Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2020, 01:50 AM   #1
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Manly reason to mask up--

Clots that can end up ANYWHERE

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...?ocid=msedgdhp
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:59 PM   #2
nickjordy
Valued Poster

you are model ???
nickjordy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 10:43 AM   #3
orallvr69
Valued Poster

It is too bad that masks are useless against viruses, including Coronavirus. Masks are used as protection for bacterium.
orallvr69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 12:20 PM   #4
NoOneUKnow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by orallvr69 View Post
It is too bad that masks are useless against viruses, including Coronavirus. Masks are used as protection for bacterium.
Your statement is misleading. Shoot a single virus at a mask, and yes, it can pass though as it is smaller than openings in the mask, but attach that virus to a carrier, such as mucus or spittle and the mask is effective, both in keeping it contained with the sender and/or protecting the receptor.

Don't believe everything Donald tells you cause he's often full of crap.
NoOneUKnow is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:09 AM   #5
goelie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by orallvr69 View Post
Bro your profile says Florida, you should clearly wear a mask, it cant hurt you there especially lol
goelie is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 12:15 PM   #6
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow View Post
Your statement is misleading. Shoot a single virus at a mask, and yes, it can pass though as it is smaller than openings in the mask, but attach that virus to a carrier, such as mucus or spittle and the mask is effective, both in keeping it contained with the sender and/or protecting the receptor.

Don't believe everything Donald tells you cause he's often full of crap.
Another msm believer. A six foot distance makes the mask moot. You know like all the protestors maintained
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:09 PM   #7
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Let me try to explain (I have training in Infection Control). There are two kinds of masks: Respirator (N95 mask used in ICU or other infectious environment) and face mask ( surgical masks as seen on TV or home-made casks, bandanas, etc.). Facial masks do NOT PROTECT YOU (air is drawn in from sides not thru mask), but they do protect OTHERS ( trap particles, droplets, snot, etc.). Respirator masks protect YOU from others since they have a tight facial seal and air must be drawn trough a filter before inhaling. The problem with respirator masks is that they are uncomfortable (think of breathing through a straw) and not in plenty supply. DO NOT want to get into politics or possibility of aerosol transmission (and if you don't know scientific difference between droplet and aerosol transmission please don't weigh in). Bottom line: If EVERYONE in immediate surrounding wears a facial mask, then everyone is relatively safe. If someone infectious in immediate surroundings is NOT wearing a mask, then even those masked are not safe, subject to exposure time, susceptibility and distance limitations that may not be fully known. I AM NOT TAKING A PRO OR CON STAND HERE, just trying to educate on mask usage.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:27 PM   #8
HandsomeNeighbor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Well said, reddog.
HandsomeNeighbor is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:15 PM   #9
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

The main reason for wearing masking is so that stores and business can reopen and the economy can improve. The mask may not do anything at all but it gives a sense of hope which improves the market environment. Not wearing a mask is making a political statement that’s not helping anyone.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 10:22 AM   #10
orallvr69
Valued Poster

"Bro your profile says Florida, you should clearly wear a mask, it cant hurt you there especially lol"

Funny you should say that. Maybe you should read this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/5445139002/

It is doubtful that FL has any higher percentage of Coronavirus but we will never know. EVERYTHING you hear about Florida and Coronavirus you should just ignore at this point. We no longer have any idea whatsoever what the numbers are because of these criminals. They need to be located, tried and convicted for medical malpractice.

Do you know what you get when you mix politics and medicine?

Politics!
Old 07-19-2020, 10:36 AM   #11
orallvr69
Valued Poster

"Let me try to explain (I have training in Infection Control). "

Yo, Reddog. Thanks for that. I appreciate what you have said. I am not opposed to wearing masks sometimes but I can't won't wear one (especially the same one) 24/7. That is just dumb.

Some people are getting sick from wearing the same mask sometimes and when they aren't wearing it, it is sitting somewhere it can be contaminated.

Some people have gotten legionella from wearing the same mask

Some people have suffered from hypoxia from wearing a mask for a long period of time.

https://www.spinalcord.com/blog/what...20aftereffects.

No blood supply to the brain: This occurs when the blood vessels that supply the brain with blood are completely obstructed. This is extremely rare, and usually fatal.
Low blood supply to the brain: Low blood supply can occur when even a single blood vessel is blocked or partially obstructed, as often happens with a stroke. This form of hypoxia frequently affects a specific region of the brain, interfering with functions governed by that region.
No blood oxygen: When the body can’t take in oxygen, or the heart or lungs can’t properly provide the blood with oxygen, the brain -- and all other organs -- suffer from hypoxia. This is quickly fatal.
Low blood oxygen: When the body can’t properly oxygenate blood, often due to illnesses such as emphysema or a crisis such as a heart attack, the brain gets less oxygen than it needs to properly function.

I, too, have had infectious disease training. It was a long time ago but I have practiced it in my personal life regardless including being a practical/courteous human and covering my mouth when I cough or sneeze, don't pick my nose or wipe snot somewhere where it can transmit something to others. I have also read white papers about masks and how they were never intended for long term use. I am in the minority there. Laws which say DO THIS OR ELSE can be harmful if you don't take into consideration that some people may have health conditions and masks could be detrimental to their health but even a completely healthy person needs to breath more than a mask will allow.

People need to be sensible and don't badger/bully people because you want to feel righteous. Some people will punch back or worse, like the 77 year old in Michigan who was stabbed over it. It just isn't worth it. Just leave people alone! You probably have no idea what is going on in that person's life.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:48 PM   #12
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I get woodey when don't want it will coveid help.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 12:36 PM   #13
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Once again, I will not be baited into discussing the politics of mask wear, but will address unsubstantiated myths about their use and science. An excellant article geared to the lay person by The American Lung Association can be found here: https://www.lung.org/blog/covid-masks. Bottom line, only evidence of detrimental effect is associated with prolonged wear of N95 mask (not currently recommended for general public) by some with preexisting lung conditions. Even then, it refers to increases CO2 levels in the blood, not hypoxia which is lack of oxygen. Increased CO2 levels may be dangerous to some (think COPD), which is why the article suggests consulting your physician if you might be at risk. At least in my locality, such persons are exempt from the mask order with a physician attestation. I urge everyone to research on their own, but consider the source of information and put the most trust in respected medical sources, Mayo Clinic, peer reviewed medical journals, established medical associations, etc., as opposed to the plethora of unsubstantiated opinion on the web.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women