Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2022, 10:42 AM   #1
flipside
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default WTF with provider time!

So I contact a provider to set an appointment indicating her availability on a particular day and a 10am time. I get a response that both the day and time are fine and to contact her at 8am the day of to finalize.
Day of at 8am I send a text indicating we are still on. I get a text back asking if we could move it to 10:30. Reluctantly I agree as the window of opportunity is small and I have already established my beard.
On the way to the appointment, I text that I am 10 minutes out. I get a text back, I need 20 more minutes can we move it to 11:45? I respond “No”. I get to her apartment at 10:28 and had to wait another 10 minutes to get the OK to come in. Had the appointment but she was somewhat pissy!
WTF I am the one travelling, I am the one paying, if you can’t be ready in 2 hours something is wrong, don’t keep me waiting. Some providers today want premium prices but don’t’ have any regard for the customer!
flipside is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 11:52 AM   #2
yfz250
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

she was banging other dudes while you were on your way.
yfz250 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 12:26 PM   #3
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Who was it? No shame in naming someone for bad service
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 01:29 PM   #4
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Trying to figure out what “established my beard” means.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 01:37 PM   #5
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

He already provided cover to whomever he was accountable to for where he would be during the session...
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 12:08 AM   #6
rhino86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

a "beard" is your cover story/ alibi.
rhino86 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 04:34 AM   #7
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Yeah, relatable to my other thread I just started. I can hobby from 3-5pm on Tuesday. That's it. If you are the girl who can answer a text and be available at the appointed time, that's +5 on the hotness and performance scale. A super hot provider that is amazing in bed that I can't see does nothing for me.
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 09:50 PM   #8
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

This thread is timely for me too... Last night, as per normal on a Friday or Saturday, I was trying to find someone to meet with, and made yet another attempt to contact a LC/EB provider I've tried to contact repeatedly in the past, who advertises constantly, yet only seems to be able to respond between 4 and 12 hours after a text... Anyway, this time, she actually did respond in a timely manner (only about 25 minutes, which isn't bad, all things considered), said she was available, and I asked her when I could come by and see her. She said she was not available until 1:30am, and that I could come then. It was well before that at that time, and I know how these things sometimes work, so I said "OK, I will text you a little before to confirm", and that seemed fine with her. 1:15am (I know, only 15 minutes ahead - but she was supposedly expecting me, and I was only about 5 minutes from her location anyway), I text her and ask if 1:30am is still good. No response. I give up, and go back to my evening of watching TV... About 2:00am, she finally texted me - to tell me, yes, 1:30am is still good...

I was still up, so I texted back just to confirm that it was OK to go over right then, and she said yes, so I headed over. On the way out, I let her know that I'd text when I'd arrived and was parked nearby. Which I did. And then, I waited...

After waiting about 15 minutes with no response, and not feeling particularly good just sitting in my car parked on a residential street, I texted her and said I was leaving, that it seemed like this might not be a convenient time for her, but that maybe we could try some other time. And then, I took off.

Maybe an hour later, she texted me ... some words. All I can tell you was that the first word was an expletive, and the rest of the words - well, they were all, indeed, words in the English language, but made no sense at all when strung together in a (purported) sentence...

And then, about 9:30am this morning, she texted me again to chide me for leaving, like I had done something wrong - said "I was at my door yelling for you" - which I didn't see at all, even parked right by the address she gave me - though granted, I might not have, as the place was all overgrown so my view as obscured. As if being at one's door, yelling for someone, on a residential street, after 2:00am, was a good idea... (And the fact that she needed to come to her door and yell for me, rather than just texting that it was OK to come to the door, tells me that she's not actually the one on the other end of the phone number listed in her ads - which is actually something I have been seeing a *lot* more in EB/LC and STG ads lately...)

Yet again ... it's always something.
laserface is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women