Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2024, 09:04 AM   #1
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 62
Default Studio Boycott 2024 Happy New Year (Except the Promoters)

Is another boycott in order for AS, BK, SF, GL in 2024? We should include amp's too, we all know 21 therapy and 4 seasons are associated with 2 top name studios. The topic of this thread are the studios, the amp's, the inflation from last year and the potential for new inflation, the promoter degeneracy, the fake handles/reviews, should we boycott again?, are the girls mid and is talent on a decline, New and old girls that we've seen, The green light booker saying they were slow on business than immediately making their donations 350 for unknown big brain business moves (I know bk is bringing back Gisela and Zia, Joy might be back, but still as a whole the scene has declined and most guys can't see Gisela anyway because of the premium).

1: The talent is Mid- Maybe Kirsten, Mina, and Nana are top girls but everyone else is below average to average. Asian Stars while I love has not had great lineups in a while. The went in a negative direction with most of their Japanese talent. Yes Geisha was great but it wasn't because she was Japanese she was just a great provider.

2: The promoters are out of control and are writing tons fake reviews and the fake handles are multiplying. They gaslight you for reading their fake reviews and going to see the girl saying you should have done more research and your mileage may vary. They swore up and down Momo looked liked pictures when she doesn't, swore sock puppet Kandell/Kendall had great service all the while she was charging 350 for 30 mins in vegas and that she doesn't look like corpse bride, said Abby looked 100% like the pics ( Not saying Abby isn't great but you baited a guy who had a specific taste in women when you could have just told him the truth), said Ciel was young ect ect. They'll lie more in the future too, just know who to network with. A lot of people are chasing clout in reviews when we should be helping each other.

3: Sunflower Promoters taking a studio tier list to much to heart and proving they're worst studio/promoters by not being able to take criticism. Read their comments in these threads and how they respond to criticism. That could be yall next time you disagree.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2954777

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ght=springfest

4: Have an opinion and Greenlight and Sunflower will ban you for it lol. Be careful when posting no reviews for them.

I feel like we were going great for like a week with great girls but then immediately went down hill. They're going to try to raise prices again in 2025 and at some point we'll be at Houston rates. Guess who owns the Houston Studio cough cough.

I wanna add thoughts on the amp scene as well. Amp board is entirely all promoter reviews and they're all embellished.

Also part of the inflation as I was told is girls have rent to pay in other states, which is cool and all but why are you charging Texans rates from other states when we're still paid the same? Most of us I'm assuming aren't getting paid more, but we're expected to pay more for their cost of living it's absurd. Like 320 can't pay your bills while sock puppet Kendall Kandel does no work in her sessions? It's a greed move all there is to it.

Just asking for better line ups, better and cordial discussions with bookers, non fake reviews, less promoter interactions, and an affordable rate and not oh she pays rent in other states costs so we have to increase costs.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 09:55 AM   #2
Action&Reaction
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

The real question is what portion of the studios business comes from ECCIE board members. They would need to see a sizable drop in business for the boycott to be effective. Also the promoters must add something of value to the studios if they continue to post continuously.
Action&Reaction is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 10:08 AM   #3
TheTopG655
Premium Access

I don't think knowing non eccie member numbers matter. Everyone has a breaking point. We already know 350 is a breaking point. Greenlight was slow and had to make a new rate from the lack of traffic they were experiencing, while being bbfs.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:10 AM   #4
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action&Reaction View Post
The real question is what portion of the studios business comes from ECCIE board members. They would need to see a sizable drop in business for the boycott to be effective. Also the promoters must add something of value to the studios if they continue to post continuously.
I agree that is a good question. I'd say they must have felt it a bit; personally i spent about $4k less on studio's in the 3 months Oct-Dec down from my normally twice a week visits.
They also went on an all out blitz to gaslight ppl that boycotted them.... which they would not have done if it wasn't affecting them.

AS has more fake promoter reviews than ever and its still about the same for the other studios so I'd say not even half the reviews you see in this section are from real mongers.

Mina was the only one i saw that lived up to the higher billing and has her real photos. Nana is top notch with services to boot and Momo is sexy and fun but has too a lot of promo handles endorsing's.

I will personally keep my visits down until the mess gets cleaned up or the value matches the product....not holding my breath but no need to waste money or TOFTT on mediocre player in the game.

The promoters only value would be to let us know when new talent comes but they can't give accurate or precise descriptions so its kind of moot. The handles are either the studio handles themselves or multi-handle users that get compensated by the studios. At this point this section of the board is infested with the shills and not much has been done to rectify that.

If users post accurate and helpful info on here we have a place for you in our group chat....another positive that came from the boycott
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 10:19 AM   #5
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Studio Boycott's only work IF everyone agree's.
These people can't even write an honest review.

BOYCOTT 2024 VS PUSSY
and the winner is ________. Lol
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 10:23 AM   #6
TheTopG655
Premium Access

It's actually Studio Boycott vs Price increases and bad service but you can do what you please with the bad service that they are providing.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:29 AM   #7
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

I think since Sept or so, I have been to see a studio lady maybe 3 or 4 times. I used to be a once a week guy (every now and then I would go see an indy). None of the new ladies they have been bringing in have really made me want to go see someone. I know the pictures they use cant be trusted, so that is not a point I use as a decision. Reviews here for the most part are worthless now. I keep an eye out for guys I know I can trust to see if they review someone I may be considering.. but nope.. not really wanting to see anyone. If I do get that itch, I have gone to see someone I have seen before. My last two visits were to see Joy and Lovely. One of those I would repeat with if/when she swings by Dallas again. The other I would have to be in the mood for.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 10:33 AM   #8
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action&Reaction View Post
It’s time to branch out and post this thread on the other forums then: Usasexguide, Ampreviews, OH2, leave reviews on TER. Gonna set up a TER and post my No review on Kendalls/ Candle profile
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 10:35 AM   #9
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
It's actually Studio Boycott vs Price increases and bad service but you can do what you please with the bad service that they are providing.
I agree with you 100% and i will be the 1st one to support the Boycott IF, IF, IF, EVERYONE jumps on the bandwagon. The odds of winning the lottery are better. I just don't have a lot of faith in this bunch of promoters that run rampant on eccie. When i start seeing honest reviews and upcharges, i will take notice.
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 10:48 AM   #10
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
I agree with you 100% and i will be the 1st one to support the Boycott IF, IF, IF, EVERYONE jumps on the bandwagon. The odds of winning the lottery are better. I just don't have a lot of faith in this bunch of promoters that run rampant on eccie. When i start seeing honest reviews and upcharges, i will take notice.
Winning the lottery is not more probable. I don't see why this misinformation is being spread. Not everyone has to attend. It was the same last boycott. It doesn't require everyone. If you want to continue visiting studios you can no one is stopping you, but when rates are Houston level and you can't hobby anymore then let's all look back at this thread and remember the girls were mid and prices were inflated for no reason. Getting great service, good gals, and a proper rate is for everyone.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:52 AM   #11
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
It’s time to branch out and post this thread on the other forums then: Usasexguide, Ampreviews, OH2, leave reviews on TER. Gonna set up a TER and post my No review on Kendall’s profile
TER is really useful. There's a review on there that goes over Momo at Kfest and how she had to change her previous provider name while she was in Vegas because her service was that bad. A lot of good info out there.
Old 01-02-2024, 11:09 AM   #12
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
Winning the lottery is not more probable. I don't see why this misinformation is being spread. Not everyone has to attend. It was the same last boycott. It doesn't require everyone. If you want to continue visiting studios you can no one is stopping you, but when rates are Houston level and you can't hobby anymore then let's all look back at this thread and remember the girls were mid and prices were inflated for no reason. Getting great service, good gals, and a proper rate is for everyone.
Speaking of Houston’s KGFE, Mint aka Blue was using fake pics with poor service for 400 over there

Actually she still is lol just now at Arizona KGFE
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 11:23 AM   #13
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
Speaking of Houston’s KGFE, Mint aka Blue was using fake pics with poor service for 400 over there

Actually she still is lol just now at Arizona KGFE
We deserve better in DFW for the price increases. All we have right now is sock puppet Kendall/Kandell who doesn't even try during sessions at Green Light.
Old 01-02-2024, 12:11 PM   #14
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
My ECCIE Reviews

Boycott of at least studios (and the Amps they own) is personally back on for me until I see some better choices, less promoter/studio handle activity and providers priced accordingly...not going to just keep paying upcharge for them to buy promoter marketing.
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 12:18 PM   #15
TheTopG655
Premium Access

I like the TER idea John had to keep reviews somewhat consistent and not fake. That's another way to boycott. It's another way for us to keep the studio and girls accountable and every time a girl changes her name we just make a new TER. I'm tired of all this promoter fallacy. Girls like sock puppet Kendall/Kandell can have an accurate review section with a list of reviews.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women