Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 09:45 AM   #1
MrQuixote
Gaining Momentum

Default Mistaken Impressions

A strip club post

All too often, I find that a dancer's first impression of me ends up being her last impression of me because of her mistaken impression of me. Of course if her impression of me is that I'm too frugal or that I like to have too much fun, I guess that isn't a mistake. It's just that I'm not as concerned with that being her "last" impression.

On the other hand, if I have a couple of dances that are fantastic and I stop after two dances, a dancer sometimes gets the impression that I'm stopping because I didn't like the dances or I don't want to buy more dances. If they were fantastic dances, I'm stopping because I like to enjoy myself as much as I can without crossing the final threshold. Once I get to the point where I have to spend more time trying to keep from going too far than I'm spending enjoying how far I've gone, I'd just rather not spend my money on the task of trying to "not" have fun. After a few minutes to compose myself, the dancer that gave me the fantastic dances is most likely the dancer that I "do" want to buy more dances from. Unfortunately, she has often disappeared to never return.

My tendency towards excess excitability has caused me to give the wrong impression other times as well. I generally do a pretty good job of maintaining just enough of a cushion between my happy place and (what I tend to think of as) whoopsie-daisy so that I don't have to make any sudden changes during a dance. But there was that time when I was already a little too close to red line when the dancer decided to run her fingers along the inside of my waistband. Any other time, I would love that. But at that particular moment, I needed to pull her hand away. And now she has the mistaken impression that I "don't" want her hand in my pants.

A couple of weeks ago I made an even worse mistake. There is a dancer that I don't think I've ever turned down (and she had danced for me a number of times in the past), but for-practically-ever she's been avoiding me. So when she recently came by and did a couple of great dances for me, I didn't want to give her the wrong impression, so I asked her to keep going. Early in the third dance, though, I realized I was enjoying myself too much and decided I should probably slow down. Unfortunately, that was the same moment when she decided to kick it into high gear. Whoopsie-daisy. I reacted so suddenly (and forcefully) that I practically threw her onto the floor. When she calmly got up and started to get dressed, I had to clear up the mistaken impression that whoopsie-daisy meant I was finished and didn't want her to keep dancing. It really just meant I needed a moment. A moment to back away from the red zone. A moment of space. A moment without any movement. A moment when she stopped her heart from beating if possible, because I think mine did.

But it may not be that mistaken impression that has kept her away from me since then. It may just be the impression I've given her that I am one very perverted strip club patron. No mistake there.
MrQuixote is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Why don't you just tell her, early on, before you get to the red line, that you are easily excited and you might need her to back off every now and then to give you a breather. Telling her in advance will avoid the misunderstanding.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #3
MrQuixote
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Telling her in advance will avoid the misunderstanding.
And there's the rub.

As much of a problem as I have with excess excitability, my problems with interpersonal communication make that seem like a day at the beach. And not one of those days at the beach where you can't go into the water because of the rip tide, and there are a lot of rocks in the sand, and you've got sand in your shorts. A nice day at the beach. A nude beach, because nudists are very much into the whole body acceptance thing.

But I digress.

You are absolutely correct. And one of these days I'm going to talk to somebody about that.
MrQuixote is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

You are obviously adept at written communication.

I used to be the same way. I am still better in written form than waxing the extemporaneous.

I found that working in sales forced me to "come out of my shell".
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote