Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2018, 04:59 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTell View Post
If Trump said it (no one has stepped up yet, do your research), he only spoke the Truth!!!
So if he called the folks from those countries shithole n******, from shithole countries.

Your defense would be, "He only spoke the truth."?

Sometimes the truth is left better unsaid.

If he met your dumbass, would you want him to speak the truth and discuss how much more money he has than you, how he could buy your wife to suck his dick with the change in his pocket?

The truth does not always need to be told.

Telling the truth can be a damning truth about just what kind of person you are. Who says shit like that who is in politics? This is the leader of the free world....not the guy sitting next to you playing blackjack. Him saying that has implications that me or you do not shoulder.

So while at first glance to the uneducated it seems as a harmless 'truth' , it really is stupid as fuck for him to say.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:02 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Another lib-retard dilemma in hypocrisy.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:11 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

IB, we all agree that in many regards, they are shitholes compared to this country.

The question is are you disciplined enough not to say stupid shit like that in mixed company?

If you're on a double date, do you proclaim that " My date is pretty and your date is a shithole"

Trump lacks political discipline. Of course his supporters will confuse this with 'telling the truth'.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:20 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
IB, we all agree that in many regards, they are shitholes compared to this country.

The question is are you disciplined enough not to say stupid shit like that in mixed company?

If you're on a double date, do you proclaim that " My date is pretty and your date is a shithole"

Trump lacks political discipline. Of course his supporters will confuse this with 'telling the truth'.

Trump's was a stupid, rhetorical question born of frustration from dealing with dim-retard politicians who openly advocate that this country needs to import more dim-retard voters on the dole.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:28 PM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Trump's was a stupid, rhetorical question born of frustration from dealing with dim-retard politicians who openly advocate that this country needs to import more dim-retard voters on the dole.
LOL...you have a point!

Trump reminds me of Donald Sutherland playing a General in the Dirty Dozen....he just can't help playing to his base! Watch and enjoy...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...E5F0&FORM=VIRE
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 06:10 PM   #66
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

You assholes forget that there are white people in Africa, right? South Africa.

I had the privilege if dating (and fucking) a WHITE African girl right before college. she was fine as hell, the best tits and a sexy as hell accent.....and white, but yet an African.

While you dumb fucktards argue amongst yourself on who can post the most stupid shit UITB, think about maybe, just maybe, he wasnt necessarily referring to the PEOPLE but the conditions they live in when he spouted off with the phrase.

I do have an open mind with all of this chit. While I agree he should have throttled it, I also am glad that he had and has the balls to say the things that many people are already thinking (and believe in), yet don't speak out because of some people gonna get their panties in a wad and get triggered...... and butthurt.

Where's that triggered meme?

Carry on, you pussies.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 06:55 PM   #67
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

What must the rest of the world think about us as a country with this classless , radical, foulmouthed, moron at the helm! We should all wear paper bags over our heads until they impeach or otherwise remove him from office!
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:01 PM   #68
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So if he called the folks from those countries shithole n******, from shithole countries.

Your defense would be, "He only spoke the truth."?

Sometimes the truth is left better unsaid.

If he met your dumbass, would you want him to speak the truth and discuss how much more money he has than you, how he could buy your wife to suck his dick with the change in his pocket?

The truth does not always need to be told.

Telling the truth can be a damning truth about just what kind of person you are. Who says shit like that who is in politics? This is the leader of the free world....not the guy sitting next to you playing blackjack. Him saying that has implications that me or you do not shoulder.

So while at first glance to the uneducated it seems as a harmless 'truth' , it really is stupid as fuck for him to say.
He didn’t cal them n*********s you asshole.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:21 PM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
What must the rest of the world think about us as a country with this classless , radical, foulmouthed, moron at the helm! We should all wear paper bags over our heads until they impeach or otherwise remove him from office!
You're an ignorant dick-sucking, lib-retard, aren't you? The classless, foulmouthed moron didn't get elected. hildebeest was left at the altar waiting for the paddy wagon to come take her away, jackass.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:40 PM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He didn’t cal them n*********s you asshole.
I didn't say he did, I said if he did. A slight but notable difference.

Try and keep up

He had made an excuse for Trump calling their home countries shitholes.

I was asking if he would continue to make excuses for Trump if he called them that.

I should not have to explain the simple to a man as smart as you.

You and lusylad are economic geniuses!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:50 PM   #71
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Main Stream Media just lifted the trap door to the Clinton's pyramid scheme of robbing the Haitian people of the donated money...

President Trump will CRUSH the 0zombies, with these "Shit Hole" Grifter's Graft...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:16 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Funny how dim-retards weren't nearly so upset by similar remarks from Team hildebeest.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637

Old 01-12-2018, 09:30 PM   #73
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
Impeach him for cussing? Where were you and your ilk when LBJ or Hillary was walking the halls of the White House? Considering Hillary's mouth and how opposed to cussing you snowflakes are I think you dodged a bullet.

I have been to a lot of shit holes being in the navy for all those years. Naples, Italy is a shit hole. Karachi, Pakistan is a shit hole. Lisbon, Portugal is a borderline shit hole. It is very racist for the left to assume that every black person comes from a shit hole or that every shit hole in the world has nothing but black people in it even East St. Louis. There is even a question on whether Durbin was lying again. No one is backing him up on this. World condemnation caused by another lying democrat.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:38 PM   #74
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Wonder where this shit hole is?

This sums it up, lol.

Jim

Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:46 PM   #75