Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2011, 09:02 AM   #16
Mizz Alyssa
Account Disabled

User ID: 79743

I personally do not care for p411 , with all the twatiness that goes on. There are many different options. I like hobby references as one good alternative. Some providers just see so many ..... How could they be exact. Goodluck to you!

Ps ..... Yes I'm back and better than ever . Just
check BP's top ten ,an add bbbj , cim , and over the top ps experience

Oops that was an ad.....lol
Mizz Alyssa is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:18 PM   #17
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz Alyssa View Post
I personally do not care for p411 , with all the twatiness that goes on. There are many different options. I like hobby references as one good alternative. Some providers just see so many ..... How could they be exact. Goodluck to you!

I have never found P411 to be anything but friendly and very professional.

Honey Rose, there was a message about what is Newbie Friendly recently, but there was one a while back. It stated that those of us that will accept no ok's or additional references it is still ok to seek further screening.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #18
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:

Weren't you the one saying getting references from others was a hassle? Or could it be you let someone use your p411 account?
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #19
Mizz Alyssa
Account Disabled

User ID: 79743

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Weren't you the one saying getting references from others was a hassle? Or could it be you let someone use your p411 account?
No mojojo never happened. Dam why do I always feel I need to explain. Not interested in the drama. But do since you are holding a spoon. Any reputable Hobbyist that knows me personally knows I am 100% solo. Never met the drama queen or let her use my p411. That was the doing of a couple fairy tales that Gina choose to believe , an not speak with me personally. Back to topic I did not find p411 very useful for me I was responding to the OP.Most of the clients ok's are very outdated. No punn towards Gina or p411. Just my 2 cents.....
Mizz Alyssa is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:01 PM   #20
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
No mojojo never happened. Dam why do I always feel I need to explain. Not interested in the drama. But do since you are holding a spoon. Any reputable Hobbyist that knows me personally knows I am 100% solo. Never met the drama queen or let her use my p411. That was the doing of a couple fairy tales that Gina choose to believe , an not speak with me personally. Back to topic I did not find p411 very useful for me I was responding to the OP.Most of the clients ok's are very outdated. No punn towards Gina or p411. Just my 2 cents.....
Gotcha!
P411 is very useful for me, it makes screening a whole lot easier. Like others have said search for the newbie friendly ladies to start with your ok's. Ms Alexis is a very very good start.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #21
Guest120711
Account Disabled

User ID: 67069
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I have never found P411 to be anything but friendly and very professional.
+1
I almost feel uncomfortable meeting with anyone who doesn't have p411. I've never met a bad apple, or had a bad experience with p411.
Guest120711 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:18 PM   #22
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Been a visitor i have different ways to screen...
been part of verification service such as p411 with 4 okays,date-check or roomservice2000 which i reimbourse the fee once approve
_3 reputable indy's refs
work employment+ 1 ref

So far it has work great with me...

Gina always been helpful the time i have work with her toward different issue

VJ
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:57 PM   #23
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

User ID: 13802
My ECCIE Reviews

i have also never had a problem with p411 and it is actaully one of my #1 best advertising places and best screening i always trust that p411 is safe....never had any problems and will continue to use it! Oh and really enjoying the new set up ! .......

Thank you guys for the love.......yall are awsome! kisses kisses...
sexialexis86 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:00 AM   #24
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I personally do not care for p411 , with all the twatiness that goes on. There are many different options.
Says the chick who got kicked off P411 for unsavory reasoning issues. I'm sure if that had not have happened everything would be peaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
exactly. even though you guys hid that thread, cut and paste is your friend.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:45 AM   #25
Mojojo
Aficionado

Lets keep on track the purpose of my post was to point out what might have caused a bad experience with the service. To get back on topic I also like the fact p411 is mobile so you can check on your account whenever for new ok's and for the ladies im sure for references and appts. That always helps instead of having to play phone tag for an ok.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:18 AM   #26
Abigail (Source of JOY)
In the Lost & Found pile!

User ID: 52710
My ECCIE Reviews

My ONE AND ONLY complaint about P411 is that you can only get appointment requests via email. Like most everyone, I use two phones, one for business and one for pleasure. So with that being said, I can not always carry my "business" phone that the emails go to. My personal phone, being an I Phone allows me to constantly stay logged in to ECCIE and check emails periodically. Of course I could pull up my email and check it that way too but the log on process is way more involved... would just be a bit easier if there was a box to check for appointment requests on the P411 home page as well. Other than that, P411 is personally my favorite screening tool. If the "ok"'s are too dated, then simply let the client know. Maybe he can provide additional references.... Not all providers give ok's. I have given a few, certainly not to everyone I have seen, but that doesn't mean that any of them could use me a a reference!
Abigail (Source of JOY) is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women