Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > The Sandbox - Alabama
The Sandbox - Alabama The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Cool Total dread..

So here I am getting everything ready to head to Lake of the Ozarks for the outlaw shootout. I have a total cluster yesterday with the crane getting the boat on the trailer. Now I get hit with the BS I knew would come with taking 2 of the 3 SB's I have along.. Granted I am a travel nazi stopping only for fuel and food... But they have already got it into their heads we are stopping in Memphis to hit some spots and Little Rock.. You can't go to a fucking mall in an International MTX pulling a 36 foot boat!! Nor can you just park it on Beale St somewhere.. And now one of them wants to drive!!! Not no but HELL NO!!! She drives a 3 series BMW and has never driven anything bigger than a 2500 series truck. SO she expects me to trust her with half a million dollars worth of rolling Blad toys???? I don't think so!!! And just thinking about the bathroom stops along the way and stopping to see some giant ball of yarn... How did I get myself into this????
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

SB must stand for shortbus.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:56 AM   #3
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Sugar baby.. Times 2......... One 22 and the other 24. With small bladders. Hopefully the Xbox360 in the back of the truck will kepp them occupied....
Old 08-21-2012, 08:10 AM   #4
Eightball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Damn Blad all that and no bathroom for a half a mil , Just rent a port a potty and strap it in the back LOL
Eightball is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Poor baby. Is that what you're looking for? Sympathy?

Had to look up the event. I thought that there would be guns which made me wonder why you would bring your special friends around.

Well ... have fun! (Stopping for bathroom breaks isn't that big of a deal! Be sweet to them!)

And for whatever reason, I don't think that you're really complaining. Crowing? Perhaps.

ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #6
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightball View Post
Damn Blad all that and no bathroom for a half a mil , Just rent a port a potty and strap it in the back LOL

The boat has one. Never used because I sure ain't cleaning it..
Old 08-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

The trip to LOTO was bad... Too many bathroom stops and the bitching.. Now I know what you family guys deal with on vacation road trips. But made it and had a blast!! The street party is always a great event where we all bring out rigs and park and just walk around and meet people and answer a ton of questions about our two rigs, boats, and in my case the two young ladies who went with me.

Run day was uneventful this year. Last year a buddy of mine had his 32 foot Skater delaminate on him at 142mph during the Skater run. This year nothing like that happened. Did get two runs in. One in the Eliminator and one in the Nortech. Also got to drive a new Skater 388 and a MTI 48 footer with teh new Mercruiser 1350 twin turbo engines and M8 drives. The turbo actually dows better on the low end than my 1550hp Sterlings with the PSI blowers so...... Yeah thinking about going with the Sterling 1700hp twin turbo's next.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women