Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2019, 02:47 PM   #1
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Hotel bondage ideas

Hello...my sb is getting more and more interested in being tied up and dominated. My problem is this needs to be in a hotel, a hurdle I’m sure many of us deal with. The fantasy is her being spread open and dominated.
Any opinions on what works best? I’m thinking either simply the tape or the sex spreader bar. But not sure if the bar is as awesome as the pictures make it seem. I probably won’t be able to have a 4-post bed unfortunately.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 03:40 PM   #2
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

in most hotels there is a metal bar on all 4 corners of the bed on metal bedframes, you can easily tie rope around it. in the ones that have wood bases you can carry 4 eye bolts to screw in wood frame in all four corners.

on the ones that have neither run ropes under the mattress tie one wrist to other and one ankle to other.

Always use cuffs or tie knots that will not tighten on her. There are tutorials all over on how to tie them if you do not know....have fun
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 04:00 PM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

cotton based ropes, at least 5/8ths, various reasons including avoiding marks.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 06:19 AM   #4
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

Don’t forget chairs, loveseats, tables, desks....then 2 c-clamps with 2 1x3 boards and you can use the doorway into the bathroom as well with her arms held up and apart with the spreader bar for her legs. There are other ways to restrain her on the bed with rope that doesn’t involve having to go under the bed or mattress.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 03:15 PM   #5
Matt Groening
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Go to West Marine (or Home Depot) and purchase 20 feet of the softest rope they have. Should cost less than $20. Then learn how to tie a bowline knot (google it).

Tie a bowline at both ends of the rope, creating a loop at each end. You can leave the knot in place and just loosen / tighten it as needed. Because the bowline knot creates a fixed loop in the rope, it's a great knot for sex bondage because you don't have to tie it so tight that it cuts off circulation. (It's also the most commonly used knot on sailboats.)

Slip the rope under the mattress of the bed, aligning the middle of the rope with the middle of the bed. Viola!... you have a way to tie her arms spread eagle.You can adjust the knot as needed to get more extension on her arms as needed.

Get a second piece of rope if you want to also restrain her ankles.

Have fun!
Matt Groening is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 03:59 PM   #6
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If she wants to be tied up then you can bind her hands behind her. Use single rope, tie a Bowline on the Bight just above the knee, run the rope under the mattress and tie the other leg above the knee. If she wants a four point spread I would also use the bed posts if available.

Remember the ABCs of rope play...airway, breathing and circulation. Check them often.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 05:31 PM   #7
Matt Groening
Gaining Momentum

My favorite form of hotel bondage is...

Get a hand towel from the bathroom. Give to your the SB while she is standing and tell her to hold it behind her her back with both hands. Tell her "if you drop the towel I am sending you home." (Or some other punishment.) Now get her down on her knees and fuck her cute face. Remind her to hang on to the towel as you push your cock deeper down her throat.

This type of bondage is fun because it's both psychological and physical... she can exit the bondage at any time because she's the one who is holding onto the towel, but there will be consequences.

Good times!
Matt Groening is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 06:44 PM   #8
Lliks
Gaining Momentum

I’ve incorporated the luggage cart for such adventures. Ropes under the mattress, chairs, tables and/or hooks over the door work well too. Only limits are your imagination and maybe the noise level.
Lliks is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 12:35 PM   #9
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Thanks for all the replies! I never really thought about going under the bed(or mattress) with rope. Sounds like the way to go for me.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:04 PM   #10
Adventurous1
Lifetime Premium Access

Love seat or sofa. Pull it away from the wall. Bend her over the back end of the seat where she can put her hands on the seat portion. Consider a pillow under her waist, laying over the pillow (more comfortable than the back edge of the love seat. Tie her hands spread to each front leg. Not so tight that she cannot support herself on her hands. Tie her legs spread to each back leg of the love seat/sofa. Now you are ready. Her ass is up and head somewhat down fully exposed. Perfect spanking and fucking position. Move to the front and her face is pretty damn near crotch height. You can adjust how wide spread he arms are to get her face the right height for you. Have fun.
Adventurous1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 05:46 PM   #11
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

similar to Adventurous1's idea...
if the hotel room has a movable desk
1. move it away from the wall.
2. put pillow(s) on the desk and have her bend/lay over it.
3. tie her wrists to each leg of the desk on that side, tie her ankles to each leg of the desk on that side.
or w/ proper rope, tie right wrist to left ankle & left wrist to right ankle (cross-body tying does tricks on the mind)
4. blindfold her.
5. now, she is ready for whatever dominant delites you have in mind.

i saw a gang facefuck video the other day where a woman was sitting on her shins (kneeling but sitting down). someone tied a rope tied to something above the doorway then tied her wrists to that rope ==> hands above her body and face/mouth fully accessible. she'd have to kneel or stand for vaginal/anal play.

if you can get a sex swing that will work over/thru a door or a doorjamb, that's another option.

all found google searching for "sex swing" then switched into image mode.
* https://wolfandjulie.net/sex-swings/ (esp the over the door version)
* https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-...hpc/1243851011
* https://sextoycollective.com/sex-furniture/swings/

good luck and have a dominantly deliteful time!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:17 PM   #12
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Under mattress restraint system. Rope. Bondage tape. Spreader bar. Her own clothing. The towel mentioned above.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 05:17 PM   #13
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
... Her own clothing. ...
i've used a provider's blouse, scarf, pillowcases even my shirt as blindfolding material. one technique i saw and have used is put her arms behind her and into a pillowcase, then pull it up as tight as you can.

i've yet to use her panties to stuff her mouth in place of a ball gag. nor have her stuff them in my mouth.

wrt Spreader bars, i know how they fit, but have never used them.
what do you all use them for? control, teasing, preparing? how does it restrict any sort of penetrative sex?
i can see where this kind in this position provides lots of access.
.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adult-Stain...-/142645904567
but in this position, it doesnt see like penetrative sex would be easy to accumplish.
.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-S...-/401716486628

asking for me and a friend
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 08:06 AM   #14
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a door swing,
you can hang it on any door..

There is also arm restraints that hang over the door.

blind folds!

I get all my toys from extremerestraints.com
you can gather ideas from there.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 04:13 PM   #15
ArchAngel10
Valued Poster

Lots of choices out there. Best bet is for you and your sb to look at them together and decide.

Since you mention it has to be in a hotel. Whom will be keeping the items afterwards? Thats something to consider if either of you are "limited" on storage space.

Even saran wrap will work in a pinch. Its cheap and you dont have to worry about "storage" aferwards.
ArchAngel10 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women