Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Default Dinner date meet and greet?

I was reading in the dissapoinments thread where atxdream stated she meets prospective clients for dinner dates at no charge if they buy,as a way of meeting prior to session.I was curious if other providers do this? It seems like it could be advantageous screeing tool for both parties. I also see its disadvantages,time wasted, on the pro side it would be great way to get awkwardness out of the way prior to session. Maybe making sessions less mundane for providers,and more comfortable for client. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
sexyspinneramanda
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86958
My ECCIE Reviews

I have tried it once and it turns out the guy just wanted to hang out and talk his way into a freebee so it was a waste of my time. I avoid it now.
sexyspinneramanda is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I don't see anything wrong with it...a provider has to eat anyway right?

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
Guest091712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 39386
My ECCIE Reviews

This is actually my favorite way to hobby. I have even cooked for my friends - I like the simulation of a real date. Also, I am obsessed with my downtown neighborhood and will jump on any opportunity to play tour guide. Personally, this type of encounter is offered with a 90+ minute session. While the meal or whatever is offered at no additional donation, I prefer to hang out for longer than an hour once back at my love nest. I think this is a fantastic way to engage with prospective friends in the hobby and I highly recommend other ladies (if they haven't already) try this type of encounter. It is really a lot of fun
Guest091712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:54 PM   #5
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

I have only done this once before -- it was very nice, although Post BCD... Other similar events , offered by a group (4 ladies, and by invitation only) of providers were private meet and greets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyspinneramanda View Post
I have tried it once and it turns out the guy just wanted to hang out and talk his way into a freebee so it was a waste of my time. I avoid it now.
Don't give up on all of us....
Quote:
Originally Posted by klovve View Post
This is actually my favorite way to hobby. I have even cooked for my friends - I like the simulation of a real date. Also, I am obsessed with my downtown neighborhood and will jump on any opportunity to play tour guide. Personally, this type of encounter is offered with a 90+ minute session. While the meal or whatever is offered at no additional donation, I prefer to hang out for longer than an hour once back at my love nest. I think this is a fantastic way to engage with prospective friends in the hobby and I highly recommend other ladies (if they haven't already) try this type of encounter. It is really a lot of fun
Then I owe you Dinner (more than one) !! We can share Angelina for desert.... Oh My!!!
Metal Smith is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:43 PM   #6
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

I wouldn't mind being screened prior to a meet and greet if it'll help with weeding out time wasters. Maybe the ladies who offer this should post something like "Meet and Greet friendly" in their ads or showcase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyspinneramanda View Post
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #7
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

I could see it with someone I have seen a few times and enjoy spending time with. No way I'd want to do it with a first timer for me. I hate dating, thats whats so great about this, skip the first date right to the action.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:10 PM   #8
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have met a few gents this way, but most just wanted to meet and see what I look like in person. Still waiting for them to schedule for BCD fun.
So at this point, I have taken that option off my menu...

Too bad that a few spoil it for the bunch.

G. N
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:17 PM   #9
Guest020916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I never knew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klovve View Post
Guest020916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:19 PM   #10
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I must be one of the few people who doesn't like to combine eating and banging. I enjoy them enough I like to appreciate them on their own. Maybe if we got together for drinks or a salad or something light, I would definitely enjoy that.

But after a full course meal I don't want to be bothered, I just want to lay around like a bloated mammal.
NewWave is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:46 PM   #11
NastyCanasta
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWave View Post
But after a full course meal I don't want to be bothered, I just want to lay around like a bloated mammal.
So have dessert first!! It's fun to go out afterwards for a nice dinner and chat, and gives you a good excuse to take a shower together! Who knows, it might work its way back to go for Round 2.
NastyCanasta is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:56 PM   #12
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

If you go out after BCD time, isn't that missing the point of this thread?

OP was asking if other women offer meet & greet before BCD commitment so that the men know what they're getting into beforehand.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:16 PM   #13
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I personally found the idea kinda cool as a way of getting the nerves in check and small talk finished, so I could fully enjoy the session. Maybe providers could offer it with a commitment to appointment? I don't think the extra 50 on dinner would be to much for the possibility of clicking and having a way more enjoyable session.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #14
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I love dinner dates!!! I don't do meet and greet though. I am not going to waste dinner at Jeffreys with someone I am not sure I am going to like. To me, an evening of wining, dining, then love making is as close to a real GFE as you get. Crank up that IoP factor!
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:43 AM   #15
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
I love dinner dates!!! I don't do meet and greet though. I am not going to waste dinner at Jeffreys with someone I am not sure I am going to like. To me, an evening of wining, dining, then love making is as close to a real GFE as you get. Crank up that IoP factor!
Hah, I don't consider it a waste.

I do a meet & greet with all prospective partners. At least a coffee, usually lunch or dinner. I'm not wasting a session on someone I'm not sure I'm going to like.

I will agree with you on the GFE. I haven't met someone at the door to have sex, then leave in a long time. My last date was brunch at Chez Zee's, bubble tea after, a drink at a pub, BCD few hours, Mediterranean for dinner, hookah, then BCD again before falling asleep watching a movie in bed. Great day.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women