Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
DiamondDash
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36777
My ECCIE Reviews
Default "Ebony Providers & Gentlemen wants?"

Let me start by saying this isn't here to hurt anyone's feelings but here to help Ebony's upgrade their appearance and their businesses. I have heard this a lot......

"Its hard to find a "Quality Ebony Provider"

* She low-balling herself and don't know her worth

* Low quality of photo's (webcam/phone pic's isn't bad when took in the right lighting)

* Host in a low price motel that looks dirty or uncomfortable. (Hey Quality Inn is only $65)

* Talks ghetto and don't know how to present herself in a professional way (take small business speech workshops or classes it helps)

So gentlemen what do you look for when searching for an Ebony Goddess? What are you dislikes & likes about Ebony's ?

As I said already this is here to help Ebony's not to down them.
Please don't mention any names when talking about your history with providers. Just let us know how it could have been better. As an Ebony Goddess I love getting feedback from gent's it's a great way to provider a great service .
DiamondDash is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

That's a pole I am not going to touch
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #3
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I use the same standards for any provider regardless of race. Quality pics, presents herself in a prof. manner, and a nice location are a must. Although I usually do outcalls so her location hasn't mattered up to this point. Same with likes and dislikes, either they are my type or they aren't. Race really doesn't figure into it that much. The last couple have been ebony, but it was just because they were hot and seemed like my type.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:20 AM   #4
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:00 AM   #5
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This sums up it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
I use the same standards for any provider regardless of race. Quality pics, presents herself in a prof. manner, and a nice location are a must. Same with likes and dislikes, either they are my type or they aren't. Race really doesn't figure into it that much.
Thank you
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:44 AM   #6
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Most clients know what they like. There is a market for everything. I think each individual will market themselves accordingly with the proper knowledge of the area of the country they are in. Guys look for different things in women and sexy crosses all color lines.

Diamond we can go into more detail on your next trip to Houston.............see you then......
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:07 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDash View Post
Let me start by saying this isn't here to hurt anyone's feelings but here to help Ebony's upgrade their appearance and their businesses. I have heard this a lot......

"Its hard to find a "Quality Ebony Provider"
Really? What about YOU!?

* She low-balling herself and don't know her worth
Price has nothing to do with a providers QUALITY!

* Low quality of photo's (webcam/phone pic's aren't bad when took in the right lighting)
Good pictures rather than poor pictures are always an asset! Professional touchup pictures are NOT!

* Host in a low price motel that looks dirty or uncomfortable. (Hey Quality Inn is only $65)
A desireable, picked up, clean in call is always appreciated.

* Talks ghetto and doesn't know how to present herself in a professional way (take small business speech workshops or classes it helps)
Good idea!

So gentlemen what do you look for when searching for an Ebony Goddess? What are you dislikes & likes about Ebony's ?

I think your post answers this question! Afair Prices, Quality pictures, A desirable in call location, thoughtful communication with good TCB & BCD skills!

As I said already this is here to help Ebony's not to down them.
Please don't mention any names when talking about your history with providers. Just let us know how it could have been better. As an Ebony Goddess I love getting feedback from gent's it's a great way to provider a great service .
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:36 AM   #8
Obi_Wan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
I use the same standards for any provider regardless of race. Quality pics, presents herself in a prof. manner, and a nice location are a must. Same with likes and dislikes, either they are my type or they aren't. Race really doesn't figure into it that much.
That's the same way I feel about it.
Obi_Wan is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:25 AM   #9
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I don't pussy foot around questions. I am your typical white boy who has never been with a black woman. I had a golden opportunity a long time back with a girl that I really got along with, but I was married and I was her supervisor, and her boyfriend was pissed at me. When I moved to Florida on the last day I gave her a big hug and said I had always wanted her and she was very upset that I never did anything. There was one girl in Tulsa that we were practically begging to come to OKC, and we even offered to pay her hotel bills for the weekend, but she has since move to La. There is a girl in Toronto that I am just crazy about, but her price is too high. Any girl has to grab my attention. If there is any hint of ghetto I am out of there in a flash. What may be popular on music videos is not popular with the guys who are paying for services. There are stereotypes that exist on both sides. Where groups like skinheads are ridiculed by whites, Gangstas are celebrated in video and song.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #10
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've honestly never thought about race as an issue with a provider. My considerations are always:
1. Is she attractive (to me)?
2. Is she and her location relatively safe (and discrete)?
3. Is her menu interesting?
4. Can I afford her rate?

To the OP's points. It's no secret that I like well lit, accurate photos. The modern street slang/ghetto language and gang signs type culture is a turn off to me (and most guys my vintage).
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #11
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
I don't pussy foot around questions. I am your typical white boy who has never been with a black woman. I had a golden opportunity a long time back with a girl that I really got along with, but I was married and I was her supervisor, and her boyfriend was pissed at me. When I moved to Florida on the last day I gave her a big hug and said I had always wanted her and she was very upset that I never did anything. There was one girl in Tulsa that we were practically begging to come to OKC, and we even offered to pay her hotel bills for the weekend, but she has since move to La. There is a girl in Toronto that I am just crazy about, but her price is too high. Any girl has to grab my attention. If there is any hint of ghetto I am out of there in a flash. What may be popular on music videos is not popular with the guys who are paying for services. There are stereotypes that exist on both sides. Where groups like skinheads are ridiculed by whites, Gangstas are celebrated in video and song.
Very well said....

As for the original post, I think Diamond Dash is actually looking for ways to help. By wallowing and pussy-footing around political correctness, we are not answering DD's question. I think the root problem to the question at hand is a perception problem most "ebony" providers face. The perception is based on stereotypes. As much as we'd all like to think we are "better than that", stereotypes perpetuate. The stereotype ebony providers face are these: 1) pimped out, 2) addiction problems, 3) high volume.

To combat the stereotype and perceptions, ebony providers need to address these issues head on and at the same time with subtlety. First, become active members of boards like ECCIE. Introduce one's slef and get involved in the forums. Allow personality and independence to shine on these sites. The more guys get to know a provider, the more she becomes an individual that can't be linked to another person's control. Also, if one has a strong review history, make it part of the marketing scheme. While not coming right out and saying "drug and disease" free-- that's too crass. Use communication methods that are the norm for society as a whole. As mentioned by others, ghetto-type language is a big indicator of not being a quality provider. At the same time, that type of language just reinforces the stereotypes a provider should want to avoid. If a provider comes across as not being into the "ghetto" lifestyle, they quickly eliminate any questions about the problems (i.e. drug use) associated with that lifestyle. Finally, ebony providers should research the donation rates of other non-ebony providers. Look at providers one is most like in terms of services offered and match those rates. Additionally, don't undercut those rates. Stay firm. While I agree rates don't equal quality, rates do help clients know if a provider is low volume or high volume. If I see a provider who offers @ $.5, that screams high volume and I'll pass. If I see a competitive rate with known low volume providers, I'll pay attention. If a provider is looking to make "quality" part of her service, then price accordingly. Remember the client market has it's segments as well. A provider looking for a better clientele will price accordingly as well. It all boils down to perception. If one can make a prospective client perceive her in a certain way, she is 75% of the way there in gaining that client's business.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:35 PM   #12
!!Layla Angelique!!
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 75510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wonder, do you think it is a mistake for an ebony provider to market herself as such? Recently I have been thinking it is better to simply create an image of yourself as a five-star girl, irrespective of race or category.
!!Layla Angelique!! is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:06 AM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Layla Angelique!! View Post
I wonder, do you think it is a mistake for an ebony provider to market herself as such? Recently I have been thinking it is better to simply create an image of yourself as a five-star girl, irrespective of race or category.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #14
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ms. Dash, I know you meant well, but this thread... insinuating that we ladies need extra help and guidance to shed these stereotypes only helps reinforce the idea that these stereotypes are true. I'm sure that's not what you were trying to do.

As for the rest of it, I think your advice would well suit the vast majority of providers regardless of race.

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame X View Post
Ms. Dash, I know you meant well, but this thread... insinuating that we ladies need extra help and guidance to shed these stereotypes only helps reinforce the idea that these stereotypes are true. I'm sure that's not what you were trying to do.

As for the rest of it, I think your advice would well suit the vast majority of providers regardless of race.

~Mme X~
I would have to agree! The questions should have been asked from a PROVIDERS prospective not an EBONY PROVIDERS prospective! And hey... we all need help and we NEVER stop learning!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women