that you pulled that gun on him. Perhaps you are a young shit who thinks what I am saying is a lot of shit. About 47 years ago I hung out with a lot of cops: don't ask me why; because, I haven't figured out why I was hanging out with them. They all bragged about having a throw down piece. The had secret call codes, incase someone got into a shooting and needed a gun to say it belonged to the guy they shot.

OK, Now that I have told you the situation that can make you dead sooner than you can fart on a dark road, late at night, with no one around except the two of you.

It never hurts you to be extremely respectful to a cop: someone who is in a job because he is seeing respect, and he wants to be incharge of just about everything. A blustering Idiot that craves respect could be one of the 15 to 20% (10% is widely documented, but I think it is higher so I listed 15% to 20%) of the truly crazy individuals who are members of the police force.

The last time I was stopped I said:
"Good evening Sir: I don't quite understand; I was not speeding, and there hasn't been a stop sign for several blocks. Can you please tell me why I was stopped."
They really like being called Sir, and they like the respect - use it.
He smiled back at me an said that the lower beam on my head light went out when I switched from high beam to low beam as he approached me. The warning ticket was better than a real ticket.

He did ask me where I was going (I know it is silly - just let it go.) I not only told him I the name of the nearby grocery store I was going to, but what I was going to purchase.
(Who cares if it is none of his business. Who cares if he is fishing for other information. He is probing you for information, and to see if you are nervous.)

Be nice and respectful. It doesn' hurt you, and the results for you are much better than being an ass hole.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 02:14 PM   #39
Grouchy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21
Default Dunno if this would work but.....

Just carry some religious/Amway/Extended Car Warrantee stuff in the trunk and tell them that your were working??
Grouchy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 11:59 AM   #40
JoeNegative
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Be polite and respectful when delivering the script, but deliver the script.
“Why did you pull me over?”
“I’m not discussing my day.”
“Am I being detained or am I free to go?”
If detained, “I invoke the fifth.”
Then shut the fuck up.

If they are asking questions, they’re fishing for a reason to arrest you. No matter how innocuous the questions are, they know that if they keep you talking they have a good chance to get something. They’ll ask questions that where no matter what you say they can interpret it the way that advances their interest. They are trained in these tactics.

Shutting the fuck up is not about stopping an angry asshole cop from pulling you out of your car. If that happens, it was going to happen no matter what you said. It’s about getting the case dismissed later.

Don’t be an outright disrespectful asshole to a cop. Calmly comply with instructions and keep your mouth shut.
JoeNegative is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 11:03 AM   #41
havfunnd
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

This actually happened to me. I stepped out of the room after 'visiting' a friend and saw LE (I was on the first floor) at the front desk. I went out the side door headed to my truck and the officers asked me over to them. He had asked if I was a registered guest to which I replied no, I was visiting a friend...he inquired who and what room number. I replied that is really none of his concern and 'why'? He said well we have reports of 'suspicious' activity here and you seem pretty nervous...c'mon, we're not after you, we just wanna know what's going on..why are you appearing so nervous? Well, thinking fast, I said here's a couple things sir...one, I am appearing nervous as your partner is moving behind me in what appears to be a tactical position with his hands on his belt and pepper spray..and two, the 'friend' I am seeing is my 53 year old co-worker from out of town that I've been having an affair with for the last couple of years. We meet at a motel when she's in town as were both married. And finally, not to be rude, but why the hell do you care what "I'M" doing on a tuesday afternoon with my co-worker. I saw teenagers dealing drugs in the mall this weekend, and the public bathroom smells like pot. How about y'all look for 'suspicious activity' there. If ya wanna wait here for a few minutes...look for a good looking blonde about 5'8 and in her 50's probably walking a little stiff cause we really got after it and she's heading home to her husband. Have a great day and appreciate you guys. And I walked away. Then I immediately called the provider and told her what's up. Asked her to please go flush any 'evidence' that was left behind and don't open the door to anyone and to get the hell out of that motel asap. lol. I told her if management knocks and threatens to open the door, get naked and when they walk in, step out of the bathroom naked and scream!!! bahaha
havfunnd is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 11:28 AM   #42
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

It seems common sense but people still don’t understand. Nothing you say to the police can help you but it can certainly hurt you so shut up.

1. Be respectful give them the sirs they want to hear.
2. Turn off the car and if it’s at night turn on the interior lights so they can see.
3 have your paperwork available so you can quickly give it to them.
4 keep your hands up where they can see them.
5 politely and respectfully refuse to answer questions.
6 NEVER give permission to search.
7 politely ask why you were stopped and can you go when it seems appropriate.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 08:18 PM   #43
TULAJD2012
Lifetime Premium Access

TULAJD2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 05:23 PM   #44
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I was once pulled over w/ my wee hoe in the passenger seat. We just left an infamous hourly rate hotel in a suburban town. Long story short, they questioned us by the roadside for half an hour. We claimed to be a couple only seeking privacy at the hotel bc she still lived with her father. That was in fact true. The off. ?ing me kept asking if she was a prostitute. My ans. was, IDK. If she is it'd be news to me, I said. But to my best knowledge, no. I answered all his ?s this way, very pedantically.

After half an hr. of this, they let us go w/ a 2-pt. violation.
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 11:22 AM   #45
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was only able to access the video Bill posted, and I couldn't agree more that should be posted regularly as a reminder to people. And cops planting weapons and other contraband is not uncommon. I was just watching last night about innocent people who have spent 65 years of their lives in prison and they were actually innocent. After they spent their entire lives in prison evidence came up to prove they were innocent and cops planted information and or manipulated their words
yourdesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women