Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-31-2016, 12:01 AM   #31
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear sweet newbies. This is why I am not newbie friendly... and am low volume... somebody has to shoot the ducks and not have to worry the backlash. I suggest not keeping records in another thread and this one goes straight for ur records... that quacks! Bottom line. So he attacks me to squash me as obviously he recognizes me as the largest problem to his goal and attempting to hurt my feelings as if it is the solution. Publicly humiliating me as a method to manipulate ur minds. Pathetic. I won't see u but I will protect u! These clients, these mods, this site has to be protected but over and above all... this is a centuries old sisterhood! These are good women. I don't care if we pull each others hair in cat fights or not. These are my sisters!!! Each and every one of them!!! And they are by far most important to me. They raise babies! So that's why I don't see newbies or post ads.

SMILES!
Old 01-31-2016, 09:31 AM   #32
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky2013 View Post
I would respectfully request that the Moderator close this thread
Second
Old 01-31-2016, 05:29 PM   #33
daddylongstroke2008
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

You know normally I sit back and enjoy the show and not post. However, this guy's post and approach is quite interesting to me. With my background, and a small bit of observation it is quite easy to come to a few conclusion.

First, the picture you showed is of court records from a court database. It is not an record of arrest because some of the listed items are not arrests- like the child support or custody or whatever it was. I don't care to go back and look again.

Taking that into account then we draw conclusion 2:
You are accessing a court database which either means you work at a court house, work for the court IT department, are connected with the DA, have hacked your way into the system, or MAYBE an attorney who has found a way to bypass formally requesting records (which would be a violation several rules and laws by the way).

Which brings to point 3: Whatever you are accessing will require authentication credentials to access and there is an audit trail. So, if you feel that there is no way to trace back to you then you are blindly wrong. Even if you are accessing the records with someone else's information, every time you access authenticate and pull records your IP address is logged. (I could go into a lot more details but just take my word for that everyone)

That brings to point 4: Your "TOR" protection.
I am going to presume you mean that you are using a proxy server to reroute your activities. Which, by the way is traceable. Only a very small few service providers make it a point to not keep track of any connections and activities. Unless you have chosen one of the very good ones, you can be traced since many of them keep a log on their servers of what is routed where.

If anyone wants me to go into detail about anything I said or how I know what I stated please feel free to PM me.
Old 01-31-2016, 06:14 PM   #34
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddylongstroke2008 View Post
You know normally I sit back and enjoy the show and not post. However, this guy's post and approach is quite interesting to me. With my background, and a small bit of observation it is quite easy to come to a few conclusion.

First, the picture you showed is of court records from a court database. It is not an record of arrest because some of the listed items are not arrests- like the child support or custody or whatever it was. I don't care to go back and look again.

Taking that into account then we draw conclusion 2:
You are accessing a court database which either means you work at a court house, work for the court IT department, are connected with the DA, have hacked your way into the system, or MAYBE an attorney who has found a way to bypass formally requesting records (which would be a violation several rules and laws by the way).

Which brings to point 3: Whatever you are accessing will require authentication credentials to access and there is an audit trail. So, if you feel that there is no way to trace back to you then you are blindly wrong. Even if you are accessing the records with someone else's information, every time you access authenticate and pull records your IP address is logged. (I could go into a lot more details but just take my word for that everyone)

That brings to point 4: Your "TOR" protection.
I am going to presume you mean that you are using a proxy server to reroute your activities. Which, by the way is traceable. Only a very small few service providers make it a point to not keep track of any connections and activities. Unless you have chosen one of the very good ones, you can be traced since many of them keep a log on their servers of what is routed where.

If anyone wants me to go into detail about anything I said or how I know what I stated please feel free to PM me.
You're in the ballpark about who would have access to this type of information, but you've undershot it quite a bit. Probably by the tens of thousands. Furthermore, TOR with a secure exit node + proxy server are just my standard precautions... there are further wrinkles of security as well. That end is really for me to worry about though don't you think? Especially based on your "hacker" theory... I would probably work off the assumption that if you believe someone to be smart enough to have hacked access to such information, they're also smart enough to cover their internet tracks. Thanks for basically confirming I'm not LEO i guess lol... finally someone using the ole noggin
Old 01-31-2016, 07:14 PM   #35
daddylongstroke2008
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhampro24 View Post
You're in the ballpark about who would have access to this type of information, but you've undershot it quite a bit. Probably by the tens of thousands. Furthermore, TOR with a secure exit node + proxy server are just my standard precautions... there are further wrinkles of security as well. That end is really for me to worry about though don't you think? Especially based on your "hacker" theory... I would probably work off the assumption that if you believe someone to be smart enough to have hacked access to such information, they're also smart enough to cover their internet tracks. Thanks for basically confirming I'm not LEO i guess lol... finally someone using the ole noggin
I intently neglected to mention several others who would have access. The most obvious would be someone conducting a background check for employment services, for example. Another example would be the background checks that are done by apartment complexes or other rental agencies prior to leasing their property. Like I said, I intently didn't mention every possible answer to whom would access it, I merely stated an example of what was being access. They are quite different.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:54 PM   #36
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

TOR was designed by the military in 1995 for our government to spy on other countries. For the better part of the last decade it has been being used against US... the hobby. For the last 6 years it's primary use is US.. the hobby! IT IS the program that was used against E.com. IT is an election year.

Bham, I don't care who u r. Ur reach is not as high as mine even if u r alphabet soup. More than half the veterans here remember when they came for us and those members listened to me and thanked me later.

The other veterans chose to dismiss me, saying I was paranoid. Some regret that decision.

You don't get to insult me. I put my ass on the line for this community. If need be, I will again. The day e.com was swept... I was in a room, in a bldg w 6 people. 2 of which thru my profile in front of me and had handcuffs ready to go. You think ur smarter than me. I walked out that day, got on line and seen e.com in demise. I knew instantly, I was a target cause I had warned everybody on aspd that they were coming.

So, call me names, hate me, get frustrated, do what u will in ur professional capacity. Personally, I am fine. But these are my family and u come on here as newbie, claiming to have been reading reviews and seeing providers for a while and using the site that tore into us twice now... and u can't even write a review... and ur degree of professionalism is that of the uneducated... I told u... it's not happening. U gotta make it past me! Not happening. I have earned my trust here... all the way up the ladder. So go make ur offer to another site. We ain't playin this game. Bye!
Old 01-31-2016, 09:05 PM   #37
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Someone just asked me about that day so I will elaborate. I was a witness in a non hobby related case. When I got there, I was pulled into a conference room and quietly told more people were coming in there and why. Then he opened the door and they attempted to scare me into admitting that was my profile. Well those of u that know me know exactly how I disproved them. Can't be in two places at once... right? 8)
Old 02-01-2016, 04:39 AM   #38
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default in summary

The OP just came to us proposing to commit an illegal act that he is positive he will never get in trouble for because he safeguards himself w a gov funded program that has been used against us in the past twice... that the 2 designers gives talks to LE at all levels on a regular basis about how to use this program to snapshot us continuously w one or all of 5 nodes of which All r based in DC; and we should do this because this whole site does not have one person who knows what is up! That he is more capable of protecting us than the safe guards and methods now even thiugh he can't write a review.

QUOTE:
"So I’ve been doing a lot of talks lately for law enforcement. And pretty much every talk I do these days, sone FBI person comes up to me afterwards and says, ‘I use Tor everyday for my job. Thank you.’

This quote is from the same website he posted a link to in one of his comments so statistically speaking he is well aware that TOR is used against us because it is well known on that site. The link I posted takes u directly to what I am telling u and goes into more exact detail about it if u compile the different info from the attached links and the info on the lag u initially link to.

So, I just wanna make sure nobody puts details on ur arrangements prior to ur arrangements in pm. I am confident that every poster in this thread is aware of the added protection we have based on what it takes to get records from a foreign country of which our lil hobby is legal. This thread should be networked privately to cover all bases.

The only thing I wish the site would change is allowing a provider menu to be viewed by the public in reviews. I am done w this subject as this ain't fun and I wanna have fun threads where we bullshit around and flirt. But please be advised and over look my passion.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:32 AM   #39
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddylongstroke2008 View Post
Like I said, I intently didn't mention every possible answer to whom would access it, I merely stated an example of what was being access. They are quite different.
Well I'm all for widening perception of the scope of people who may have access to this information, so I'm not going to respond in great detail this time lol.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:39 AM   #40
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
The OP just came to us proposing to commit an illegal act that he is positive he will never get in trouble for because he safeguards himself w a gov funded program that has been used against us in the past twice... that the 2 designers gives talks to LE at all levels on a regular basis about how to use this program to snapshot us continuously w one or all of 5 nodes of which All r based in DC; and we should do this because this whole site does not have one person who knows what is up! That he is more capable of protecting us than the safe guards and methods now even thiugh he can't write a review.

QUOTE:
"So I’ve been doing a lot of talks lately for law enforcement. And pretty much every talk I do these days, sone FBI person comes up to me afterwards and says, ‘I use Tor everyday for my job. Thank you.’

This quote is from the same website he posted a link to in one of his comments so statistically speaking he is well aware that TOR is used against us because it is well known on that site. The link I posted takes u directly to what I am telling u and goes into more exact detail about it if u compile the different info from the attached links and the info on the lag u initially link to.

So, I just wanna make sure nobody puts details on ur arrangements prior to ur arrangements in pm. I am confident that every poster in this thread is aware of the added protection we have based on what it takes to get records from a foreign country of which our lil hobby is legal. This thread should be networked privately to cover all bases.

The only thing I wish the site would change is allowing a provider menu to be viewed by the public in reviews. I am done w this subject as this ain't fun and I wanna have fun threads where we bullshit around and flirt. But please be advised and over look my passion.
Lots of people use TOR. TOR is a browser, not a "site". Similar to Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer. TOR anonymizes your IP address while you are browsing, and the only "gap" in this process is if you allow TOR to randomly use an "exit node" that might happened to be run by LE. LE does have exit nodes out there that they operate, so that would be the one way to fuck up using this process (though I also run a proxy, so even if I did happen to use an LE exit node, the IP address they're seeing is the IP address of my proxy server which is based outside the US.) There are many many many exit nodes WORLDWIDE that you can assign the browser to ALWAYS use instead, so it really isn't that hard to avoid the bad ones. I'm just replying at this point from an internet safety perspective... Once Lexi responded my idea was pretty much blown up, and you haven't really contributed much other than inaccurate information sadly. I am an Eccie newbie, but I'm definitely not an internet safety/privacy newbie. You are more up to speed on the verification methods currently being used, but your assumptions about the TOR browser are completely off base. You're probably set in your ways at this point so I'm not necessarily trying to convince you, but you obviously listened to a misinformed opinion about the topic at some point and I'm trying to help other people separate reality from paranoia
Old 02-01-2016, 10:38 AM   #41
...Baby...
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311088
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Be it known...

Since i'm the only review-ee i figured i should clarify....
#1. This guy is a total newbie. And i dont think he means no bad...
#2. Since he was new he did have to give me more info for screening, i use verifyhim, beenverified, facebook, googe search ect... which thus far has worked well.
#3. He did tell me if i ever needed help with verification he could look things up for me. I entertained the idea b/c i was being paid for my time.
#4 I did NOT give anyones info to this guy for screening or anything else. I gave my drivers name and age just for shits and giggles. the results were inconclusive. not that it matters because i still wouldnt give any clients info to anyone, that would be very irresponsible. discretion and saftey are must and cant be taken lightly.

*i did not read every post and reply so if i have left anythig out please message me. im not going to be checking back on threads for to reply.*

i mainly wanted to clarify that this dude bhampro is not LE.
just new. im not gonna hate on someone trying to make a buck but he should have gone about it in a different manner.

i just felt like i should say something on this..
Old 02-01-2016, 11:59 AM   #42
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No offense intended to u Baby but u screened this guy using facebook, seen him once, spent time w that body u have on the clock looking at websites and allowing a perfect stranger u don't know that well to use a website that took us down in the past to use TOR to join here w ur recommendation?

Are u actually in the hobby 3 months as ur review list suggest?

If so than u don't remember how they infiltrated us before. As well, Alabama was not a state that was heavily involved... they hit mostly Ohio, Texas on Aspd and Pennsylvania, New York on E.com. They found "overly trusting relatively new providers" such as urself and conned them into trusting them. They spent time before hand building "real world" portfolios and they also used state issued ID's. They used properties owned by the city and had utilities turned on in their new "real" personna layers deep. That's just one method. They also took over lives of the recently incarcerated... used their wallets, phones, their homes and vehicles. THEY USED PLACES LIKE CAR LOTS TO VERIFY EMPLOYMENT! AND THEY HAD SEX!!!

You need to be more careful. Using google to screen. I could get on google today, create a profile, build it for a couple of months and convince u I am someone else? I could adopt someone else's profile as well and layer it to my new personna using that long history of that actual person. They also targeted well known clients who did reviews over state lines which violated the Mann's Act and gave them one choice to avoid prosecution and public humiliation. They made them continue as themselves and followed them to put a lil trackers on girl's cars and watch them... all the while building their case for over a year. This covers maybe a third of the methods they used.

SHIT I wish this weren't happening.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:31 PM   #43
...Baby...
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311088
My ECCIE Reviews

No i dont work off of facebook. he contacted me thru eccie, with one provider referace.
i knew nothing of this post until today
people have free will and post things. it dont mean i allowed anything.
i just used a few examples of how i screen. i didnt think it was wise to list everything in detail on a public thread.
And yes i have been in hobby less than a year. so my screening is not perfect.
but i dont think anyone is perfect from day 1.
i dont even know what tor is??
And i didnt give anyone a reccomendation.
i dont consider myself over trusting, but if no one ever sees a new person this website wouldnt be as vast as it is.
like i said i met with the guy one time. he contacted me as an eccie member, and gave a provider referance along with other info.... i wouuldnt blacklist him because im not in jail or harmed or anything after seeing him. but i would reccomend, if i was called for a referal, that who ever it was look at this post and draw there own conclusion.

I appreciate and respect your concern for everyone
and i see that you are just looking out. i wasnt trying to defend him im just trying to explain myself.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:53 PM   #44
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Notice that as new as u r and reviewing ur reviewers history that I have and am extending u trust and wish u the best but please... u don't have the experience to screen newbies.

Now I am gonna ask u a question I really don't wanna ask:

Which provider gave u that reference?
Old 02-03-2016, 05:25 PM   #45
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOOK U... Bham... let's make this a very clear and thorough conversation.

Project "Cross Country" is an annual nationwide sweep of the hobby that bases it's funding request on saving men, women and primarily children from human traffucking and uses drug busts as a bonus to show good and just cause for those allocated funds. TOR... The Onion Router is a very large program designed originally in the same format as web crawlers and keystroke loggers. It was later expanded to a size to be able to duplicate websites and reroute members to their version of those websites. In 2006, it gained the ability to appear as a browser.The funding this year is in excess of 2.2 million dollars of which 90% is being allocated to Project Cross Country. The last sweep was wrapped up last October. The reason Alabama is the new target is because a significant portion of the TOR funds is being used at the new alphabet soup head quarters in Huntsville.

Eccie members do not support drug use, human traffuckers, pimps, or declining property values due to streetwalkers.

Making new profiles is not going to work.

Now for the very real part. Huntsville is one of the top braingain cities in the country w an unusually higher than average income baseline per capita in that brain gain realm. This equals tax dollars which fund projects like Cross Country. As well, a large amount of the charitable contributions to children's programs (ie: toys for tots), women's charities (ie: battered women's association) and homeless shelters are funded by our dollars and contributions. Every member here supports the original goals of Project Cross Country but we are not and never will be involved in those issues so please focus our tax dollars on those goals of original intent. The past cost benefit analysis and results are not impressive. Work on that! ASPD did not fall because of Project Cross Country. It fell because the owner passed away and the people who inherited it didn't know what they were doing and couldn't get along w the admins and mods...

I am not telling u this out of fear. We are tight... as u see. I AM telling u this on behalf of all tax payers who want u to be successful with ur intended purpose... save those people and again... they are not Here!!! While u r dicking around w us, u r not saving anyone! Go where u r needed. Yes, we remember Houston. We are very aware of ur very small result. Think about ur results... was it worth it?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women