Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2018, 12:33 PM   #46
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Wonder where this shit hole is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Your backyard? Get the Vdub fixed up.
Hey rocket lenny nothing like opening your mouth. Then incerting your dick
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:18 PM   #47
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And do you understand why it is in much better shape?

Same island. Different approaches to the environment.

Read this book and you might learn something you short sighted GDP loving gay turd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collap...ail_or_Succeed

Everyone already knows deforestation and soil erosion made Haiti more of a shithole than it needs to be, snitchfuck. What's your point? Why didn't they halt and reverse the damaging environmental policies at some point? The environment is very resilient. Forests can grow back. Soil can replenish itself. Why didn't the Haitians copy the much more successful economic development model of their Hispaniola twin, the Dominican Republic?

There are scores of nations in the Caribbean and Central America that have successfully bounced back from natural disasters such as hurricanes and earthquakes and - with foreign assistance - emerged stronger than before. Haiti can't even recover from its own man-made environmental disasters. If that's your point, I agree with it.

What does Haiti have to show today for all those billions of relief dollars that poured in after the 2010 earthquake? Very little. They have demonstrated again and again that they are a dysfunctional society - in short, a "shithole".
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:33 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Not everyone knew that and many like you learned nothing from it

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Everyone already knows deforestation and soil erosion made Haiti more of a shithole than it needs to be, snitchfuck. What's your point? Why didn't they halt and reverse the damaging environmental policies at some point?".
One showed prudent environmental concerns, the other did not.

One is what happens when you worry about short term GDP instead of long term financial success.

You Trump fucks care about nothing but the short term market and not the long term future of the Country.

That is my point big font man with the little peepee. That is your Indian name. big font man with the little peepee
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:35 PM   #49
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I don't disagree with you on that. but it is a matter of semantics that you don't upset other countries with certain cuss words..
Sorry, but we shouldn' water down our words just so we don't offend them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Like Puerto Rico, the elected officials did not monitor their power situation. Now we are stuck fixing it.
Yup. A team from AEP ohio has headed down to fix their mess..

Quote:
It will hurt even more when these countries don't help in the fight against terrorism...
Shitstain.. SINCE when has Pakistan helped against terrorism?? HELL THEY HID OSAMA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Fox News lead with President Trump saying what shithole countries the shithole countries were...the talking heads trying to look disgusted.

The next two stories were about tragedies in MX and some country in Central America. They contain footage of the shithole countries with poverty in every shot.

IMO they are only peeved, cause he spoke the truth.. SOMETHING they are morbidly afraid of..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Clinton Foundations finest work.

What work.. THEY never did any!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
He's right, (not all) but people flee their counties after they destroy it and come here and guess what , Maybe they should "fix their issues" at home. The liberal media is skeeeeeeered to tell the truth , its the Russians

Not just that, but when they get here, they try to turn this country into the same shithole they left.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:51 PM   #50
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Explain It to the Haitians, Dickhead... They Need to Learn It!

Quote:
One showed prudent environmental concerns, the other did not.

One is what happens when you worry about short term GDP instead of long term financial success.

You Trump fucks care about nothing but the short term market and not the long term future of the Country.

That is my point big font man with the little peepee. That is your Indian name. big font man with the little peepee
So are you taking the under with bam for 2018 GDP... or do I go back to calling you out as a fraud in big fonts???
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:09 PM   #51
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Trump DENIES he said it....... Now Democrats will have to prove it!!!

I am betting the Democrats are lying!!!
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:09 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So are you taking the under with bam for 2018 GDP... or do I go back to calling you out as a fraud in big fonts???
I've offered up my bet that neither of you have taken , evidently you are both shithole Haitians that can not plan long term.

You both wanna cut down all those trees (Tax cuts) as fast as possible and make as much money as you can and be damned it the long term health (National debt 20 trillion) of your country!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:14 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTell View Post
Trump DENIES he said it....... Now Democrats will have to prove it!!!

I am betting the Democrats are lying!!!

Only one saying he didn't say it who was there, is Trump.

Of course , Trump already said he could shoot a innocent person in the middle of NY and dumb fuckers like you would not believe he did it if he said he didn't.

this is just Trump being Trump. He does or says something and if there is any blowback, he lies about it.

I think it's kinda funny. Reminds me of Denny Green..."They are who we thought they were!"

I think it kinda sad that dumbshits like you believe him though....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:18 PM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

What does Haiti have to show today for all those billions of relief dollars that poured in after the 2010 earthquake?
Really? "billions of relief dollars" ....?

What do you think happened to all that money ....?

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...bbean_tri.html

Quote:
Mayor Ray Nagin is travelling again, but this time, the State Department is picking up the tab.

The mayor left Sunday for the eastern Caribbean island of Martinique to participate in a conference about the future of earthquake-ravaged Haiti.

Because Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked Nagin to represent the United States at the meeting in the capital city of Fort-de-France, the State Department will pay his travel expenses, Nagin spokesman James Ross said.
HillariousNoMore sending the fox to take care of the chickens!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:22 PM   #55
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Don't forget Little Haiti near South Beach... home of Zoe Pounds gang of imports..
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:23 PM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Is it still there?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:57 PM   #57
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Hey rocket lenny nothing like opening your mouth. Then inserting your dick
If you say so, dumb fuck.
I'ts not my thing.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:37 PM   #58
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
If you say so, dumb fuck.
I'ts not my thing.
is that the best you got Rocket Lenny
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:43 PM   #59
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
It will hurt even more when these countries don't help in the fight against terrorism...when will you idiots stop excusing everything this creep says and does to the deriment of America. He's not presidential and should not be in the office...you might as well hire a bum off the streets who could do the same job he's doing....He's a disgrace to the nation , a national pariah and joke around the world.

Only hillbilly idiots approve of such elementary school behavior.

is that your patriotic post of the day? good. now STFU u racist dickhead. these shitholes countries don't have the means to help themselves and you think they are "partners" standing shoulder to shoulder with the US eh?

BAHHAAAHHHHAAAAAa

Trump is right Haiti is a shithole. And your homies over in Africa too, negro. yet somehow that's Whitey's fault isn't it? bahaha
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:27 PM   #60
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Only one saying he didn't say it who was there, is Trump.

Of course , Trump already said he could shoot a innocent person in the middle of NY and dumb fuckers like you would not believe he did it if he said he didn't.

this is just Trump being Trump. He does or says something and if there is any blowback, he lies about it.

I think it's kinda funny. Reminds me of Denny Green..."They are who we thought they were!"

I think it kinda sad that dumbshits like you believe him though....

If Trump said it (no one has stepped up yet, do your research), he only spoke the Truth!!!
NoTell is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women