Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35360
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2016, 11:54 AM   #16
DMan6500
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

I have to a trip to Frankfurt for old times sake!
DMan6500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:04 AM   #17
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean rider View Post
However, in terms of performance AO is going to be much more difficult to find at Oase, and it will easily cost 100 euro for half an hour if any is to be found. In fact BBBJ takes a bit of looking at Oase and similar places. Girls at Dietz will be more willing, even enthusiastic, with BBBJ and DFK.

Most of the low cost AO clubs (often called RTC's) are in the NRW in the industrial cities north of Cologne. Dietz is somewhat unique in being near Frankfurt. You can, in fact, easily take the train from the airport Hbf, and it's a quick 15 or 20 minute walk through town. Just the thing if you are staying at the airport hotel the night before a flight.

Well worth checking out. Allow several hours so you can hang out and sample several girls.
I think I read somewhere that the clubs do a medical check at the door before entry and give u a wrist band indicating you have been tested and a different color band if u declined the testing. If u declined, the fee was higher and no bbbj. If tested (for a small fee), then u get no restrictions on what u can get plus the ladies are tested frequently. Is that true or...someone enlighten me.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:54 PM   #18
JackHole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
I think I read somewhere that the clubs do a medical check at the door before entry and give u a wrist band indicating you have been tested and a different color band if u declined the testing. If u declined, the fee was higher and no bbbj. If tested (for a small fee), then u get no restrictions on what u can get plus the ladies are tested frequently. Is that true or...someone enlighten me.
I've visited quite a few FFKs in Frankfurt and Berln, and never had, or heard of one that does what you described. There may be one that does that, but it is not one of the larger, more famous ones.
JackHole is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 01:32 AM   #19
sean rider
Valued Poster

The places that do onsite testing are the AO gangbang clubs. There are a few that require recent test results and do not have onsite testing, so be sure to check.

The RTC clubs, lower price FKKs with (mostly) AO, don't test the men. The women probably have regular testing, but there are no guarantees.
sean rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 01:41 AM   #20
sean rider
Valued Poster

It's worth noting that a new commercial sex law is working its way through the German system. It may ban bbfs. Such a ban may only mean AO services won't be advertised, but everyone will know where it's available. Flat rate clubs may be under attack as well. There is a lot of uncertainty. What I hear is this will happen summer of 2017. I'll be going to Germany at least twice before then.
sean rider is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Karina of FKK

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women