Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2011, 12:43 PM   #1
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Would you go back if given the chance?

With all of the negative aspects of P4P for both Hobbyists and Providers what would you do?......

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you awake in your bed, never knowing what P4P is. No Eccie, No Backpage, No P411. The acronyms GFE, DATY, BBJ mean nothing particular to you. You continue on completely oblivious to the P4P world around you....

OR

You take the red pill, you stay in Hobbyland, and discover how deep the rabbit-hole goes....
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
blueball5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default take the red pill

we in this world always go deep down the hole, lol.. and never look back, if you look back and dont like what you see. Than you havent gone to deep. keep going the ride only gets better... ha ha ha....
blueball5 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

If not for the hobby I would still be making 200 a week after taxes and juggling which bills will get paid this month and which ones will have to be paid next month. There are plenty of problems within this hobby and it's def high risk but if you play it right it's also high reward. I'd still choose the red pill.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Hannah,

You would still make 200 a week after taxes? I guess going to school and further educating yourself is not an option? Just say the money is too good not that you can't do better. Not knocking ya just saying...

If I had to do it all over again... without hesitation the blue pill............

Sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
JohnBrown7
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
If I had to do it all over again... without hesitation the blue pill............

Sixx
Ditto.
JohnBrown7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

not so much go back for myself, as much as go back to not knowing the "real" story behind most of the gals. Kept as a fantasy is by far, better. But getting to know them as a person, for the most part is depressing. The drama, the disappointments, their lives in general.. When it was all a "mystery" it was more fun..
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #7
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Sixx,
This might rock your world but there are some fields...say, I dunno...art for example... That don't make much money for the average BA graduate. Tell me how I'm expected to put a roof over my head and find the time to take out loans to go back to school? A question was asked and I answered it...I'm on my phone and can't give you my full attention at the moment so consider this a raincheck for me handing you your ass. You must have a crush on me or something since I can't post without you getting all up on it.

Quote:
Hannah,

You would still make 200 a week after taxes? I guess going to school and further educating yourself is not an option? Just say the money is too good not that you can't do better. Not knocking ya just saying...

Sixx
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #8
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Hannah,

I hope I didn't interrupt your phone call

You chose the wrong degree to make an example out of. I work with someone who has an art degree and they make more than the 200 a week after taxes figure you were using to make a point. It does not take that much time to take out a student loan. Many, many high school graduates do it every year. Working adults do it too. It's called taking initiative. I know of a couple of providers who really go to school and have done this. You like to be a kept woman and that is fine. Just don't use making 200 a week and/or not having time to take out a student loan as an excuse. I have lots of experience with that student loan process.....

Sixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Sixx,
This might rock your world but there are some fields...say, I dunno...art for example... That don't make much money for the average BA graduate. Tell me how I'm expected to put a roof over my head and find the time to take out loans to go back to school? A question was asked and I answered it...I'm on my phone and can't give you my full attention at the moment so consider this a raincheck for me handing you your ass. You must have a crush on me or something since I can't post without you getting all up on it.
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #9
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant View Post

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you awake in your bed, never knowing what P4P is. No Eccie, No Backpage, No P411. The acronyms GFE, DATY, BBJ mean nothing particular to you. You continue on completely oblivious to the P4P world around you....

Metal Smith is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #10
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hannah,

I hope I didn't interrupt your phone call

You chose the wrong degree to make an example out of. I work with someone who has an art degree and they make more than the 200 a week after taxes figure you were using to make a point. It does not take that much time to take out a student loan. Many, many high school graduates do it every year. Working adults do it too. It's called taking initiative. I know of a couple of providers who really go to school and have done this. You like to be a kept woman and that is fine. Just don't use making 200 a week and/or not having time to take out a student loan as an excuse. I have lots of experience with that student loan process.....

Sixx

Taking out a student loan is the worst financial decision anyone can make even if it was to get a degree in Rocket Surgery.

Well some degrees might be worth it but unless your starting salary is 60k and right now the avg is 35k then you willbe paying back a fortune for 10-20 years.

technical certifications are a better choice, or go to ACC to minimize college costs. Student Loans are the devil. And you cant ever get away from them if life takes a bumpy turn.

But back on topic:

There is no pill
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #11
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Blue
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:50 PM   #12
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I will take 2 red pills and call you in the morning.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #13
Holeshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Blue pill. I'm 32 and been in the hobby over 5yrs and sometimes a regret ever coming across it. I've met some great people but I look back at how much I've spent and what I couldve done with that money. It just sucks you in and it's hard to let go.
Holeshot is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #14
Tim240
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Blue... I'd much rather have tried it a couple times and then stop... It has developed into an expensive form of therapy for benign issues that are long gone...
Tim240 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #15
NastyCanasta
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Taking out a student loan is the worst financial decision anyone can make even if it was to get a degree in Rocket Surgery.

Student Loans are the devil.
Now THAT'S some true shit right there!!!

On Topic: I'm still new, so red it is!
NastyCanasta is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women