Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59870
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35205
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2015, 12:29 PM   #1
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews
Default True Haggle Story!

Had a gent several years ago, who was a fun client. He was a Manager of Marketing or some similar title, who worked for a booze manufacturer, so always brought free samples and promotional items. Nice perk for sure, but he also negotiated a couple of times and then he did the unthinkable. He left up a pic or a profile for his lady to find and she contacted me on several occasions as if I were to blame for her man straying. It was less pleasant than that, so I'll skip the details. I never got a sorry, kiss my butt or anything. He just disappeared under the more watchful eye of his lady, I guess.

Guess who contacts me this morning and several years later and wants to catch up? If ya guessed booze dude, ding ding ding, get that lady/gent a prize!. LOL

I gave him the lowdown on my new location and rates, at which point, he proceeded to tell me all his problems, and how he's having to pay child support on two kids now...blah blah blah. I'm really sorry to hear that, I answer back, but guess what? I already put my head on the chopping block for you, am just getting over a broken rib and wasn't able to work for a bit, on top of having to put a transmission in the car. I'd kinda like to eat and pay my bills. Any way you could figure it out?

He then tells me, yes indeed I did go thru some trouble for him, and how about this evening? I get back and tell him, sounds great!

He has already cancelled. Go figure! LOL

Moral of the Story?

You tell me........
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 05:23 PM   #2
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

His real reason for contacting you was to see if you could use a pimp. He could use the extra cash plus he had heard that pimpin' ain't hard.
But at the last minute he chickened out.

So . . .
The moral of the story, like home and exes, you can never go back . . .
To an old relationship that did not end well.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:38 PM   #3
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
He has already cancelled. Go figure! LOL

Moral of the Story?

You tell me........
How much notice did he give?

Could've been worse, I guess. I'd have guessed maybe it would have been in character for him to have NC/NS'd you.

Moral of the story? Choose the one you like best:

• A penny saved is a penny earned.
  • It's always darkest just before the dawn.
  • A saved penny is always darkest just before it's earned, at dawn.
  • It's an ill wind that has no turning.
  • He who smelt it, dealt it. (Speaking of an ill wind.)
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:41 PM   #4
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
... He could use the extra cash plus he had heard that pimpin' ain't hard. ...
That's odd. I've been told just the opposite. I've been told that pimpin' ain't easy, but it's necessary.

But that may have been incorrect.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:56 PM   #5
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
How much notice did he give?

Could've been worse, I guess. I'd have guessed maybe it would have been in character for him to have NC/NS'd you.

Moral of the story? Choose the one you like best:

• A penny saved is a penny earned.
  • It's always darkest just before the dawn.
  • A saved penny is always darkest just before it's earned, at dawn.
  • It's an ill wind that has no turning.
  • He who smelt it, dealt it. (Speaking of an ill wind.)
LOL

Plenty of notice. There's a haggle thread in Dallas about negotiating....gets kinda heated from the more indignant gents. Not sure how I manage that, but hey....we all have gifts, right? Or, was that another thread? Hmmmm

Anywho, I used to "negotiate" now and again, cause I'm kinda easy going that way, however, it's been taken advantage of a time or two or fifty. I know, hard to believe, but yes, it's true.

I worked with the guy a bit, got totally side swiped by his inability to take care of his biz, don't hear from him for a couple of years, but still was willing to see him, even though he had the nerve to ask me to work with him on the fee, which I kindly explained why I wouldn't. Makes the appt anyway, Then he cancels. Really? Guess he got a better price elsewhere......

I'm thinking:

Good deeds never go unpunished........
Old 08-06-2015, 08:11 PM   #6
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
LOL

... There's a haggle thread in Dallas about negotiating....gets kinda heated from the more indignant gents. ...
Yes, I saw that thread yesterday. It's probably gotten longer.

By the way, I looked in on your showcase the other day, and I meant to tell you how much I enjoyed your current special. A penny saved is a penny earned, indeed. Anyway, I got a good smile out of that ... thanks!
Old 08-06-2015, 08:35 PM   #7
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I concur! And it did indeed slow the hagglers down to a drip. Many gents rarely read what a lady has to say in her showcase, but they hit the area that says Specials! LOL.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:58 PM   #8
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Regarding booze dude:

Go Figure!

My take, stuff happens, you'll spend way too much time trying to figure him out when you could put that time to better use like marketing your own talents.

On haggling! "Ditto!"

My take, always will be dudes who feel it's worth more if they spend some time trying to save 20 to 50 bucks or whatever. I mean, after all, it's gotta be better if it's less expensive, right?

What I tell the ladies who ask me about setting rates and specials --- keep your rates, unless it is a true regular (REGULAR!!!) client who asks to be grandfathered or who the lady feels deserves it.

Otherwise, offer the gent a "timely special" meaning adding on 15 to 30 minutes to a regular rate structure as a reward for ... ?

The savvy ladies, imo, have a business plan (and a retirement investment strategy) that dictates what revenue is necessary in a week/month and a schedule of plans and rates to make the business plan operate properly.

Done properly, I have known many ladies able to set aside roughly 50 pct of revenues on a regular basis. And several of those over the years retired with mega bucks in savings and usually a paying career job to keep them busy in the real world.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:33 AM   #9
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Sounds fairly normal to me...

Isn't that kind of shit expected in your line of work? Especially if you've been around a while... no???
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:21 AM   #10
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Isn't that kind of shit expected in your line of work? Especially if you've been around a while... no???
Ya know, Mr Ed, no one should expect sh*t, unless that is what they wish to expect, or maybe it is just what they are willing to give others? You say "your line of work", as if what I do is something to be looked down upon and you have nothing to do with this world. Pull your nose down a bit, or you might drown should it rain. This concerns me for you, even if all ya wanna do is dish out the sh*t I should expect. And hey, thanks so much for your input, hon.
Old 08-09-2015, 01:21 PM   #11
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I'm a believer that providers should be revered as healers and therapists. Try and see your shrink or internist and negotiate a cheaper rate ! I'm not a negotiator but I will avail myself of a special or spend my time (and money) with a lady who matches my hobby budget. We all can choose what's important in our hobby. I prefer sexy ladies who love what they do (or fake it really well LOL).

I also love providers who keep it real like THN and Maxi. Tell it like it is because some will love you and some will hate you ..... No matter what you say ! You might as well be you and let the chips fly.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 01:30 PM   #12
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post
... I also love providers who keep it real ...
I don't find much "keeping it real" on the internet. But maybe I'm just more mistrusting than most.

As far as providers who keep it real: I respect all opinions. I like a lady with some gumption. Especially if the lady lists an accurate age in her showcase and displays pictures that aren't grossly outdated.

I dislike cheats.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:21 AM   #13
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
I don't find much "keeping it real" on the internet. But maybe I'm just more mistrusting than most.

As far as providers who keep it real: I respect all opinions. I like a lady with some gumption. Especially if the lady lists an accurate age in her showcase and displays pictures that aren't grossly outdated.

I dislike cheats.
I admit there are untrue numbers in my showcase and I've admitted it before, but when some have a mind set concerning certain things and don't have a clue, but rather reject for reasons I feel don't make a huge difference and have proven not to, sure I'll do what I can to attract those that are trapped in boxes. All is fair in marketing and advertising, right? LOL

As far as outdated pics, kinda curious to know how many times mens pics have showed up all over the internet being used by men and even women to make a buck? Not many? I thought not. And no, I don't have to expect that as the price I pay for advertising as I do. Also, I have no intention of constantly providing new "jack" material for men, cause it doesn't help my budget. Am I a fat cow now as opposed to when some of my pics were taken.....nopey nopers, that I ain't. I don't have to continually prove I am who I AM, and am kinda ill at the thought of men telling me I do. I'd appreciate if gents stayed out of my marketing strategy, cause it's none of their biz and not their biz. It's my biz.

No one is entitled to a thing from me or any other lady on this site, until they fork over a little dough. Most of you are liars and cheats, right? I don't judge that, I certainly understand why ya think ya might need to be. I'm consistent, if nothing else. If I weighed 30 lbs more or something, I could see your point, but that's not the case with me. So concerning me, the point is moot. Others who fudge horribly, say 10 years on age and gross weight discrepancies....ok. I can see your point. Men tell me all the time I got a great body, and yeah, they could all be lying. And not just men on this site....ya'll aren't the only ones who notice such things....LOL

Always appreciate a males opinion on such things though, even if some are repetitive. Some ain't seen it a thousand times already, so it's helpful to those folks. I dislike "know it alls", thieves, and even fellas who think we're all out to cheat them, ya know? Not that I think that's the case with you at all.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:48 AM   #14
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I am not near but enjoy reading and got a chuckle on your current $pecial. Is that before or after taxes? I hate pennies. LOL
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:59 AM   #15
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost48 View Post
I am not near but enjoy reading and got a chuckle on your current $pecial. Is that before or after taxes? I hate pennies. LOL
LMHO! Dadgummit! Guess that means I can't hit ya up for an appointment.

:-(

I love pennies.....send 'em to me! I always pick up pennies when I see 'em on the ground. Kept a change jar and even silly beach hat filled with change, when I was younger. Now, it's a wooden cigar box a gent brought me from an island he frequented.

Anywho....pennies keep me honest, as they depict a famous and admired gent for being outright truthful, even if sometimes he wasn't. I certainly understand why he didn't feel the need or have the desire, to always be 100% truthful. It was what it was, just as even now, it is what it is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women