Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35401
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2022, 08:00 AM   #1
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Appointment Making Etiquette

Well, maybe not etiquette, exactly, but just curious.

I mostly find myself hobbying at a time not with a person, so, I realize I can get out of the house on Saturday afternoon and want to see someone. I have preferences on who I see, but ultimately, I'm having a date at at day/time, and sky/kyoto is always a last option (as enjoyable as they are).

How long do you give a girl to respond before you move on? For me, it's 4-6 hours assuming I'm texting during reasonable hours (10a-10p). I'm asking because I've had girls get back to me 12 hours later, and I tell them I made other plans and they get all cranky and I end up never seeing them again. I don't want to burn bridges in a small market, but am I being unreasonable to expect a text back in that window?
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 08:32 AM   #2
I ce man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

we are just $ to them. they reply when they get outa bed for one reason or another, or run out of something as we know their needs.
the feeling part is only on you, its all about money.
I ce man is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 09:27 AM   #3
Loganstryfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

If a girl won’t respond within an hour then not worth it. Meanwhile i send out messages to different girls to see who gets back. When you apply for a job you apply to several. Its like sending out cruise missiles. This is a numbers game to me. Eventually one responds. Remember they aren’t doing you any favors. You are paying for it.
Loganstryfe is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 09:57 AM   #4
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loganstryfe View Post
If a girl won’t respond within an hour then not worth it. Meanwhile i send out messages to different girls to see who gets back. When you apply for a job you apply to several. Its like sending out cruise missiles. This is a numbers game to me. Eventually one responds. Remember they aren’t doing you any favors. You are paying for it.
An hour is being too restrictive IMHO, they may being doing a one hour or 90 min when u text. I find it's better to. Text the day. BEFORE or if it's a situation when you just found some time, give them at least a 2 hour window
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 10:28 AM   #5
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I found that the higher end more serious women prefer booking the day before at least. Any of the cheaper ones only want you to contact when you’re ready because the want the money now. Which is why some are hard to contact because they only answer when they’re trying to get money.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 10:30 AM   #6
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

ok, thanks, I feel like I'm being more than generous with how I manage it.

I do wonder if the girls realize that I'm not necessarily fixated on being with them in particular (although it sometimes is), it's more about "my all day meeting ended at 1, soooooo what kind of trouble can I find"
Old 06-03-2022, 10:49 AM   #7
Loganstryfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Well i only go for the hoodrats that post every 30 minutes on eb. I dont go for the high class 400+ ladies lol. So thats why i say the hour
Loganstryfe is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 04:59 PM   #8
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I try getting ahold of them the day before, then texting them the day of, and then 2 hours before, then as I'm on my way. Gotta let em know $$ is coming.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 06:07 AM   #9
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

When I get last minute availability I historically will text 4-5 girls, stating in the text that I have a short and specific window of opportunity and due to that I texted a total of x providers. The first one who replies back agreeing to an appointment in my window of time gets it. 5 years ago that worked well most of the time. These days I have trouble finding more than 1 ho I am interested in seeing at a time, if any. However I believe the technique would still work
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 06:21 AM   #10
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
When I get last minute availability I historically will text 4-5 girls, stating in the text that I have a short and specific window of opportunity and due to that I texted a total of x providers. The first one who replies back agreeing to an appointment in my window of time gets it. 5 years ago that worked well most of the time. These days I have trouble finding more than 1 ho I am interested in seeing at a time, if any. However I believe the technique would still work
Yeah, I'm free this weekend with some flexibility - messaged 4 providers yesterday. I heard back from none of them. I've never seen any of them before, so I'm not blacklisted or anything. Possible they just don't want to see anyone new, or this weekend is just bad. But...................
Old 06-04-2022, 06:27 AM   #11
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

asking about etiquette in an industry with limited morals or scruples is like hitting the lottery without playing the numbers.
IMO, there are 3 classes of providers - pro ho's, sugar babies and hoodrats. Each has their own 'etiquette'.
I give LC/STG hoodrats 32 min (2 extra min for cleanup from last John lol)
I give SB's up to 6 hours and it doesn't matter if it's same day or X days away. Most people check their phone at least once every 6 hours lol
On the rare instance that I do visit a pro ho, I will wait 2-3 hours, tops.

It rarely works to pre-schedule more than an hour or 2 away with a hoodrat. SB's should not be getting hundreds of texts, so I give them the most leeway when scheduling, and pro-ho's typically don't see more than a few patrons a day, so if you don't get a reply within a few hours, they likely won't see anyone else that day.

My initial text to someone I have not visited before always includes what day/time and how long I want to visit. Many girls don't want to BS unless it's going to be lucrative for them. Could you imagine getting dozens of "hey" texts a day?
Also remember that with LC / STG, many of the reoccurring ads get auto-posted. Just because Sally's ad appeared 5 min ago doesn't necessarily mean that Sally posted it.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 06:33 AM   #12
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
asking about etiquette in an industry with limited morals or scruples is like hitting the lottery without playing the numbers.
IMO, there are 3 classes of providers - pro ho's, sugar babies and hoodrats. Each has their own 'etiquette'.
I give LC/STG hoodrats 32 min (2 extra min for cleanup from last John lol)
I give SB's up to 6 hours and it doesn't matter if it's same day or X days away. Most people check their phone at least once every 6 hours lol
On the rare instance that I do visit a pro ho, I will wait 2-3 hours, tops.

It rarely works to pre-schedule more than an hour or 2 away with a hoodrat. SB's should not be getting hundreds of texts, so I give them the most leeway when scheduling, and pro-ho's typically don't see more than a few patrons a day, so if you don't get a reply within a few hours, they likely won't see anyone else that day.

My initial text to someone I have not visited before always includes what day/time and how long I want to visit. Many girls don't want to BS unless it's going to be lucrative for them. Could you imagine getting dozens of "hey" texts a day?
Also remember that with LC / STG, many of the reoccurring ads get auto-posted. Just because Sally's ad appeared 5 min ago doesn't necessarily mean that Sally posted it.
Yeah, good stuff, there is no one size fits all for sure. I generally don't go the hoodrat route, but I have very different expectations there. I expect no shows, late, etc. But like, girls with a website and stuff. I'm expecting (for lack of better word) a business like approach.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:40 AM   #13
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

No truer words have EVER been written on this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I ce man View Post
we are just $ to them. they reply when they get outa bed for one reason or another, or run out of something as we know their needs.
the feeling part is only on you, its all about money.
snoopy75 is online now   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:29 AM   #14
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I remember back in the "good ol' days" when at any given time that I decided I wanted to see a provider, I usually had at least a half dozen reliable providers to choose from. It was easy...send out a few texts and they responded fairly quickly.

Now, it can be days or weeks before I even see a provider ad that interests me. And then the vast majority of the intersting ones never even reply. I'm completely flexible on my available hobby time, so my hobbying is dependent only on who is available. That said, its nearly impossible to find anyone these days. I used to hobby about weekly, sometimes multiple times a week. Hell, I have done 2 in one day a couple times. Those days are long gone. Now, if I can hobby once a month, its a small miracle. As for etiquette, I think it is now just irrelevant. I can't even imagine trying to hobby in a given small window of time these days.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 11:20 AM   #15
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default "Expedite" The Process, Keep These Girls Focused.....

I hobby almost exclusively with SA girls, not counting the "civilian" (and still "paying for it") deals I can make randomly, and that is a whole other unique market...

I always include in my first PM to an SA girl either "Hopefully we can meet soon" or "Hopefully we can meet this week". In the second return-return PM I request from them their 1.) General Availability 2.) General Location where they want to do business (their place? I rent a motel/hotel room?) and 3.) Specific Rate. If the SA girl does not give that intel within a few PM's, and/or if she wants to extract some "getting to know each other" process, then I may (may) "go with that" but really what I'm looking to do is Establish....Protocol and Do....Business reasonably quickly after first PM contact...

Pro Ho's, experienced providers, sugar-baby's, even the most "street" hoodrats all want to do business. Many of them will "expedite" the process Quickly and Conveniently. Others "ghost" in the middle of a PM or text exchange. SA has an unusual number of "Free to meet today, Daddy?" girls and that provides many positive "same day" opportunities. As fast as you can get to her living space/incall or to her area to pick her up is as fast as you can do business with her...

In fact after years of dealing with SA I now conclude it's the Hobbyists....Responsibility to "expedite" the process, not necessarily the "new to the game" civilian girls. Narrow-these-girls-down. Focus-their-attention. Establish how much you will pay for one hour of time within a couple PM's. Many SA girls really appreciate all "no bullshit" (yet "diplomatic") guys who just want to do business quickly and safely. They too get too many "Hey" and "How much?" and "Do you allow multiple pops?" PM's and texts. Any guy who can quickly "expedite" the process these girls appreciate and will do business with....
tolstoy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women