Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2019, 08:26 AM   #1
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55
Default Homicidal Incels Are Exhibit A for Why Prostitution Should Be Legal

Any thoughts, agree or disagree?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 08:38 AM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

If they're homicidal they just need a reason, any reason to justify their actions. Take away the reason and they'll just find another one.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:04 AM   #3
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
If they're homicidal they just need a reason, any reason to justify their actions. Take away the reason and they'll just find another one.
my theory is that if they got some pussy-even paid pussy-they'd stop feeling sorry for themselves and griping about being involuntarily celibate. you know how many wars or violent acts have been initiated over pussy, or inability to get some? well the Trojan War for one, but there are many others.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 01:36 PM   #4
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^ I was wondering why they chose that name for condoms!
Chlorine is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:21 PM   #5
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlorine View Post
lmfao..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 03:58 PM   #6
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
my theory is that if they got some pussy-even paid pussy-they'd stop feeling sorry for themselves and griping about being involuntarily celibate. you know how many wars or violent acts have been initiated over pussy, or inability to get some? well the Trojan War for one, but there are many others.
I understand your line of thinking but a getting or not getting pussy isn't the problem with someone that doesn't value human life.

If a guy doesn't have the self control not to kill someone, getting pussy isn't going to cure that flaw. Just my 2 cents.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 04:18 PM   #7
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Someone stupid enough to kill someone else because he's not getting any pussy......should be put out of his misery.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:20 PM   #8
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

I’ll volunteer to put’em out....the majority of these individuals have deep rooted mommy issues....and as bm mentioned, I doubt readily available poon would resolve that.....VVVV only one solution.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:36 PM   #9
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Let's all remember this guy got pussy & STILL killed like one.... two.... six million Jews

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:20 PM   #10
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Let's all remember this guy got pussy & STILL killed like one.... two.... six million Jews

look i'm not saying all murders are over lack of poon. i'm just saying that legalizing prostitution would give the incels no reason to keep hating and murdering women and the men they think are luckier than them. scroll down to the mass murder section.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

btw, welcome back to the board, Dorian.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:24 PM   #11
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I doubt it would make any difference
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:50 PM   #12
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not really that hard to get laid.

Show up at a bar around closing time and buy a beer for a drunk chick...

However, I think the real question is which came first, the chicken or the egg? Are these men angry because women won't sleep with them or do women avoid them because they are angry?

I remember the commentary one of the newscasters made on one of these mass murderers who kept a woman hating diary for years and the newscaster said that women must have just instinctively known there was something intrinsically wrong with the guy.

So I can see your point, pxmcc, and what might lead one to believe that lack of sex drove these people crazy. It has been proven that lack of touch can make people go crazy and even physically ill. But monks don't have sex either and they are not crazy.

These people perhaps had mental challenges to begin with.

So, perhaps, those challenges these people face may have unfortunately led to their forced celibacy?
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:08 AM   #13
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlorine View Post
ya Helen must've had some bomb ass pussy and her head game must've been a1 for Menelaus to be so butthurt about her running off with another fucktard to bring all his homies halfway across the Meditteranean to start a war just to recover his favorite piece of ass..

and do you remember why Achilles sat out the war until his bff Patroclus (honestly i think Achilles swung both ways) got mowed down by murderous Hector? that was also over pussy, and Achilles getting all butthurt cause Agamemnon took his fave piece of ass. And Agamemnon did that cause he also had to give up his fave piece of ass, so he pulled rank on Achilles. (Agamemnon was the king over all of Greece, whereas Achilles was only king of the Myrmidons.) oops. way to piss off the greatest warrior in all the known land, at the beginning of a difficult war..

i'm telling you, pussy has started a lot of wars and led to a lot of deaths. i kinda feel bad for the incels, tbh. i'd throw in 20 for a go-fund-me for an angry incel to get some..

some hip university should let me teach a class on the Iliad. i'd break that shit down..before i got fired lol.
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women