Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hobbyist Skin Problems/Health

OK, I don't know if this has been asked or discussed in the past, but..........

Should a hobbyist tell a provider upfront if he has a skin condition?

I'm guessing that the hobbyists would be a little put off if he showed up and found out the provider he's about to see has a skin condition.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #2
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Ms. Elena, yes. If you're going to be touching a lot of bacteria (open acne spreads bacteria) or having that bacteria on your sheets, then you have every right to know. If his skin condition is contagious, you need to know - i.e. shingles, mouth sores, etc.

Open acne that is rubbed or touched by someone with bacteria on their hands can actually make their open sores more infected.

As a massage therapist, acne, shingles, etc is considered a contraindication for massage and we are to massage around it.

I personally would not want oozing pustules on my sheets or hands. I would want them to be healed up before. I would prefer knowing before the appointment so I can make an informed decision.

If in doubt, look up their skin condition and see if it's contagious.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Raccoon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Some do and some don't. Its not regular that a hobby would describe themselves to the provider before meeting. Sometimes it does happen.
Raccoon is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Yes. If there is any physical ailments it should be disclosed while setting up the appointment. This gives either the provider or hobbyist to back out and reschedule. It's common courtesy.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes. It's much better to know up front rather than have an awkward moment and then have a really uncomfortable session (if it even goes that far).
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OK, so would it be rude to add that into a website or showcase?

I recently met a client for the first time and once he was undressed......he has eczema (a few other things too) all over.....legs, thighs, ball sack and there were a few scabs. I didn't know how to get out of it except for telling him that I wasn't comfortable and was unable to go through with the session. I gave him all his money back and apologized numerous times.

I feel bad though.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't feel bad.. You have to be comfortable with it. He should disclose that to providers or on his p411. Just add to your website that they should disclose all health problems: i.e, skin disorders, heart problems, diabetes, etc. I don't see a problem with that at all.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #8
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post

I recently met a client for the first time and once he was undressed......he has eczema (a few other things too) all over.....legs, thighs, ball sack and there were a few scabs. I didn't know how to get out of it except for telling him that I wasn't comfortable and was unable to go through with the session. I gave him all his money back and apologized numerous times.

I feel bad though.
Don't feel bad. It would have been common courtesy for him to say something or at least mention it beforehand.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #9
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Wow...if I had a skin condition like any of those listed above, I would be so self-conscious that I don't think I would have the nerve to try to set up a session in the first place.

...and then to be denied service. That would be extremely deflating and there is just no way that I could set myself for something like that. I can understand the guys need for companionship though.

MsElena...I think you did the right thing. He should've at the very least, mentioned something like that to begin with in order to give you a heads up on the situation.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #10
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

I feel bad though.
It would certainly make sense to re-contact the references you called or email the ladies who gave "OK's" and let them know that withholding this information made for a disappointing encounter both for you and for their client.

A well written paragraph about expectations regarding divulging such details would be quiet appropriate. I'm surprised this hasn't come up more often actually.

Which leads to another question; had you known in advance could some sort of precaution been taken? Perhaps leaving the client clothed for a bent over "quickie" type service for instance (rate reduced I suppose)? On the one hand it's a terrible shock to a lady, on the other, people with handicaps (which I'd consider this to be) have needs to. Just food for thought.

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #11
Tom Terrific
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:

I'm guessing that the hobbyists would be a little put off if he showed up and found out the provider he's about to see has a skin condition.
YES of course. I expect that all relevant health issues should be disclosed. She does not need to know that I had my tonsils removed at age 4, but if I have skin conditions, or anything that is contagious, it is at the very least decent and moral to let her know. The responsibility is a two way street, not limited to only the hobbiest, but also on the SP.
Tom Terrific is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #12
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 asks this on the client's profile. I'd hope a gentleman would be honest about it.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Quote:

I feel bad though.
OK, you weren't clear until your second post exactly what kind of "skin" problems you meant. I was thinking maybe large birth marks or burn scars or something like that.

IDK that eczema is contagious (my mom had it, and we never took any kind of precautions), but the "few other things too" would have caused me to pause also.

In the final analysis, health-wise, the hobby is a place to be cautious. The conduct in which we engage is dangerous enough to begin with. We have whole threads devoted to how dangerous BBBJs are. Even kissing. I think if you see something that gives you pause, you should take that pause.

Some will argue that you should have kept the donation. I think you did the honorable thing.

But the client also needs to have this information. He should know to disclose in the future.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #14
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I feel bad though.

You did the right thing...you refunded his money and apologized, and so don't worry about it.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #15
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
OK, you weren't clear until your second post exactly what kind of "skin" problems you meant. I was thinking maybe large birth marks or burn scars or something like that.

IDK that eczema is contagious (my mom had it, and we never took any kind of precautions), but the "few other things too" would have caused me to pause also.

In the final analysis, health-wise, the hobby is a place to be cautious. The conduct in which we engage is dangerous enough to begin with. We have whole threads devoted to how dangerous BBBJs are. Even kissing. I think if you see something that gives you pause, you should take that pause.

Some will argue that you should have kept the donation. I think you did the honorable thing.

But the client also needs to have this information. He should know to disclose in the future.

Charles,

Yes, I should've made it more clear in my first post.

Of course some are going to think that I should've kept the money, but not only was I not getting my fee, but he wasn't getting what he wanted. We both lost at his expense, but I felt that since I declined the session after he had gotten undressed, I would bite the bullet and lose money.

Eczema isn't contagious, but the scabs/open scabs and the flakes of skin just really put me off. It just wasn't in one part of the body, but ALL OVER. Like I said, ball sack, legs, thighs, back, chest....it was bad.

I did contact his references and asked them why in the hell they didn't tell me about this when I spoke with them. Their response, "didn't bother me so I figured it wouldn't bother you." Gee, thanks for thinking for me. Bitches.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women