Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2019, 03:10 AM   #1
bb1961
Valued Poster

Default Wife of DEM congressman goes on a rant...because her "gold plan" health insurance isn't 100% paid by TAXPAYERS!!

This bitch is like the rest of the left...someone else should pay my bills...WTF!! This ungrateful entitled cunt...needs a reality check...a lot of people like myself have a deductible of 7k before ANYTHING it paid by the insurance company...thank you unACA!! This bitch's old man (the congressman) got caught smuggling a 6-pack of beer onto the house floor in January...being married to this bitch who could blame him.

Congressional Democrat’s Wife Goes on Rant Because Her Marriage Counseling Isn’t 100% Covered by Taxpayers

[Screenshot from Brent Scher via Twitter, https://twitter.com/BrentScher/statu...249581371392?]

South Carolina Democrat Joe Cunningham is currently serving his first term in Congress, and the job comes with a nifty perk: Members are granted access to Blue Cross and Blue Shield healthcare coverage via Obama’s “gold” plans.
According to CNBC, participation leaves users responsible for approximately a quarter of the premiums.
But at least one recipient ain’t impressed: Last week, Joe’s wife, Amanda, took to Instagram to complain. And she let her followers know she’ll be taking the issue to her man.
Joe may not be that receptive to his better half’s grievance, though; apparently, the pair are having a bit of the ol’ marital difficulties — which, of course, Amanda also shared. Along with more:
“I’m gonna have a little bit of a rant here on social media because I think this is important. I’ve been going over my not-a-bill bill here from Blue Cross Blue Shield, and realizing that once again, all of my mental health therapy sessions are denied, in addition to all of our marriage counseling sessions.”
Amanda sounds like a let-it-all-hang-out kinda gal. But she’s determined to hold onto her money, even if it takes her writing it into law:
“It’s just mind-blowing to me that these basic well-known needs, that mental health is health care, are still being denied, that we’re still fighting for these absolutely basic things, it’s unbelievable to me. So I’m reaching out to my congressman—yes, also my husband—but saying, like, Hey, what can we do about this? Let’s go to the House floor, let’s write a bill, I don’t know what you do, but let’s do it because this is ridiculous.'”
She was just befuddled. And stupefied. And discombobulated. And another really cool word:
“This affects us, our family, it affects everyone else who’s seeking mental health and needs support doing so. I’m just flabbergasted.”
As reported by The Washington Free Beacon, Amanda isn’t the only one disappointed with her government-supplied health benefits.

Democratic Iowa Rep. Cindy Axne told her constituents in August, “‘You really don’t want what I have, because I don’t get good insurance.”
It’s only so-so:
“It’s okay insurance. Just so you know, congresspeople, we have to purchase from the [Affordable Care Act], we purchase from the network.”
Amanda Cunningham — who works part-time as development director for a women’s nonprofit — is determined to change that.
I like this couple — in January, capitol security busted Joe for smuggling a 6-pack of beer onto the House floor.
He explained himself in a tweet:
Maybe he can schmooze and booze his way to the marital bliss of 100% free counseling.
Hey — I wonder if it dawned on Amanda that she was telling viewers she wanted them to pay for even more of her health services?
Aw, I still like ’em.
-ALEX
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 05:45 AM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If she is getting mental health counciling, it ain't working.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 05:48 AM   #3
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe she should have married someone else.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 05:56 AM   #4
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I would gladly support more mental health services paid for by the government over the DPST motherfuckers confiscating my weapons of self defense guaranteed by the 2nd amendment.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 05:58 AM   #5
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
This bitch is like the rest of the left...someone else should pay my bills...WTF!! This ungrateful entitled cunt...needs a reality check...a lot of people like myself have a deductible of 7k before ANYTHING it paid by the insurance company...thank you unACA!! This bitch's old man (the congressman) got caught smuggling a 6-pack of beer onto the house floor in January...being married to this bitch who could blame him.

Congressional Democrat’s Wife Goes on Rant Because Her Marriage Counseling Isn’t 100% Covered by Taxpayers

[Screenshot from Brent Scher via Twitter, https://twitter.com/BrentScher/statu...249581371392?]

South Carolina Democrat Joe Cunningham is currently serving his first term in Congress, and the job comes with a nifty perk: Members are granted access to Blue Cross and Blue Shield healthcare coverage via Obama’s “gold” plans.
According to CNBC, participation leaves users responsible for approximately a quarter of the premiums.
But at least one recipient ain’t impressed: Last week, Joe’s wife, Amanda, took to Instagram to complain. And she let her followers know she’ll be taking the issue to her man.
Joe may not be that receptive to his better half’s grievance, though; apparently, the pair are having a bit of the ol’ marital difficulties — which, of course, Amanda also shared. Along with more:
“I’m gonna have a little bit of a rant here on social media because I think this is important. I’ve been going over my not-a-bill bill here from Blue Cross Blue Shield, and realizing that once again, all of my mental health therapy sessions are denied, in addition to all of our marriage counseling sessions.”
Amanda sounds like a let-it-all-hang-out kinda gal. But she’s determined to hold onto her money, even if it takes her writing it into law:
“It’s just mind-blowing to me that these basic well-known needs, that mental health is health care, are still being denied, that we’re still fighting for these absolutely basic things, it’s unbelievable to me. So I’m reaching out to my congressman—yes, also my husband—but saying, like, Hey, what can we do about this? Let’s go to the House floor, let’s write a bill, I don’t know what you do, but let’s do it because this is ridiculous.'”
She was just befuddled. And stupefied. And discombobulated. And another really cool word:
“This affects us, our family, it affects everyone else who’s seeking mental health and needs support doing so. I’m just flabbergasted.”
As reported by The Washington Free Beacon, Amanda isn’t the only one disappointed with her government-supplied health benefits.

Democratic Iowa Rep. Cindy Axne told her constituents in August, “‘You really don’t want what I have, because I don’t get good insurance.”
It’s only so-so:
“It’s okay insurance. Just so you know, congresspeople, we have to purchase from the [Affordable Care Act], we purchase from the network.”
Amanda Cunningham — who works part-time as development director for a women’s nonprofit — is determined to change that.
I like this couple — in January, capitol security busted Joe for smuggling a 6-pack of beer onto the House floor.
He explained himself in a tweet:
Maybe he can schmooze and booze his way to the marital bliss of 100% free counseling.
Hey — I wonder if it dawned on Amanda that she was telling viewers she wanted them to pay for even more of her health services?
Aw, I still like ’em.
-ALEX
LOL. What a psycho. Her government sponsored healthcare is not enough.

While as you say bb, Obamacare has managed to raise the out of pocket expenses of the average employer plan many fold.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:07 AM   #6
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Just another psycho snowflake
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:38 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Just another psycho snowflake
Pretty funny there, rexie.

Bb1961 is on another ignorant rampage.

Somebody alert all local grocery stores. The’ll need the “special helpers” today.

I swear to God that boy is gonna hurt himself AND fuck up the banana display!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:51 AM   #8
Levianon17
Valued Poster

The Marriage Counseling part is what makes this thread funny. I think a Divorce Lawyer is what she really needs, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:54 AM   #9
oeb11
Valued Poster

A Divorce Lawyer is what HE Needs!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:12 AM   #10
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Well yeah, They both do. Definitely not a match made in heaven that's for sure.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:00 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Is that your qualified opinion, “doc?”

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHSHAHAAAAS!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:08 AM   #12
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is that your qualified opinion, “doc?”

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHSHAHAAAAS!
47 K worth of worthless!!!!!!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:19 AM   #13
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Exactly,
Then he can be a divorced guy in a city that has single gals tripping over each other to ring his "door"bell.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:32 AM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU

BAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:53 PM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Amanda & Joe Cunningham of South Carolina.

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women