Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 06:45 PM   #1
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default WTF are people thinking???

Two ass holes walk into a restaurant shoot two policemen, shout "this is the new revolution". Walk across the street and shoot another person in front of Walmart, go inside and kill themselves.

What is the new revolution? they won't shop at Walmart anymore.

I hope what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:31 PM   #2
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Two ass holes walk into a restaurant shoot two policemen, shout "this is the new revolution". Walk across the street and shoot another person in front of Walmart, go inside and kill themselves.

What is the new revolution? they won't shop at Walmart anymore.

I hope what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
The whole country is fucked up, thanks liberals for creating the oppressive atmosphere that caused these people to go nuts and shoot people.
Much like neglect and poverty and bad schools create the conditions for crime and low SAT scores, and then the school to prison pipeline as a result, so does exasperation due to liberalism.
Here is an experiment. Instead of getting rid of guns, let's get rid of liberals. I bet crime trends downward over time, government spending goes down, unemployment goes down, etc.
FUCK YOU LIBERALS!!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:46 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
The whole country is fucked up, thanks liberals for creating the oppressive atmosphere that caused these people to go nuts and shoot people.
Much like neglect and poverty and bad schools create the conditions for crime and low SAT scores, and then the school to prison pipeline as a result, so does exasperation due to liberalism.
Here is an experiment. Instead of getting rid of guns, let's get rid of liberals. I bet crime trends downward over time, government spending goes down, unemployment goes down, etc.
FUCK YOU LIBERALS!!!!
Yup! you can bet you ass they weren't conservatives. Real sad stuff.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:26 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
The whole country is fucked up, thanks liberals for creating the oppressive atmosphere that caused these people to go nuts and shoot people. (Yep, all of them banded together and made these crazy fuckers pull the trigger. Thank god for the Open Carry Movement... If everybody had an automatic weapon, a hit like this would never happen... Fucking idiot!)
Much like neglect and poverty and bad schools create the conditions for crime and low SAT scores, and then the school to prison pipeline as a result, so does exasperation due to liberalism. (Yeah, that's right... Liberals forced SAT scores down! Fucking idiot!)
Here is an experiment. Instead of getting rid of guns, let's get rid of liberals. I bet crime trends downward over time, government spending goes down, unemployment goes down, etc. (How much do you want to bet? 10,000?...hahahahahahahaaaaaa! )BTW -- your vote is your voice. GET RID OF LIBERALS if you can... America yearns to go back to the 1700s!
FUCK YOU LIBERALS!!!!
Another brilliant post from ECCIE's leading maniac. The true voice of reason. Kinda like the old fuckers in the opera box on the Muppet Show.

Shake your fist at anyone on the freeway today, old man?

Did all that wrinkly meat hanging under your arm flap in the wind?

Time to hit the gym!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:35 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
FUCK YOU LIBERALS!!!!
another brilliant post from ECCIE's leading maniac.

Shake your fist at anyone on the freeway today, old man?

Did all that wrinkly meat hanging under your arm flap in the wind?

Time to hit the gym!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:51 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't think this incident can be blamed on politics. To use it to support or denigrate certain political leanings is disingenuous at best.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:53 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
FUCK YOU LIBERALS!!!!

That is one thing about you fuckers, no one is responsible for their own actions it is always someone else's fault.
Old 06-09-2014, 12:26 AM   #8
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Less than two weeks ago Elliot Rogers went on his little shooting spree and now this one. So I guess before the months over we'll hear of another random mass shooting.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:37 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

EVA you always astound me on how obtuse you can be. You blame things on the GOP and conservatives that are obviously liberal planks of belief. You have read Alinsky. Blame your opponents for the things that you have actually done.

Of this is Harry Reid country and conservative (real ones) by their nature try to adhere to the laws. So someone like EVA can claim to be a conserative while still acting and talking like a liberal.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:58 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
EVA you always astound me on how obtuse you can be. You blame things on the GOP and conservatives that are obviously liberal planks of belief. You have read Alinsky. Blame your opponents for the things that you have actually done.

Of this is Harry Reid country and conservative (real ones) by their nature try to adhere to the laws. So someone like EVA can claim to be a conserative while still acting and talking like a liberal.

LMAO this coming from one of the biggest blame Obama members of the board. JD it does not matter who fucks up in the administration you blame Obama. Your transference of blame is only surpassed by Whirlagay. Just because someone disagrees with your stupid point of view is not cause for them to be liberal. If you did not possess tunnel vision it would help.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:13 AM   #11
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is one thing about you fuckers, no one is responsible for their own actions it is always someone else's fault.
You are really turning it around on me here, mi amigo.
The lament of conservatives is that you liberals find any reason for a person's failure other than their own responsibility. I was illustrating that and it is kinda infuriating for people to not be responsible for their actions, due to a convenient excuse providing cover, isn't it?
If we were to have a utopian society without liberals, then all motherfuckers would be responsible for themselves and their own families, and be responsible for feeding them, caring for them, etc.
Only the truly sick and disabled would receive help - other motherfuckers could work or starve - their choice, their problem. If someone else's kid is hungry, it is the fault of the motherfucking parents - and if they don't feed and care for the child and society has to do so, put the motherfucking parents in jail at hard labor until they get the message that the freeloading fucks they are can either go get a job and feed their own fucking kids, or keep breaking rocks in the hot sun.
You should watch Judge Judith Sheindlin for edification on conservative Jewish thought and taking care of your own children. Not all of us are idiot bleeding heart liberals like Dick Ryder.
From Wikipedia:
Sheindlin was born Judith Susan Blum on October 21, 1942, in Brooklyn, New York to Jewish parents, Murray Blum, a dentist and Ethel Silverman. Her paternal grandfather, Jacob Blum, emigrated from Ukraine to the United States, while her paternal grandmother, Lena Mininberg, emigrated from Russia.[1] She described her father as "the greatest thing since sliced bread" and her mother as "a meat and potatoes kind of gal."[6]
Old 06-09-2014, 10:31 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are really turning it around on me here, mi amigo.
The lament of conservatives is that you liberals find any reason for a person's failure other than their own responsibility. I was illustrating that and it is kinda infuriating for people to not be responsible for their actions, due to a convenient excuse providing cover, isn't it?
If we were to have a utopian society without liberals, then all motherfuckers would be responsible for themselves and their own families, and be responsible for feeding them, caring for them, etc.
Only the truly sick and disabled would receive help - other motherfuckers could work or starve - their choice, their problem. If someone else's kid is hungry, it is the fault of the motherfucking parents - and if they don't feed and care for the child and society has to do so, put the motherfucking parents in jail at hard labor until they get the message that the freeloading fucks they are can either go get a job and feed their own fucking kids, or keep breaking rocks in the hot sun.
You should watch Judge Judith Sheindlin for edification on conservative Jewish thought and taking care of your own children. Not all of us are idiot bleeding heart liberals like Dick Ryder.
From Wikipedia:
Sheindlin was born Judith Susan Blum on October 21, 1942, in Brooklyn, New York to Jewish parents, Murray Blum, a dentist and Ethel Silverman. Her paternal grandfather, Jacob Blum, emigrated from Ukraine to the United States, while her paternal grandmother, Lena Mininberg, emigrated from Russia.[1] She described her father as "the greatest thing since sliced bread" and her mother as "a meat and potatoes kind of gal."[6]

#1 When you say "you liberals" it is time to clean the shit off your shoes. You just stepped in it, as I am not a liberal. Plus there is no one on this board shifting blame more than you right wingers.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:00 AM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO this coming from one of the biggest blame Obama members of the board. JD it does not matter who fucks up in the administration you blame Obama. Your transference of blame is only surpassed by Whirlagay. Just because someone disagrees with your stupid point of view is not cause for them to be liberal. If you did not possess tunnel vision it would help.

Face the truth EVA, you are a liberal and yelling about it won't change it. Another thing, your OP says that you don't know what people are thinking and then you proceed to tell us what other people are thinking. Are you some kind of a savant or just a garden variety idiot?

Notice how you admit that someone (we can argue who) in the administration is fucking up. That's progress. You admit that someone is. Now if we can find a cure that other stuff you have.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #14
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
#1 When you say "you liberals" it is time to clean the shit off your shoes. You just stepped in it, as I am not a liberal. Plus there is no one on this board shifting blame more than you right wingers.
I don't blame you for your disavowal but seriously, why are you so hard on right wingers if you ain't a left wing liberal?
Old 06-09-2014, 12:11 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

He is a demonstration of my theory that they see themselves as moderates which is why any body to the right of center comes off looking like a Nazi to them. Then again, directly and intimately to their left is their bestest buddy Comrade Stalin, Pol Pot, and Comrade Lenin.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women