Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Locker Room and Private Forums vs Public Posting

As our dearly departed Leopard so wisely stated......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Leopard View Post
I think all of you guys bitch and complain in the locker room just because you are afraid of the provider........
I can agree with him that these kind of guys are really wusses.....

I post in the locker room so I don't have to listen to a female opinion on a subject or to limit information to those that pay for or earn the right to that information......

But I could care less about hurting anyone's feelings and can easily say things in CoEd or other forums.....

What does the Locker Room and Private Forums offer you?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
guest031012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2365
My ECCIE Reviews

The locker rooms are a place to vent without (directly) getting backlash from the opposite sex.

Obviously there are two sides to this business, two sides of the story if you will...
We(as providers) cannot always speak our mind on co-ed subjects for the fear of losing business for "poor attitude" etc.

I've learned that unfortunately nothing is secret or private in the locker rooms, and I personally will live by the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" philosophy.

There are plenty of others who are not afraid to speak their mind to anyone and everyone, and I can respect that...to an extent. Some just like to stir up drama and hide behind their keyboard with their banter.
guest031012 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:25 AM   #3
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I mainly use it to chit chat with ladies who do not live in the area I live in.

And talk about pink toe nail polish........

As far as public postings, some things I do hold back, people misjudge or twist your words. I stay far away from certain threads, like NBA, or she shorted my time, lets throw her under a bridge, or he is stalking me. Only to continue pages and pages and pages only to find it was only lies and a make believe story.

Some people are afraid to say certain things, for fear of losing business or for fear of not being able to see a certain provider they really wanted to see. That kinda sucks, I always find the "real" person will come out eventually.

Especially when we see threads where hobbyist and providers completely go ape shit.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:00 AM   #4
Guest101211-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
What does the Locker Room and Private Forums offer you?
In a nut shell, It's an area where the guys can be "guys". Unfortunately, information leaks. There is truly no way for any information to remain totally private. Even without the LR private information exchanged between provider/client, client/client, provider/provider leaks.

The best advice I could give is...... If you don't want your dirty laundy exposed,,,,, then don't say it!
Guest101211-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
budman33
Valued Poster

Nothing
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:08 PM   #6
LaredoZeta
Account Disabled

You don't care for others? That is why not too many womens talk to you. This room is a place for the boys to act macho for the ladys. It makes me boring.
LaredoZeta is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #7
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaredoZeta View Post
You don't care for others? That is why not too many womens talk to you. This room is a place for the boys to act macho for the ladys. It makes me boring.

You sound like The_Leopard.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #8
Whispers

Quote:
I have more women talking to me every day then I can figure out what to do with.

Who says a Leopard can't change their spots?
Old 08-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #9
LaredoZeta
Account Disabled

Why do the Austins ladys say you are a fat man with bad smell? Are you really macho or a titre? I am trying to understand. Forgive my English, please sir. I am trying to learn. Some things you can learn without school. Come to NLdo. We will teach you.
LaredoZeta is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:01 PM   #10
Whispers

Been there many times in the past. Not much different then Austin. Those I want to spend money on love me..... those that aren't of interest resent it..... Fools fall for what the losers have to say......

NL has too many issues these days to get at the money it used too. You should work on improving your backyard before coming into our playground.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #11
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Why do the Austins ladys say you are a fat man with bad smell? Are you really macho or a titre? I am trying to understand. Forgive my English, please sir. I am trying to learn. Some things you can learn without school. Come to NLdo. We will teach you.
Keep in mind that the providers who usually say things like that are the same old and worn providers whose time has come and gone. To be fair, its not always the old ones who say that but the young and dumb. The smart and more successful providers don't talk about hobbyists because they have much more smarter business sense. Always assume that if a provider is talking to you about another hobbyist, she is talking about YOU to another hobbyist......

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:06 AM   #12
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Why do the Austins ladys say you are a fat man with bad smell?

Ladies that feel the need to tell you these things have their own insecurities and have a problem with their own self image. When I am in a session the last thing I want to hear about is the looks or smell of another hobbyist.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:30 PM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Always assume that if a provider is talking to you about another hobbyist, she is talking about YOU to another hobbyist......

yup
Old 08-03-2011, 10:46 PM   #14
boobs mcgee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

there is NOTHING private on the internet - that includes the locker room. if you want to keep it quiet why are you posting it on the internet to begin with?

there is an expectation that anything you want private you shouldn't post on the internet. duh.
boobs mcgee is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #15
boobs mcgee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Porque las señoras que le dicen que esta hablando su mente, pero tienen miedo de que si ellos lo dicen en público que no se les atacan y herir a su negocio.

si usted es un verdadero Zeta, y no tengo ninguna razón para creer que no lo son, entonces usted puede ofrecer la protección de las señoras para que puedan hablar en público. Yo te respeto.
boobs mcgee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women