Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-01-2018, 07:51 PM   #166
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He did. But why did he? This whole shit show is unraveling. Stay tuned Munchie. Curl up with a nice bottle of Mad Dog. This from a true legal mind:

https://www.usapoliticstoday.org/der...-mueller-case/
After flynn falsely confessed? How do they know that? Flynn didn't say that. And that link is from Dec. 2.
The current bullshit hadn't popped up yet.

Just give it up. Fat fucks don't wear desperation well and you worse than most.
Just another attempt to throw a monkey wrench into the investigation
Old 03-01-2018, 07:59 PM   #167
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
You need to go back through the posts.
WFT posted the second order, the current version, that explains why it was posted.

The second order requires less action than the original order.

"The problem arose on Dec. 12 of last year, shortly after Sullivan took over Flynn’s case. His clerks filed his standing Brady order — but filed the old version, not the version that was updated in November. That mistake was uncovered and, last week, the new version of the standing Brady order was filed. In making the change, the error was noted:

“After this case was randomly assigned to the Court on December 7, 2017,” the docket reads, “such an order was entered on December 12, 2017. Unfortunately, the prior version of the order was inadvertently entered rather than the Court’s current version.”

The current version demands less of federal prosecutors, Simpson notes. Before last week’s filings, the government would have had to turn over impeachment evidence to Flynn’s team as well as exculpatory evidence; now any impeachment evidence that might exist could be withheld.

There’s no suggestion that such evidence does exist. This mistake by Sullivan’s clerks seems to have gotten swept up in rampant social media conspiracy theories aimed at discrediting the investigation into President Trump. There’s no indication that Flynn will soon withdraw his plea agreement or that there exists exculpatory evidence that would prompt him to do so."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2d53db081e3c

The link you posted is from Feb. 19. The one I posted was Feb. 22.
There have been no updates concerning any real changes in status since then
I said stay tuned Munchie. You’re a liberal. You should be appalled when the Government trashes people’s civil liberties. With you, I guess it’s a one way street.

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/...f-political-e/

It’s beginning to really unravel. If Trump pulled the same shit, I would say lock him up. Even Adam Shithead admitted there is no evidence of collusion.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/03/01...llusion-video/
Old 03-01-2018, 08:12 PM   #168
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I said stay tuned Munchie. You’re a liberal. You should be appalled when the Government trashes people’s civil liberties. With you, I guess it’s a one way street.

It’s beginning to really unravel. If Trump pulled the same shit, I would say lock him up. Even Adam Shithead admitted there is no evidence of collusion.

Bet me 6 months out of this forum.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:16 PM   #169
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The cards continue to fall.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:16 PM   #170
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Bet me 6 months out of this forum.
On what? I’ll bet the Mueller investigation will be a bust. No Russian collusion ( Trump) Flynn will walk. C ya.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...viser.amp.html
Old 03-01-2018, 11:07 PM   #171
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said stay tuned Munchie. You’re a liberal. You should be appalled when the Government trashes people’s civil liberties. With you, I guess it’s a one way street. No, it's 2way. Let me know when you have a real civil liberty trashing and I'll let you know what I think about it.

It’s beginning to really unravel. If Trump pulled the same shit, I would say lock him up. Bullshit. You're one of those "he could shoot someone" people. Like you give a shit what those people say unless they agree with you.Even Adam Shithead admitted there is no evidence of collusion.

Actually I'm a moderate so both groups, liberals and conservatives, can kiss my ass. But they all have to wait on you. Nunes is full of shit. He had to recuse himself once already for sneaking reports to the White House a while ago. He's a sleazy little bitch. If they don't get Intel from a FISA you can't keep renewing it. I'm not going to argue with a wingnut that has made everything political. The only person who is unraveling is trump. He can't keep a fucking bathroom attendant let alone a cabinet member. You keep talking about everything but trump. He's the worst president ever. He's getting ready to crack
And why do you keep talking about collusion? It's obvious there was some improper contact but a provable offense? My money is on money laundering or perjury of some kind. He's not worthy of his office. His kids are stupid and they'll get zapped too. Son-in-law is getting ready to go down the tube for all his increases in lines of credit with no assets, other than "dad", to secure the added cash.
It's starting to unravel alright. Open your eyes and stop focusing on collusion. You're missing one hell of a game
Old 03-01-2018, 11:13 PM   #172
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Flynn will walk?
You couldn't be more full of shit if you had eaten the lexusloser.

The trumpy blood is going to be ankle deep. And he has only been in office for 1 of the 3 years he'll be around.
Quote:
On what? I’ll bet the Mueller investigation will be a bust. No Russian collusion ( Trump) Flynn will walk. C ya.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...viser.amp.html
Old 03-02-2018, 02:12 AM   #173
LexusLover
Valued Poster

So the house builder is interpreting court orders now? And Munchie is sighting the house builder as his legal expert?

Abbott and Costello of Eccie!

Quote:
Munchie: "The second order requires less action than the original order."
That's why the 2nd order is longer than the first order, because the Judge was explaining why the Government had to produce less information than was requested in the first order?

But the orders are "identical" and "standing orders"?

These two guys just make shit up every day!

So, Munchie is now agreeing with me when I posted the orders are ..

NONIDENTICAL! And Munchie just confirmed WTF is full of shit and a liar!
Old 03-02-2018, 06:23 AM   #174
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually I'm a moderate so both groups, liberals and conservatives, can kiss my ass. But they all have to wait on you. Nunes is full of shit. He had to recuse himself once already for sneaking reports to the White House a while ago. He's a sleazy little bitch. If they don't get Intel from a FISA you can't keep renewing it. I'm not going to argue with a wingnut that has made everything political. The only person who is unraveling is trump. He can't keep a fucking bathroom attendant let alone a cabinet member. You keep talking about everything but trump. He's the worst president ever. He's getting ready to crack
And why do you keep talking about collusion? It's obvious there was some improper contact but a provable offense? My money is on money laundering or perjury of some kind. He's not worthy of his office. His kids are stupid and they'll get zapped too. Son-in-law is getting ready to go down the tube for all his increases in lines of credit with no assets, other than "dad", to secure the added cash.
It's starting to unravel alright. Open your eyes and stop focusing on collusion. You're missing one hell of a game
Nunes was cleared of any wrong doing Munchie, that’s why he’s back leading the committee. Adam Shithead is the only lying sack of shit on the committee. He admitted no Trump/Russian collusion. Condi Rice put him in his place yesterday and told him to get on with the business of the US. Where’s your proof of collusion Munchie? Are you hiding it from Mueller and Congress? Because they don’t have any in regards to Trump. There’s a lot of evidence pointing to Obama and Clinton though Mister Munchie the moderate.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:30 AM   #175
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nunes was cleared of any wrong doing Munchie, that’s why he’s back leading the committee. Adam Shithead is the only lying sack of shit on the committee. He admitted no Trump/Russian collusion. Condi Rice put him in his place yesterday and told him to get on with the business of the US. Where’s your proof of collusion Munchie? Are you hiding it from Mueller and Congress? Because they don’t have any in regards to Trump. There’s a lot of evidence pointing to Obama and Clinton though Mister Munchie the moderate.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:19 AM   #176
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where’s your proof of collusion Munchie? Are you hiding it from Mueller and Congress?
His "evidence" is they are still looking for it.

They know he's a dumbass, along with the other anti-Tumpers, so they keep telling them that there is an "investigation" so they can't disclose the evidence of collusion until the "investigation is done"! ... even though the dumbasses keep saying it's there!

Munchie et al did a lot of snipe hunting in his younger days!

It was funny back then to watch him make a fool of himself, but not so funny anymore as he babbles about the NONEXISTENT EVIDENCE!
Old 03-02-2018, 08:49 AM   #177
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So the house builder is interpreting court orders now? And Munchie is sighting the house builder as his legal expert?

!
Listen Counselor....why is it you and bambino will not bet me?

If Flynn is going to change his plea like you two maintain because you believe Judge Nap on Fox News.....then bet me.

Six months each.

where is that chickenshit lustylad? i'll bet him too!

Old 03-02-2018, 11:02 AM   #178
LexusLover
Valued Poster

So WTF has decided that the two orders are different?

NONIDENTICAL ORDERS!

Where have I "heard" that before?
Old 03-02-2018, 12:03 PM   #179
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Listen Counselor....why is it you and bambino will not bet me?

If Flynn is going to change his plea like you two maintain because you believe Judge Nap on Fox News.....then bet me.

Six months each.

where is that chickenshit lustylad? i'll bet him too!

Old 03-03-2018, 09:32 AM   #180
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

No takers on my bet?

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women