Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
{vb:raw }
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2019, 07:46 AM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Review: (Germany) Meli, Slovakia, Eve-Paris, Stuttgart

Date: 09-19-2019
Name: Meli
Contact Info: +49 711 6071801
URL / Website: http://eve-paris.com/girls/ or https://m.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/hur...-paris-9461739
General Area: Tübinger Straße 87, 70178 Stuttgart

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the U Bahn and get off at the Marienplatz exit. As you're walking down Tubinger Strasse, you're really close to the Gerber Mall and a Hans Im Gluch. Walking distance from the Jack Wolfskin store off Koenigstrasse. Use Google Maps, it's your friend.

Eve Paris is hidden in plain sight. Unless you know it's there, you won't be able to see it.

You have to buzz in for access, just like the Firma Schiller. Once you enter the building, it's on the first floor.
Activities: foreplay, LFK, DATY, CBJ, missionary, missionary with legs on shoulders, cowgirl, K9 anal attempt, cowgirl anal (maybe real)
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 130 Euros + 20 for kissing + 50 for anal
Hair Length and Color: brown hair that probably comes slightly past her shoulders. She didn’t wear it up.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Her pictures are slightly better than she is. At first, I thought her ass was flat, but I was mistaken. I’ll explain in a bit. Her breasts are big and very firm. They are real, but they aren’t soft pillows. They are muscular and more than a handful.

She’s not fat. I would say her figure is average. She’s not a model-type, skinny, tall with poofy lips.

She’s about 5’3, and if I had to guess her weight, I’d say 120 pounds. Not fat, but healthy.

Her ass is actually very firm. When she was riding me and when I tried to take her from behind, her ass felt great against me. Felt good spanking her, too.

Her best feature is her face. She’s got a beautiful face with a sweet, angelic smile. She has gorgeous green eyes.

I would say she is the girl next door type, i.e. Mary Anne from Gilligan’s Island.
Recommendation: Yes
Guest072020 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Meli of Eve-Paris

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women