Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59904
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2019, 11:53 PM   #91
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
TWK, I don't play the stupid fucking games that you guys get off arguing about all day in the political forum. I realize that you guys find it to be entertaining for whatever reason, but I do not. I am not wasting my time with that childish shit and I am not going to play those silly games in this forum about this topic.

If you don't realize a cop is a dipshit because he is too fucking stupid to knock on the front door, that's called a "you problem" and I don't know what to tell you if you are unable to comprehend that simple fact.

the political forum has nothing to do with the fact that you seem to claim anyone who disagrees with you is "arguing" with you. but i guess you are right, if you can't accept the fact that the FWPD made a statement that there was a miscommunication which altered how the cops handled the situation then there is no point "arguing" with you.

thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 12:37 AM   #92
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
thank you valued poster!
You're very welcome MAGA girl and you should be proud! LOL

I told you already I wasn't playing those stupid ass political forum games you silly childish clowns like to play with each other in there. Sorry, I'm an adult. That stupid shit won't work with me

What you don't seem to understand is that this is neither an argument nor a debate to me. There is no back and forth to me to be had with a random dude who obviously loves conflict about political shit on a whore board. That's not me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 10:53 AM   #93
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
TWK, I don't play the stupid fucking games that you guys get off arguing about all day in the political forum. I realize that you guys find it to be entertaining for whatever reason, but I do not. I am not wasting my time with that childish shit and I am not going to play those silly games in this forum about this topic.

TWK is so used to made up "conflict", hanging in the political forum all day. I guess he thinks of this thread as more opportunity to pick and prod, without understanding that the vast majority here see it as childish shit.

there are 8-9 guys on the Political Forum who live and breath insults and memes, 24-7. those guys need to stay there, and wallow in their self-made filth.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 12:41 PM   #94
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
there are 8-9 guys on the Political Forum who live and breath insults and memes, 24-7. those guys need to stay there, and wallow in their self-made filth.
I don't even understand the stupidity in that forum. They are mostly a bunch of right wing lunatics who attack anyone who has something remotely negative to say about Trump. It's like an online cult of extreme right wing idiots in there who came together on a whore board to make friends with each other because they have none in RL... there are definitely some weird fuckers in there who should stay in there.
Old 10-22-2019, 05:34 PM   #95
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I'm an adult. That stupid shit won't work with me

if you say so.

What you don't seem to understand is that this is neither an argument nor a debate to me. There is no back and forth to me to be had with a random dude who obviously loves conflict about political shit on a whore board. That's not me.
if you say so.

i find your replies to be prejudiced, biased and bigoted. but you are an adult, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

TWK is so used to made up "conflict", hanging in the political forum all day. I guess he thinks of this thread as more opportunity to pick and prod, without understanding that the vast majority here see it as childish shit.

if you say so.
Old 10-22-2019, 06:42 PM   #96
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
if you say so.
LOL. Take your old clown ass back to the political forum and stay there. Give me a break, dude. You're like a child with your posts. Is something wrong with you?

Bahahahahahah or whatever the fuck you always do when you finish your posts in that forum. Are you Benjamin Buttons?
Old 10-22-2019, 06:47 PM   #97
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
LOL. Take your old clown ass back to the political forum and stay there. Give me a break, dude. You're like a child with your posts. Is something wrong with you?

Bahahahahahah or whatever the fuck you always do when you finish your posts in that forum. Are you Benjamin Buttons?

exactly the response i expected.

thank you angry poster!
Old 10-22-2019, 07:20 PM   #98
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
thank you angry poster!
No anger at all, but you're welcome MAGA girl if you want to waste your time trying to make me angry and best of luck to you. It's the internet MAGA girl so that ain't happening.

You're not in the political forum Benjamin Buttons
Old 10-22-2019, 07:33 PM   #99
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
No anger at all, but you're welcome MAGA girl if you want to waste your time trying to make me angry, best of luck to you. It's the internet MAGA girl so that ain't happening

exactly the response i expected.

you continue to show extreme bias, prejudice and bigotry in your views. all cops BAD! Trump BAD! "the rifleman" SMART!

if you say so.

thank you "smart" poster!
Old 10-22-2019, 07:51 PM   #100
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
you continue to show extreme bias, prejudice and bigotry in your views. all cops BAD! Trump BAD! "the rifleman" SMART!
Nice try. You're definitely losing it, Benjamin. You really just don't know how to post outside of the political forum. You're adorable though LOL. Not sure about what part of I am not one of your fellow idiots in the political forum that you don't understand
Old 10-22-2019, 09:16 PM   #101
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Nice try. You're definitely losing it, Benjamin. You really just don't know how to post outside of the political forum. You're adorable though LOL. Not sure about what part of I am not one of your fellow idiots in the political forum that you don't understand

and yet i keep pulling your string and you keep falling for it. aren't you "smart" enough to see you are being played?

oh snap! i've given away my strategy! will you fall for it .. again?

thank you "smart" poster!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atr9l6UpdFY

here kitty kitty ..
Old 10-22-2019, 09:31 PM   #102
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

You got me old MAGA girl. I am definitely looking like the fool in this thread
Old 10-22-2019, 09:54 PM   #103
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Everyone remembers that chuck conners was a pole smoker right?

Yeah , he loved to wear those chaps!

Uh oh, i posted so chung will head tail and run now.

The Political forum is not for weak or snowflakes
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 10:03 PM   #104
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You got me old MAGA girl. I am definitely looking like the fool in this thread
And thats MAGA Gurl to you!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 11:32 PM   #105
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
The Political forum is not for weak or snowflakes
You political forum clowns are funny. You guys are so tough in there talking shit about people that you have not accomplished 1% of what they have done in their life. Hate to break it to you but you are both the weak and the snowflakes because you clowns haven't accomplished shit in your lives and you spend all day on a whore board political forum insulting those who have.

Or maybe one of you losers will be elected as a senator one day

Anyway, enough with you political forum losers. I'll post again when more facts come out about this case. I have wasted enough of my time addressing you fools.

And my Lakers lost to the Clippers so I'm in a bad mood because I was spoiled as a kid by them. The Lakers used to always win the 1st game of the season. I'm working from home tomorrow and I can't even watch ESPN because I know what those fuckers will be talking about all day. Oh well, at least the Cowboys won on Sunday.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women