Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2023, 02:38 PM   #31
Big b.o.b.1
BANNED

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungjang View Post
Thank you! Finally truth about Jun. I was seriously considering because I don’t like skinny girls.
Don’t like skinny girls but yet your last review says petite queen in her description.

https://seoulplaymates.ch/isabella

Your second review the girl is 5’2” 98 pounds.

Your third review the girl is 5’5” 99 pounds
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 02:45 PM   #32
chungjang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
Don’t like skinny girls but yet your last review says petite queen in her description.

https://seoulplaymates.ch/isabella

Your second review the girl is 5’2” 98 pounds.

Your third review the girl is 5’5” 99 pounds
I wouldn’t say she is 98lb and I wouldn’t say she is skinny.
chungjang is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 03:45 PM   #33
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
I Agree with ALL the comments posted so far. The promoters are ruining the trust that most hobbyists have in reviews. The studios are going overboard in their photoshop. The upsell shit has to stop. 300/hr plus tip is good money. Many guys are picking other girls because of upsell. I stopped seeing independants because the studios are better looking and better service but, now that trend is going down hill. Is it too much to ask to read an honest review? Even if the girl is subpar, I look for honest service.
With all the bitching and complaining, there are some good points.
(ASPD gone), ECCIE, P411, OH2 <<<<<< There are no girls on any of these sites that can be matched (dollars,menu, & weight) with STUDIO girls right now. We are talking Spinners (100lbs or less), BBFS, CIP, TUMA (lovely would do this the longest and the best), for 1 hour with a shower all for the low price of 3-Ben's. Similar girls in other cities as mentioned above, will cost 1k or more for this exact description. So let's not Bitch too loud.
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 04:58 PM   #34
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
(ASPD gone), ECCIE, P411, OH2 <<<<<< There are no girls on any of these sites that can be matched (dollars,menu, & weight) with STUDIO girls right now. We are talking Spinners (100lbs or less), BBFS, CIP, TUMA (lovely would do this the longest and the best), for 1 hour with a shower all for the low price of 3-Ben's. Similar girls in other cities as mentioned above, will cost 1k or more for this exact description. So let's not Bitch too loud.

A-fucking-men. Mic Drop.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 05:40 PM   #35
123ksalter
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Looks like someone isn't searching hard enough
123ksalter is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 06:16 PM   #36
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ksalter View Post
Looks like someone isn't searching hard enough
Did you find a MATCH on one of those sites in Dallas?
Does she check ✔️ all the boxes?
I'm listening and so is this community. Link?
Old 04-08-2023, 08:25 PM   #37
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloztec View Post
OK fair enough Mister Big BamBoobs. Peace be with you.
Is it really that difficult for you to not be a jack hole? Don’t say “peace be with you” to me after once again instigating. It’s better you just shut up than continue being spiteful. Makes you look stupid and immature when you were trying to look so brilliant talking about business and economics.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 08:53 PM   #38
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I completely agree with BB's initial post. The life and adventure has receded from the Scene. Promotion is plagueing the Board, prices way up, Service levels down significantly. All emblematic of a suffering local Industry.

The Jeanie isn't going back into the bottle. The AMP scene has rebounded slightly, like a brief cyclical Bull Market in a Secular Bear Market. But yesterday is gone for good.

Promotion is ingrained in Asian Culture. I posted before that in Việt Nam, a Company will hire a Westerner to pose as a ''Higher up'' in the Company, to show up at Business Meetings when deals are negotiated. Because other Asian Businessmen view Westerners with importance and regard.

I think Studio promotion is similar. A stab at increasing business via ''untraditional'' means.

The price-service mismatch is enormous compared to 3 years ago. No amount of promotion can fix that, but ironically that feeds the need for more promotion, which leaves us plagued with more multi-handles and hype.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 08:59 PM   #39
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I completely agree with BB's initial post. The life and adventure has receded from the Scene. Promotion is plagueing the Board, prices way up, Service levels down significantly. All emblematic of a suffering local Industry.

The Jeanie isn't going back into the bottle. The AMP scene has rebounded slightly, like a brief cyclical Bull Market in a Secular Bear Market. But yesterday is gone for good.

Promotion is ingrained in Asian Culture. I posted before that in Việt Nam, a Company will hire a Westerner to pose as a ''Higher up'' in the Company, to show up at Business Meetings when deals are negotiated. Because other Asian Businessmen view Westerners with importance and regard.

I think Studio promotion is similar. A stab at increasing business via ''untraditional'' means.

The price-service mismatch is enormous compared to 3 years ago. No amount of promotion can fix that, but ironically that feeds the need for more promotion, which leaves us plagued with more multi-handles and hype.
We don’t see eye to eye on politics CT but everything you’ve said here is spot on. Hardly worth the long drive anymore.

JBB
Joebillybob is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 10:11 PM   #40
123ksalter
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Did you find a MATCH on one of those sites in Dallas?
Does she check ✔️ all the boxes?
I'm listening and so is this community. Link?
I've seen many indies that show their real face (under pounds of makeup) on their ad
123ksalter is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 06:06 AM   #41
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloztec View Post
Although I agree with Big BamBoobs’ sentiment, this gentleman needs to brush up on the synergy and chemistry of Business Ownership 101 and Economy 101.

For an ecosystem to work properly, you’ve got to have a balancing act between Supply and Demand (analogous to Fed Reserve adjustment to Interest Rates to control Pricing & Inflationary metrics, and many other analogies).

Look at eBay, look at Amazon Marketplace and other industry-specific B2B2C and B2C Trading Marketplaces, look at Google Reviews and those sites that offer User Reviews (like for Automotive and Retail Consumer Products and Rubdown etc). Do you know how many businesses rely on “synthetic reviews” outsourced in India and China etc (even AI/ML these days) so the wheel can keep spinning and they don’t end up with empty “marketplace”?

I’d suggest people to just stop bitching, maybe do your own contributions and submit your own reviews, and consider the wise content such as that from aJohnDough (SCROLL UP !) - you can pick and choose what to read and whom to trust, and you can be smart. And yes, I do have a network of many Private “friends” too on the board and other boards, and I am just a normal Hobbyist who does “compare notes” via PM.

Have fun, friends!

Totally uncalled for. You owe BB a public apology.

JBB
Joebillybob is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 01:36 AM   #42
chungjang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Appears that LA and GL ghost promoter(s) light up the night on Dallas Agencies Forum. In my opinion they don’t even needed.
chungjang is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 07:45 AM   #43
ntxguy
BANNED

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by chungjang View Post
Appears that LA and GL ghost promoter(s) light up the night on Dallas Agencies Forum. In my opinion they don’t even needed.
Interesting you reference "ghost promoter(s)". 🤔🤔🤔
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 08:07 PM   #44
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
A-fucking-men. Mic Drop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ksalter View Post
I've seen many indies that show their real face (under pounds of makeup) on their ad
Indy Keywords = pounds of makeup & weight it is so hard to find a spinner with an open menu, that won't break the bank. STUDIO girls is still you're best bang for the buck.
Old 04-13-2023, 12:41 PM   #45
White Tiger
Stalking Beauty

Encounters: 154

I am not a promoter and the “sponsored” reviews don’t bother me too much, any more than the photoshopped website images. I have used all local studios except LA, and my personal belief is that GL and Kfest are the most consistent as far as provider looks and services. I hope they all do well so we can continue to have a diverse slate of providers to choose from. I like CGS but they apparently went under. Don’t want to see that happen to others because I think options are good. Promoters are definitely out there but do not spoil the experience for me.
White Tiger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women