Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2019, 01:45 PM   #1
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Talking Prostitutes that charge security deposits. That is a huge red flag. Never ever pay one.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually managed by dangerous and unpredictable pimps with gold teeth.

The gold teeth pimps who manage prostitutes that require a deposit will never, ever, ever give you a refund under any circumstances.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit usually live or work out of piece of shit hotels they can't even afford.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually less desirable, worn out, weathered, chunky or fat and have cheap tats that look like garbage.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit have your real-world information and she or her gold tooth pimp will out or blackmail you at the drop of a hat.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit charge an excessive amount for the bareback upgrade.

You are at much greater risk of a physical altercation by the hooker or the pimp if you see a prostitutes who requires a security deposit.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually desperate to feed the monkey on their back.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually mouthy, don't follow instructions, and are more likely to talk back.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually the ones who make guys run when they open the door.

There is a reason that there are not many recent reviews for prostitutes that require a security deposit. They have your personal info so you can't expose them for being a scammer.

Anyone that pays a hooker a security deposit is a fool. Especially when you pay it to someone with a low demand.

There are plenty of hot young gals that are not fat and will give you a much better session.

And they won't make you pay a security deposit because they are confident that you won't run when they open the door.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 02:52 PM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

peanuts crackerjack
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 03:06 PM   #3
pacman2
Valued Poster

Stick with the "high end girls" who don't have pimps and you'll be fine.
Just Sayin !!...Good Luck
pacman2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 03:27 PM   #4
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually managed by dangerous and unpredictable pimps with gold teeth.

The gold teeth pimps who manage prostitutes that require a deposit will never, ever, ever give you a refund under any circumstances.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit usually live or work out of piece of shit hotels they can't even afford.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually less desirable, worn out, weathered, chunky or fat and have cheap tats that look like garbage.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit have your real-world information and she or her gold tooth pimp will out or blackmail you at the drop of a hat.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit charge an excessive amount for the bareback upgrade.

You are at much greater risk of a physical altercation by the hooker or the pimp if you see a prostitutes who requires a security deposit.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually desperate to feed the monkey on their back.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually mouthy, don't follow instructions, and are more likely to talk back.

Prostitutes that require a security deposit are usually the ones who make guys run when they open the door.

There is a reason that there are not many recent reviews for prostitutes that require a security deposit. They have your personal info so you can't expose them for being a scammer.

Anyone that pays a hooker a security deposit is a fool. Especially when you pay it to someone with a low demand.

There are plenty of hot young gals that are not fat and will give you a much better session.

And they won't make you pay a security deposit because they are confident that you won't run when they open the door.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Thats why i go to Amps..

Life is a sugar cookie treetop
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:58 PM   #5
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, looks like someone has way too much time on their hands, lots of anger, and even more misinformation. Yikes!!!🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 08:04 PM   #6
pacman2
Valued Poster

I agree !!!
pacman2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 11:22 PM   #7
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh lord ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 01:09 AM   #8
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Yikes...

That's a lot of vitriol and unfounded opinions...
VIPRaniLane is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 05:01 AM   #9
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

He must see lots of providers with deposits to get that many "facts". On a basic level I do agree "don't pay a deposit". I think you will get ripped off I paid one time and lost my 50 bucks. I suspected I would loose that 50, and I did.

It's is a way for anyone to rip you off. They don't even need a pimp. Cash when I see you or I just don't see you. My new motto.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 05:48 AM   #10
Jade1979
TheRealEricaEngland

User ID: 118387
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Shit I get plenty of deposit and sometime the client cancels. I never hear anything else. So every one does not run off with deposits. That shit wack!
Jade1979 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 06:26 AM   #11
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Looks like OP drinks too much caffeine and just learned the word prostitute.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 07:59 AM   #12
KallieLayne
Account Disabled

User ID: 499620
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Thats why i go to Amps..

Life is a sugar cookie treetop

Looks like, you are the " special one". I have never asked for a security deposit or extra for a bbbj and oh guess what.. Im fat!! 😳 and i have met some great clients even tho im fat!! Hooker, prostitute, hmmm no we are women that you sir give money too and i wonder why you are on here talking ao much shit. Men like you are what I call douche bags, pigs, and i wouldn't give you a second look or accept any form of donation from. Oh have a nice day.
KallieLayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 08:37 AM   #13
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Next,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 08:38 AM   #14
averageguy12367
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I have seen quite a few very reputable ladies (don't know about prostitutes) that require deposit either to cover travel expense for outcall or simply because they have had to deal with too many asssholes who book then NCNS. To generally lump every one who asks for a deposit into your definition is ridiculous.
averageguy12367 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 08:41 AM   #15
KallieLayne
Account Disabled

User ID: 499620
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by averageguy12367 View Post
I have seen quite a few very reputable ladies (don't know about prostitutes) that require deposit either to cover travel expense for outcall or simply because they have had to deal with too many asssholes who book then NCNS. To generally lump every one who asks for a deposit into your definition is ridiculous.
Exactly!! 🙌
KallieLayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women