Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Rethinking a condom blow job

Ok guys lets face it we all love the feeling of a lady's hot mouth on our cocks and if she will CIM we give her bonus points.

If the truth were known I imagine if the parties were 1000% sure there were no STD or unwanted pregnancy risks there would be all kind of bare full service taking place (remember bare full service is kind of like the NSA/CIA/FBI watching out for terror threats...they only have to be wrong once).

But I read a review and guys say CBJ are you kidding me, and won't
see a provider. Now sometimes this is a YMMV thing, others it's the ladies choice.

But everyone to think about this, shouldn't we respect a lady that thinks enough about her safety and yours to do a CBJ?

Remember some research suggests that an unprotected BJ could spread HPV, gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes or hepatitis B.

Plus if you see CBJ and don't book because you insist on BBBJ, you may miss out on a great provider.

I had a provider recently do CBJ because I am a very heavy pre-cummer, and she takes her safety VERY SERIOUSLY. Should't we respect and applaud a provider because she wants to protect herself instead of making her feel not good enough?

Yes, I prefer a BBBJ, but never again will I not see a lady just because she does CBJ.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

MrLR, I brought this up in a different thread a while back about catching herpes by someone having a fever blister while oral sex. Some folks say you can, some say you can't. Although the internet says you can, you can't always believe what you read. I kinda think along the lines of Better Safe Than Sorry. I know the feeling isn't there, necessarily, BUT, I'd rather not have herpes ither. Just me.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:12 PM   #3
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Guitar I agree, always better safe than sorry. I'm trying to get a discussion going about a lady's choice and how we should view it, and is a CBJ really that bad considering the decrease in the risk that you wouldn't bring an STD home to your s/o.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:30 PM   #4
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I think they should be able to offer a CBJ if they choose. It really is quit risky otherwise. Same for DATY. Just because she makes you use a cover for FS, doesn't mean she does all the time. What if she has a BF and he doesn't use a cover? If she has an STD, herpes, etc. she can transfer it right to your mouth. It would be hard to hide that from anyone.
I have heard that all the things can be transferred via saliva.
The only real safe sex is no sex.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:39 PM   #5
LaNausee
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I wonder if there are any providers that do not offer DATY. It seems to me that the risk to the provider would be greater from DATY than from BBBJ, unless for some reason they find it preferable to have an std in their vagina than in their throat. I hate to put an idea like that out there, but it seems illogical to offer DATY then not offer BBBJ while citing safety as the reason.
LaNausee is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:36 PM   #6
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I have been with many women who offer cbj only. I wont see a girl for an extended visit if she is cbj. I will go in for the qv or half if the rate is right though as I dont need bbbj to be happy. If I am paying a high rate then it has to be bbbj. I wont spend 250 for cbj. I will drop 100 real fast.

I have been with many providers who do not allow daty for their own safety concerns. I dont fault them but again will not pay a high rate and not be allowed to daty if I so choose. For 100 and a qv I could care less if she lets me daty.

I would never tell a lady that she should do something that she feels uncomfortable with. However I have no issue passing on someone if they dont offer the services that I want.

I have had a lot of providers who offer bbbj tell me that there are some dudes that they just wont blow bare. I dont blame them. If you show up and have a giant gut or old as fuck or unclean you cant expect a hot girl to suck your nasty old dick. Same goes for if you come off like some kind of creep. I dont blame a girl for not doing something that she does not want to do. Its her body and she gets decide how to use it and who to use it on. I have never had a girl who offers bbbj refuse me but if that day comes and I am sure that it will I will simply take my donation and go or accept that the girl didnt want to suck my nasty dick and stay. Its really not that big of a deal. It would however likely be the last time I saw that provider or at least for more than a qv

I could see where you could get your feelings hurt when you see all the other dudes she did give bbbj but refused to do so for you. I wouldnt take it personal.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:15 PM   #7
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Isn’t both BBBJ and DATY a big risk for us just as it is for them?
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:02 PM   #8
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I see a hot new chick on the Hattiesburg BP today . You need to Lickitright and let us know how she is
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:06 PM   #9
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Risk is a part of this hobby as in how much are you willing to risk and how much she is willing to risk.

But at the same time, if ladies stop giving BBBJs, you and me are going to have a looonnnggg talk and it will be 3 hours of me calling you a big dummy and no other words will be spoken.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:12 PM   #10
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

No shit RL , he would need to change his nick from MrLickHerRight to Mr.WishHeCouldLickherRight or Mr.PussyCondomLicker hehe . It's hard to lick a pussy right with one of those in the way .
Old 10-30-2017, 07:29 PM   #11
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I can't do, you know, in a condom.

Or about 99% can't, so it ain't impossible, just nearly so.

Does this mean oral to completion is a requirement? Doesn't hafta to be for me. Just be willing to clean up the headboard and lamp shade and anywhere else my load may have landed 10 ft away and we are good.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 07:40 PM   #12
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Damn dude! Lmao!
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:15 PM   #13
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Which one was that Boomer?
Old 10-30-2017, 09:29 PM   #14
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

New Girl 1⓪⓪% ᖇᏋᗩᒪ �� ����✨���� ᐯᏋᖇY IᑎᗪᏋPᏋᑎᗪᏋNT������✨���� ᗩᒪᒪ ᑎATUᖇᗩᒪ ����✨������ - 29

In Hattiesburg , great pics , same number as Ashlee though .
Old 10-30-2017, 09:38 PM   #15
southernguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Not to change the subject, but I just contacted this one, Boomer. http://hattiesburg.backpage.com/Wome...or-you/8887374
It was going good until the only way she would verify me was by me paying 45 bucks for a live web chat. I backed off after that. Not about to throw out personal credit card info. I totally understood her need for safety, however, I felt that could jeopardize mine.
southernguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women