Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2019, 07:14 PM   #16
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
Are you asking me about Indys? I don’t know (haven’t been involved for years) and I doubt they do either. We are all waiting to see what will happen to the internet. Maybe as a hobby community we should look for ads that involve young girls and report them like a neighborhood watch thing. We all should want sex trafficking to end and we are paying the price with FOSTA. I am Jane Doe on Netflix was interesting, it’s about 2 trafficked minors and Backpage. Here’s what I don’t get. If it weren’t for the ability to search backpage they would have NEVER found their daughters. That’s what blows my mind. If they were on the street or in a brothel they’d still be missing. They obviously do not care and blame backpage for everything. Now that backpage is gone I guess you’ll have to go to listcrawler or STG to find trafficked kids? Driving it underground is the absolute worst thing that can happen.
LE and all FOSTA "theorists" never realized that BP was good for "centralizing" child-traffickers and criminal-pimps. Is that not a good thing? If those people were/are dumb enough to advertise publicly then LE can bust them, right? And that's a good thing, right? Now with FOSTA busting many "public" and "orthodox" hobby sites all the real-Sinister-shit like child trafficking will go even further-underground. The Opposite of what FOSTA intended.....:thumbdow n:

CL and BP were always the "low hanging fruit" for LE to get their quota-busts, and then they did not mess-around with "normal" (normal like all of us) hobby-people. FOSTA makes everyone more paranoid now and the real criminal-Sinister elements just went further underground. The Opposite of what FOSTA intended....

During prohibition the US government making alcohol illegal and criminalizing it created actual organized crime dedicated to making booze and selling it, and killing people to maintain profits. Prohibition created organized crime, at least with booze. After the US government got wise and made it legal again- BOOM, no more killing on the booze scene....

I don't want "the hobby" to become legal. Pro Ho's should keep all that cash and not have to pay taxes on it. Hobbyists might pay MORE for sessions if the US adopts a Netherlands/Amsterdam type system. Nevada rural "Bunny Ranch" providers? WAY too expensive according to their press. I dig PGH girls with local "market rates".....!
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 09:24 AM   #17
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Tolstoy
True "Pro- Hos" do pay taxes.

I'ts really sad that you and other hobbyists keep banging the " no taxes" drum of falsehoods.

Also I'm curious.
Does SA give you a discount for all the free advertising you do?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 01:30 PM   #18
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Great list. I’d be careful with Eros though. Just google there is plenty of info or pm for a link.
I’m not on Dirty Games but I do get screen shots of the convos regularly so not sure how secure that is.
I’ll add
GFEdating.com
Cathy@rsavs
Twitter
Switter
Scarletblue (aus)
I was on Indys (old) despite the fact that anyone could read almost anything by way of a simple SID replacement in URL, literally anything by executing a
pretty trivial cookie replay (not hard to do as there was no encryption). Was on the “new” version despite the fact that it was geotagging posts automatically and still wasn’t being regularly maintained on Dolphin or the backend database. With respect, you seem to have misspelled “throwing shade from the confines of a glass house.”
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 04:21 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Tolstoy

I'ts really sad that you and other hobbyists keep banging the " no taxes" drum of falsehoods.

Also I'm curious.
Let’s broker a deal, you quit bashing ECCIE for bashing hookers, and I’ll get everyone to quit bashing hookers for not paying taxes. Both rarely happen. But let’s clean up perceptions.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 07:31 AM   #20
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
I was on Indys (old) despite the fact that anyone could read almost anything by way of a simple SID replacement in URL, literally anything by executing a
pretty trivial cookie replay (not hard to do as there was no encryption). Was on the “new” version despite the fact that it was geotagging posts automatically and still wasn’t being regularly maintained on Dolphin or the backend database. With respect, you seem to have misspelled “throwing shade from the confines of a glass house.”
I have no clue what any of that means. I barely know how to use the administrative features on my own site.

No shade, Just facts. I’m referring to personal information. I said what I said. Take it or leave it. And As I’ve stated many times, Indys was not my site. Not ever. Nor was I an admin. I moderated under MY OWN handle. Mods do very little other than MODERATE posts.

You all throw shade right out in the open with absolutely zero truth to it. Just stating my personal experience. If Ive learned anything in the last 18 months or so , is that it’s human nature to want answers. When there aren’t answers we tend to draw our own conclusions. Usually the ones that fit the best with our own personal narrative.

PS. Along with the caution about EROS the same goes for Erotic Monkey.
And I’ve recently heard of guys paying or offering to pay to get vouches for P411. Just as an FYI for providers..

Correction.. the only thing you mentioned that I do know about is the encryption on old Indys as It was discussed a few times and there was a whole pinned thread dedicated to it. It was encrypted where it needed to be which was anywhere one would be using personal information/credit card which was in the store which was separate from the forum site. You are quite knowledgeable in many areas that I am not Tannana, but there are assumptions you make that are dead ass wrong.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:07 AM   #21
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Duplicate post. My apologies.
Old 09-22-2019, 10:31 AM   #22
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Tolstoy

Also I'm curious.
The vast majority of providers I have seen once or multiple times have clarified (when the topic comes up) that they DON'T pay taxes on the money they make in the hobby. Just because you do it then don't assume other, and definitely not "most" providers, do it. Really- what general "percent" of Indys and Eccie and Listcrawler and all public sites and SA girls "pay taxes" on the money they make in the hobby? Who is generalizing here.....?

No, SA does not give me a discount "for all the free advertising" I do when I post about it. PGH hobbyists fled for SA for a couple years before I started posting about it on Indys and Eccie. I can't influence or direct traffic to/from SA- they attract PGH hobbyists on their own. In fact I think it is more difficult to book sessions with SA girls the more PGH hobbyists gravitate there. Many SA girls have casually mentioned "There are 50 unread messages in my inbox." Too many PGH hobbyists are going after the same, finite number of SA girls.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 11:55 AM   #23
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Any feeling of security or privacy on the internet is false. I am far from concerned with someone sending screenshots within any site. I needed something from my banking app, tried to take a screenshot, got an error that screenshots weren’t allowed due to security......grabbed second phone and took a picture of the screen lol. We traded privacy for technology long ago.
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 12:25 PM   #24
mountinlover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Damn your brain is sexy
mountinlover is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 01:50 PM   #25
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
Any feeling of security or privacy on the internet is false. I am far from concerned with someone sending screenshots within any site. I needed something from my banking app, tried to take a screenshot, got an error that screenshots weren’t allowed due to security......grabbed second phone and took a picture of the screen lol. We traded privacy for technology long ago.
I’m referring to personal information. Not screen shots of a chat. Actual personal information. And yes many of the ones I received were exactly that, a photo taken from a different device. I’ve also seen screenshot of snapchats captured from a different device and the person would never know. That’s not what I mean. I’m referring to people’s personal information. Like I said take it or leave it, I don’t care either way.

And people like to use the word “most” a lot when the fact is none of us know or talk to “most” providers or clients. Guys here get their back channel hofo and men’s lounge info , but the fact remains that we as providers have access to and talk to an INFINITELY larger amount of clients. They talk over us, despite our having actual experience, throwing around word words like “most” and “majority” even though the their access to this information is extremely limited.

I’ll never back down from standing up for the truth no matter how hard anyone drags me. Hope y’all are enjoying the last days of summer.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:22 PM   #26
Doctor Frankenstien
Gaining Momentum

I am from Columbus. Over here, Indys was already pretty dead, and the hobby in general is about as lame as a politicians promises.

In reference to BP and such sites. There was a huge bust over hear a few weeks ago, multi county, nabbed a lot of guys seeking age related. WE also had a prominent weatherman who got busted. I always thought he was a dork, but was shocked. Been here 30 years. Very active in the community etc. And some general solicitation. Staff edit, forbidden topic. dj8. And their handlers are generally scum on the shoe.

I think when a parent sees adds of their kids on sites it changes how one thinks and I have some seen some of the trafficking issues here in the last six months. Ohio is a pass through state, if you are coming from the east going west, most of the vehicle traffic is coming through our state. There have been some non profits that started several years ago that have also been prominent in the bp monitoring and such other sites.

Coincidentally, I dont think one major true pro has been busted in a number of years other than a few traveling through. And one who used to be on Indys who was from California and made the mistake of advertising in one of the small burbs who jumps all over such ads in their jurisdiction.

Re Tall Story and SA, I used it for about three years successfully but now there are very few ladies in the columbus area or even within a hundred mile radius. Especially compared to three years ago.

I think the economy is so good over here and so many of possible sugar babes have paired up over the last few years, and many drop out who have bad experiences, the numbers are down. I imagine when the economy turns we will see an upsurge. Hopefully I have some money then...ha..ha
Doctor Frankenstien is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 05:35 AM   #27
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
I’m not on Dirty Games but I do get screen shots of the convos regularly so not sure how secure that is.
Are you saying that if you can take a screen shot of a site it is not secure?
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:59 AM   #28
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great info on platforms Morgan!

Indys?
There's been a lot of info on a lot of sites...but wasn't it here that the owner of indys was called out for various abuses like rape, broken bones, threats and stalking?

Um...why would anyone wanna support that nonsense?
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 09:08 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Great info on platforms Morgan!

Indys?
There's been a lot of info on a lot of sites...but wasn't it here that the owner of indys was called out for various abuses like rape, broken bones, threats and stalking?

Um...why would anyone wanna support that nonsense?
You forgot theft.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 08:52 AM   #30
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Are you saying that if you can take a screen shot of a site it is not secure?
No that is not what I’m saying at all. What I’m saying is that people’s personal information has been sent out in the form of screenshots. Anyone can screenshot a site at anytime. Screenshotting a convo and screenshotting someone’s personal info being outed are two different things.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women