Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2015, 06:01 PM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking Just so you'll understand... $300 is $5.00 per minute!

That's right "LADIES" $300 is $5.00 per minute. So let me share a most recent experience.

First off she was $55 late. Never a big deal to me I'm such an understanding guy. Normally I get worried at $100 and start getting frustrated at $150. It was a two call system. When she returned my text at $55 after she asked for $25 more. At $80 after our scheduled time she text me the room number. Collected my camera, my doll and chit and made my way to the room. Ok it's now $95 after. We chat for a few and I give her the gift bag and watch as she takes each gift out. She was so happy and surprised and asked questions and made comments about each gift and how thoughtful it was. I glance at my cell phone and notice its $150 past. I tell "well are you ready to take a few pictures for the review?". She replies sure let me just check my make up. She comes out of the bathroom $30 later. So now I get her to do a few shots dressed and then undressed. Then with LIL SL. This took $45. So I think its time to hit the sheets... right? Oh no she wants to review EVERY picture I took. Only ask I delete 3 of them. No big deal. That took $20. So I tell her... I'm always respectfully of a ladies time but we did start $75 late. I just want to make sure you don't have an appointment right after me. She replies I'm very sorry but I do. I said NO PROBLEM. I got underdressed and she started BBBJ for about $15 then I covered up and for $25 I tapped that ass doggie and took no prisoners. I have $25 to clean up and get out of dodge so the next guy won't be delayed. I clean in the bath room and come out to get dressed as she is bust texting someone. I collect the gifts I brought put them back in the gift bag. I put down $200 her half hour rate. As I'm leaving I tell her... " $200 seems like a lot of money for less than $55 worth of time." She says nothing. I get to my car and text her... "A Baby wipe does a shower NOT make. How many appointments do you stalked one on top of the other? You're embarrassing. At first I thought the smell was me but I knew it couldn't have been. I showered just before I came over. It's you! Wash you damn ass and maybe you could leave $150 between each session so guys won't be delayed, run into each other or maybe you can even take a shower. Interesting concept....NO?"

She did not text back. No review was written. So I'm driving down the road and I see a Dairy Queen. I thought what the hell. I'll put the flames out with a nice soft serve cone. I get into the drive through. It took $30 to get my $2.19 soft serve. I went home and started drinking early that day.

Ladies.... Gentleman... any thoughts? OH and $200 for 30 minutes is $6.66 per minute. Sounds all but satanic ..... NO?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:45 PM   #2
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You are well more versed as a hooker whisper, than I....

What you mentioned above... was a 2 hour date with my first EECIE Hooktard....

I only wish it would have been 30 minutes... ( I have never mentioned again, that I have a camera)
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:08 PM   #3
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Just playing devil's advocate....but wouldn't $45.00 for pictures and the $40.00 for the actual deed be $85.00 of activities that you directed?

For the people who can't do math in their head.

Total time from when the appointment was supposed to start to SL leaving 63 minutes.

Lady was texts him at 11 minutes after appointment time to ask for 5 minutes more.

SL gets in incall 19 minutes after the appointment starts.

They take 11 minutes to talk and open the gifts he got her.

He wants to take pictures so she takes 6 minutes to check her makeup, 9 minutes to take the pictures, and 5 minutes to look through pictures. Picture time = 20 minutes.

8 minutes of play

5 minutes to clean up.

Total time SL spent in incall = 44 minutes.

I'll give him the 6 minutes for the makeup because she should have already been flawless when he arrived.

Takes it down to 38 minutes.

I think it's appalling that she wasn't clean and completely ready by the time SL got there if she is a clockwatcher. It does sound like SL got spoiled by providers that chit chat with him OTC. If you had a 30 minute appointment scheduled then it sounds like she was late getting the first guy out and her 15 minute buffer time she gave herself between appointments got shot.

Or she chalked the whole thing as a loss to begin with and shorted your experience to give a better one (on-time with shower) to her next client.

Personally, I don't think 15 minutes is enough time between appointments and I hope she decides to give herself more leeway in the future.

I'm not taking up for her but his total anger at the session seems a bit much for me. If this is the way that lady does business you should have seen the warning signs in the reviews. If SL was TOFTT then chalk it up a bad gamble.

Just my .02.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:21 PM   #4
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

It's you! Wash you damn ass and maybe you could leave $150 between each session so guys

Too funny but isn't 30 min the standard time most provider set between appointments, I might be wrong?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:09 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
Just playing devil's advocate....but wouldn't $45.00 for pictures and the $40.00 for the actual deed be $85.00 of activities that you directed?

For the people who can't do math in their head.

Total time from when the appointment was supposed to start to SL leaving 63 minutes.

Lady was texting him at 11 minutes after appointment time to ask for 5 minutes more.

$55

SL gets in incall 19 minutes after the appointment starts.

$95 (That only leaves 41 minutes or $205)

They take 11 minutes to talk and open the gifts he got her.

Nope it was $150 past our scheduled start time. (Leaves 30 minutes or $150)

He wants to take pictures so she takes 6 minutes to check her makeup, 9 minutes to take the pictures, and 4 minutes to look through pictures. Picture time = 19 minutes.

It was previously AGREED to take pictures. Took $95 (Leaves 11 minutes or $55)

8 minutes of play

Fast & Furious! $40 (leaves 3 minutes or $15)

5 minutes to clean up.

Yup! Clean up, collect the gifts and leave money on dresser. (Took 4-5 minutes I was rushing... noted time when I got to my car which was 4 after scheduled finish time)

Total time SL spent in incall = 44 minutes.

I come up with 43 but hell I'm not a clock watcher!

I'll give him the 6 minutes for the makeup because she should have already been flawless when he arrived.

Takes it down to 38 minutes.

Ok... 37

I think it's appalling that she wasn't clean and completely ready by the time SL got there if she is a clockwatcher.

Never said she was a clock watcher. She just scheduled an hour after an hour. Had mine been a half it wouldn't have been an issue. I was the one watching the clock and being respectful of the ladies time.

does sound like SL got spoiled by providers that chit chat with him OTC.

Very true. Most providers don't stake one on top of another and even ask to have extra pictures taken and they change out fits. always happy to help out a lady.

If you had a 30 minute appointment scheduled then it sounds like she was late getting the first guy out and her 15 minute buffer time she gave herself between appointments got shot.

I had an hour appointment. Scheduled 3 days in advance. I wanted to be "FIRST" thing in the AM. Well 10:00 am was supposedly the first! Turns out her hour scheduled at 8:30 didn't show up till 9:15 am. That's why I had to wait. Not going to label her as a liar because she was very honest about it.

Or she chalked the whole thing as a loss to begin with and shorted your experience to give a better one (on-time with shower) to her next client.

Love how you speculate as thou you have been in this position yourself!

Personally, I don't think 15 minutes is enough time between appointments and I hope she decides to give herself more leeway in the future.

No shit?

I'm not taking up for her but his total anger at the session seems a bit much for me.

The minute you use "BUT" your contradicting your self! Sure you are and that's OK. Let me do what you do.... Your a $220 per hour hooker. Your probably high volume because your FAT. You can't get $300 per hour... right? If you could hell you'd be charging it! Like you I'm just guessing. Am I right? But I'm not MAD SWEETIE. Just be factual. Or maybe you are one of those considerate providers that only schedules 3-4 per day with an hour in between in case a guy hits traffic, gets off work late, gets a ticket rushing to meet you. Hell who knows... and I bet you shower and scrub that Kitty clean instead of just a quick pass with a baby wipe. And $660-$880 minus the room is enough to keep you alive PER FUCKING DAY!

If this is the way that lady does business you should have seen the warning signs in the reviews. If SL was TOFTT then chalk it up a bad gamble.

The lady had EXCELLENT reviews. I did my research young lady. There were no RED FLAGS!

Just my .02.
Just goes to show you how quickly hookers lose perspective. I don't NEED to write a review, or bring gifts, or take pictures to promote the provider.

Most $300 per hour hookers aren't stacking one on top of another. For the record it was MY decision to leave on time. I'm pretty sure... like making me wait she would have had the next guy waiting as well. In my experience it's common place for a $300 per hour hooker to schedule 2-4 per day and space them with no less than one hour in between clients. This is NOT etched in stone but for the most part it is that way from ladies I've spoke to about their business. Four per day is rare and more typical for touring providers. Girls that are local 2-3 per day, 5 days per week, 3 weeks per month.

Sweetie just because someone is UNHAPPY with a situation doesn't mean they are ANGRY! Some people have self control.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:14 PM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

SL’S “7” handy tips on how to get the most out of those high priced sessions
1) Before you head out got to the bathroom and install a cover. Put just a drop of crazy glue at the base of your dick to hole the cover in place.
2) Buy one of those Arab out fits with flip flops. In one movement your undressed. You don’t need the head gear. If you’re on a budget just buy a big ass sheet or go to your local church in the back room they will have robes hanging there. Feels pretty good to free ball any way. Why do you think the pope is always smiling.
3) NO TALKING. Have flash cards made up. Here are some examples:
It won’t suck itself
Faster
Slow Down
Hey no teeth
Don’t stop
Shut up I don’t care if you cum the neighbors might hear you
Stick your finger up my butt
Take you damn ring off first
Doggie… GO!
MISH… GO!
DECK CHAIR… GO!
Cow Girl…GO!
RCG… GO!
OMG just shut up and stop complaining I’ll do it myself
If your kitty is too loose can I try greek?
4) Don’t lose time when she goes to the bathroom to clean up. Take a pillow case off a pillow if one of her tops isn’t close to you and clean up. Leave the cover under her pillow to remind her of you later on.
5) If she has any food or drinks fill on up while she is in the bathroom.
6) Lay the money out as she is watching. Make sure it’s right and blast out of there right on time!
7) Send her a text and tell how much you appreciate the wonderful service she provided and will make sure to promptly get up a GREAT review.

Seriously I'm always free baling... you should try it!

Old 02-09-2015, 09:36 PM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No doubt about it--you are a bit different.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:42 PM   #8
RandB fan
Valued Poster

I see faults starting at Number 1, how are you going to be able to

A, get a bbbj

B, alternate between holes? get it off when you leave without bleeding the pillowcase.

Hell you shouldn't leave it behind anyway. Isn't that how (rumor has it) EFN got preggos?

I need to check her blog to see if she found out who the dad is...

funny stuff but I'd rather wear a Velcro monkey suit vs having to walk around with a stray dog trying to get under the robe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
SL’S “7” handy tips on how to get the most out of those high priced sessions
1) Before you head out got to the bathroom and install a cover. Put just a drop of crazy glue at the base of your dick to hole the cover in place.
2) Buy one of those Arab out fits with flip flops. In one movement your undressed. You don’t need the head gear. If you’re on a budget just buy a big ass sheet or go to your local church in the back room they will have robes hanging there. Feels pretty good to free ball any way. Why do you think the pope is always smiling.
3) NO TALKING. Have flash cards made up. Here are some examples:
It won’t suck itself
Faster
Slow Down
Hey no teeth
Don’t stop
Shut up I don’t care if you cum the neighbors might hear you
Stick your finger up my butt
Take you damn ring off first
Doggie… GO!
MISH… GO!
DECK CHAIR… GO!
Cow Girl…GO!
RCG… GO!
OMG just shut up and stop complaining I’ll do it myself
If your kitty is too loose can I try greek?
4) Don’t lose time when she goes to the bathroom to clean up. Take a pillow case off a pillow if one of her tops isn’t close to you and clean up. Leave the cover under her pillow to remind her of you later on.
5) If she has any food or drinks fill on up while she is in the bathroom.
6) Lay the money out as she is watching. Make sure it’s right and blast out of there right on time!
7) Send her a text and tell how much you appreciate the wonderful service she provided and will make sure to promptly get up a GREAT review.

Seriously I'm always free baling... you should try it!

RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:23 PM   #9
TXSlade
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I just wipe my dick off on the curtains, they're strangely absorbent, but I advise gentle rubbing, can be a bit abrasive.
TXSlade is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:46 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSlade View Post
I just wipe my dick off on the curtains, they're strangely absorbent, but I advise gentle rubbing, can be a bit abrasive.
Old 02-10-2015, 12:00 AM   #11
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

So how many calculators did you burn up writing that threAD?

Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 12:08 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
So how many calculators did you burn up writing that threAD?

I may be off a minute

This seemed to help in San Antonio...

10:00 am appointment
Arrive at 9:45 text ready when you are
Text to SL 10:11 Can you give me 5 minutes? $55
Text Room Number at 10:16 $80
At door at 10:19 $95.00
Gifts done at 10:30 $150
Bathroom Make Up done at 10:36 $180
Pictures done at 10:45 $225
Check All pictures done 10:49 $245
BBBJ / Tap Dat Ass done 10:57 $285
Clean, Pick Up, Pay & Leave done at 11:01-2
Texting from car 11:04
Old 02-10-2015, 02:01 AM   #13
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Just goes to show you how quickly hookers lose perspective. I don't NEED to write a review, or bring gifts, or take pictures to promote the provider.

Most $300 per hour hookers aren't stacking one on top of another. For the record it was MY decision to leave on time. I'm pretty sure... like making me wait she would have had the next guy waiting as well. In my experience it's common place for a $300 per hour hooker to schedule 2-4 per day and space them with no less than one hour in between clients. This is NOT etched in stone but for the most part it is that way from ladies I've spoke to about their business. Four per day is rare and more typical for touring providers. Girls that are local 2-3 per day, 5 days per week, 3 weeks per month.

Sweetie just because someone is UNHAPPY with a situation doesn't mean they are ANGRY! Some people have self control.
Honey, when you put out incomplete information how is anyone supposed to correctly judge the situation? You never clarified that you had scheduled an hour or even asked to be the first appointment during her day in your original post. Neither did you specify that you both had agreed to pictures ahead of time and that she was well reviewed.

The whole situation sounded like either a new girl who didn't know how to TCB or that the lady was high volume and....well inconsiderate so it would make sense that this behavior would have shown up in previous reviews or there would be no reviews to check against.

Sweetie, I dare you to find where I scheduled more than one session a day. I do this part time and have a "real" job since I started this journey. As for the comments about my weight you can say whatever you want without hurting my feelings or offending me. I'm not to everyone's taste and that's completely ok with me. When a lady enters this world all parts of her body are open for discussion, so no lady should get angry over what someone says about their physique...or lack of one.

Lastly, forgive me if "put the flames out" and the "I went home and started drinking early that day" came off as angry to me. "Flames of anger" is a much more common phrase than "flames of unhappy".

Edit: I forgot to say with the extra info SL so graciously provided me in his response I do think his reaction to the disaster of a date is well within reason.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 06:51 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
Honey, when you put out incomplete information how is anyone supposed to correctly judge the situation? You never clarified that you had scheduled an hour or even asked to be the first appointment during her day in your original post. Neither did you specify that you both had agreed to pictures ahead of time and that she was well reviewed.

Its always good when they start out with "Honey..." I was "sharing" a situation NOT looking to be "JUDGED".

The whole situation sounded like either a new girl who didn't know how to TCB or that the lady was high volume and....well inconsiderate so it would make sense that this behavior would have shown up in previous reviews or there would be no reviews to check against.

You would think but NOT the case. Interestingly enough being new in town she happened to be busy. That's why girls tour.

Sweetie, I dare you to find where I scheduled more than one session a day. I do this part time and have a "real" job since I started this journey. As for the comments about my weight you can say whatever you want without hurting my feelings or offending me. I'm not to everyone's taste and that's completely ok with me. When a lady enters this world all parts of her body are open for discussion, so no lady should get angry over what someone says about their physique...or lack of one.

WOW! I had to check your age in your show case. 29... Hummmm Wisdon WAY beyond your years. I like that!

Lastly, forgive me if "put the flames out" and the "I went home and started drinking early that day" came off as angry to me. "Flames of anger" is a much more common phrase than "flames of unhappy".

Sweetie it was a finger of speech. Here let me show you...

SL & Hobart in Action...

With all the pimps, shitty agencies, fake pictures, TS'S, BAT SHIT CRAZY providers... SL goes in the...

Edit: I forgot to say with the extra info SL so graciously provided me in his response I do think his reaction to the disaster of a date is well within reason.
You sure know how to take the bullets out of a guys gun. That's kind of sexy. One appointment per day? I bet that's one HAPPY hobbyist!
Old 02-10-2015, 12:15 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

LMAO-- you need to apply Common Core to your math. By my calculations you paid $25/min of actual sex. $300/12 min of sex = $25/min of sex.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women