Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2009, 10:06 AM   #31
geezerdude2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I have never watched a woman pleasure herself with toys, but would absolutely love it!! Like Sandman said, it might be fun to experience it done to me, as long as there was no "spelunking!"
geezerdude2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:39 AM   #32
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122
Smile dont knock it until you try it...

some of you guys might be pleasantly surprised at the sensations and feelings one could experience were one or more of your companions to utilize one of her/their favorite toys on you - here, there, and everywhere. i've not yet jumped off the proverbial cliff as a result of such stimulating encounters, but my experiences have been very pleasurable and not at all discomforting.

fawn, this gives me ideas, darling!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:58 AM   #33
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default well pmdelites

if im reading you right i know what is in-store for us soon............. :-)
and yes when there is more than one lady, look out..... what a turn on and such
and arouser.................fawn
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:22 AM   #34
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay geezer...you are in for HUGE surprise next time I see you! LOL!

Don't worry, I'll be gentle!

"why so serious?"
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:23 AM   #35
ftworthmale
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
I have two toys that I play with most often. Neither are very fancy, but I love them both the same My "Blue Tower of Thunder" is one for the slow build up and wonderful sensual ending..and the new one, that I haven't named yet is, like Fawn said, all about that instant gratification. I timed it the other day, as well as I could considering that it felt so damn good, and so far the longest it has taken to get to "IG" while playing alone is 45 secs. While using it in front of a great guy the other day, I think it took a little over a minute and that was due to stage fright. LOL. I love to play with toys during sessions, but only if my gentleman friend enjoys it as well.
Reminder to self!!!
ftworthmale is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #36
Lap52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Heck yeah. Bring the toys on. I learned to keep up with the toys during the wrestling portion of the night program. If you lose track of them you may end up finding them in a way you did not intend.

This has been a public service announcement.
Lap52 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #37
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews
Default well reese (co-fav)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
I have two toys that I play with most often. Neither are very fancy, but I love them both the same My "Blue Tower of Thunder" is one for the slow build up and wonderful sensual ending..and the new one, that I haven't named yet is, like Fawn said, all about that instant gratification. I timed it the other day, as well as I could considering that it felt so damn good, and so far the longest it has taken to get to "IG" while playing alone is 45 secs. While using it in front of a great guy the other day, I think it took a little over a minute and that was due to stage fright. LOL. I love to play with toys during sessions, but only if my gentleman friend enjoys it as well.
i do believe i know that great guy, i actually got to use "RED" for him
today and i believe it took me a whole 45 secs also......fawn
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #38
jkerouac
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

I think guys and girls tend to go in different directions on toys. Men, being visual, like to watch insertions–while I think a lot of women are more into the "pocket rockets" and such that are geared toward clitoral stimulation. The all-purpose rabbit seems to offer both, though it's a bit of a behemoth and can be heard two blocks away.

A bit of vibrator stimulation applied to the guy's perinium during a BJ can REALLY intensify the feeling. Personally, I always like it when a lady has a toy box to play with. Makes things fun, and adds variety.

My 2 cents.
jkerouac is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #39
geezerdude2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
Okay geezer...you are in for HUGE surprise next time I see you! LOL!

Don't worry, I'll be gentle!

"why so serious?"

It's a deal!
geezerdude2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #40
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yes! Yes! Yes! Bring out the toy box! For you and me! Perinium/prostate message when done right. Whoa Nelly! Besides watching a girl get off with a pocket rocket is hot
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:19 PM   #41
guest123009
Account Disabled

I had a great session just watching a lady get off with a pocket rocket. Very hot.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #42
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, you guys are killing me!
I'm busting out My toy box.
I've had it with all of you!

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:47 PM   #43
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my ATF's used to use a very strong vibrator on her clit while I was inside her...believe it or not I felt it all the way down into my nut sack and it usually resulted in a huge eruption!!!

Another girl I knew used to love getting her clit licked with a pocket rocket working the inside...when she started orgasming it was like my face was trying to ride a bucking bronco!!!

Guys if you take a pocket rocket with you to a session be sure and stop by and get a new one...they only cost about $12.95 and the lady will feel a lot more comfortable if she sees it in the original package...
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #44
CSI
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Nice topic, fawn.

Not really toys, but I usually take my wedge and ramp to the lady's incall. See this site for descriptions: http://www.liberator.com/index.php . Sorry you missed them when you joined my date and I right after our activities, recently. I had just put them up in their carrying case.

I like to use a "pocket rocket", if I find my date is uptight or just slow to respond to daty, I will bring it out. But, only about 70% will agree to try it. It is very small, but very powerful. It's great to use in conjunction with active daty, too.

I have, also, used cock rings and have found one with a vibrator for clit and labia stimulation.

Toys can be a lot of fun.

CSI
CSI is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #45
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I've Got Some Liberator Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSI View Post
Nice topic, fawn.

Not really toys, but I usually take my wedge and ramp to the lady's incall. See this site for descriptions: http://www.liberator.com/index.php . Sorry you missed them when you joined my date and I right after our activities, recently. I had just put them up in their carrying case.

I like to use a "pocket rocket", if I find my date is uptight or just slow to respond to daty, I will bring it out. But, only about 70% will agree to try it. It is very small, but very powerful. It's great to use in conjunction with active daty, too.

I have, also, used cock rings and have found one with a vibrator for clit and labia stimulation.

Toys can be a lot of fun.

CSI
Hey!! I too have the Wedge and Ramp Combo! Nice. I'm thinking about getting the "Whirl" next. I love those things!

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women